Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:35 AM   #1
AGoomba
Great bad ass Goomba
Points: 353, Level: 7 Points: 353, Level: 7 Points: 353, Level: 7

My Mood: Snobbish
AGoomba is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via Skype™ to AGoomba PSN ID: luigigamer97
Based on my day and day

Based on the life of Frank, better knew as "AGoomba"
__________________________________________________ _________
Chapter 1: "No one is coming to help you until you help yourself"
Hello over there to all the people, I was motivated to do this blog...or this story based on my life..or well...count my story that i pretend base on my life, when the real title of this should be "My life".
The human being as common have phisical, emotional and socialproblems, but as well it have solutions,some one are easy and some one hard to do.
Day after day, since I was born, my mom told me that I was special, an miracle, maybe all mothers say that commonly but, by my luck, it was true. My mom it had serious problem so a baby it was.."Imposible", or at least the dotors said that...my aunt Imelda have faith in my mother because she have faith in herself to have a baby and by the time she was having faith in me. My father get depressed by the way because yes, it found a Doctor that says "yes, you can do it"... and helped by the way my mom to save herself and me, the one that was her baby.
I born, everyone get hapy, my name is Francisco Efrain...born in hte state of México. Since that day i was the Shadow of the side....My father loved me since the first time he saw me, i was his miracle, his treasure, the same way as my mother but maybe the miracle had not happen if my mom hasnīt helped her faith and her feelings about being a mother, because my fother at the third month of pregnancy of my mother haved lost all his faith, get depressed and recovered when he knew at the hospital that I was not dead.
AGoomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2014, 11:56 AM   #2
AGoomba
Great bad ass Goomba
Points: 353, Level: 7 Points: 353, Level: 7 Points: 353, Level: 7

My Mood: Snobbish
AGoomba is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via Skype™ to AGoomba PSN ID: luigigamer97
Chapter 2: The right thing is not figure out what is not there.

The days when I was child maybe it was strange to remember but in fact, for me are pictures, cousings playing with me happy for being a miracle, and me maybe ignoring them in that moment because I havenīt noticed that they loved me in that time, I thought it was only a fool idea, that all was playing with me and talking with me only because I was part of their life now, that the new life that I haved with my two fathers and their knowns, that was their brothers and sisters, and also their sons and daughters, it was only a dumb and dark game.
When I haved 6 I remembered that me and two cousings of imne were sad because the cousings that were with more age get doing another things and that we were rejected by them, feeling sadness, angry and jealous feelings all in the same time.
I grown but well, all people grow, isnīt it?..Discover new things named Mistakes. I wasnīt a mistake, or atleast i thought since the beginning of the school days when my classmates started talking in that way and well, I reject only one thing on the childhood days, be so talkative.
Talk isnīt bad, but i was talking a lot, for everything, we were playing soccer and i was talking with my other partner, I was middle defense and i didnīt respect that and for that little inocence of not knowing to play stuff, I havenīt played soccer the same way. I play by the time more videogames than soccer..But well recovering the same subject: Talkative.
If you focus your talks very much, forcing to the others to listen to you about a large explanation on a subject that maybe donīt need it, for example videogames, food, etc. Maybe the people like the same things as you but get bored when you didnīt pay attention to others, is not hipocrecy, is just the way the human being is. Let me not round the words.
The people have ideas, faiths and goals, is obviously that the other people doesnīt care about your problems at all because the y have their own life, it is not your life their main subject as you maybe one day you thought. If you talk a lot maybe you are refering to be lonely, to not be happy what you have and the destiny and the people around it get bored and maybe you get nasty for them because they are thinking that you are not focusing on your problems and goals and by the way you need them, is good feeling to be needed but is nasty to get needed to do "all your job". You maybe talk a lot because you are just like that but you have to mix with society.
AGoomba is offline   Reply With Quote