Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Old 01-21-2014, 03:12 PM   #11
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 13,897, Level: 76 Points: 13,897, Level: 76 Points: 13,897, Level: 76

My Mood: Woot
Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killua View Post
Sooo just because you're poor you can't treat yourself for your hard work once in a while?
That's actually not what I mean at all, but I can see why you would think that.

I'm talking about when people buy a $300 item and use it only once or twice. Now, that alone is totally fine since everyone does that at some point. What I'm talking about is when people do it semi-regularly and it's just... why?

Like I know a family who have bought the two iPads both around release and have never used them :|

Pokeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2014, 03:48 PM   #12
Hakuryuu
D.D.
Points: 5,968, Level: 50 Points: 5,968, Level: 50 Points: 5,968, Level: 50
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
Wow.

Not all diet pills are scams kiddos. Granted, most people don't use the exercise component that comes WITH the diet pill. If you've ever bought any, you'd realize they come with sample work out routines that they suggest you use along with the pill. If you follow the instructions, you'll lose weight. However someone uses their pills, it's their choice.

Liposuction isn't for "dramatic" people either. If people want cosmetic surgery and work hard for their money, let them do it. They're not going into debt or anything over it. Treating yourself to something nice after you've worked hard for it feels great.

I wouldn't call someone "retarded" for spending money on $90 shirts either. That's not cool.

Hakuryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 03:58 PM   #13
Pokeman
Good ol PT

Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryuu View Post
Wow.

Not all diet pills are scams kiddos. Granted, most people don't use the exercise component that comes WITH the diet pill. If you've ever bought any, you'd realize they come with sample work out routines that they suggest you use along with the pill. If you follow the instructions, you'll lose weight. However someone uses their pills, it's their choice.

Liposuction isn't for "dramatic" people either. If people want cosmetic surgery and work hard for their money, let them do it. They're not going into debt or anything over it. Treating yourself to something nice after you've worked hard for it feels great.

I wouldn't call someone "retarded" for spending money on $90 shirts either. That's not cool.
Did you know that the weight loss industry is the most common form of fraud by far? I bet you didn't if your claiming it's not. Diet pills are very addictive too, they are drugs after all. A lot of people who take diet pills don't even lose weight, and when they do, they gain it back the moment they stop taking them.. so there's really no point. Also, don't people realize how extremely unhealthy it is to lose so much weight within a few weeks if they do find a working pill?

Liposuction is a pretty stupid thing to do, especially for someone who doesn't even need it. There are so many risks, it's not even funny. On top of all that, it doesn't even make you physically healthy. People should really take a health class or at least do a bit of research before just deciding to do something drastic like that.

edit: ya that was kinda mean about the shirt thing though, my bad

Last edited by Pokeman; 01-21-2014 at 04:16 PM.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:11 PM   #14
Killua
Property Of Nicci
Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball
User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Mega Man

My Mood: Spaced
Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 3

My mom lost around 45 pounds on a diet pill/regimen. .-.
It must be the drugs that got us doing this crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Fuentes View Post
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 04:24 PM   #15
Pokeman
Good ol PT

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
My mom lost around 45 pounds on a diet pill/regimen. .-.
Oh I'm not saying they all don't work, I'm just saying the likeliness of getting scammed is super high. I just think the risk is kind of crazy. I don't know the whole story of what your mom took (like if it was prescribed, over the counter, required exercise, etc) so I can't really say much. That's honestly really great that she decided and did lose weight though!

Old 01-21-2014, 04:25 PM   #16
Killua
Property Of Nicci
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball

Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Thanks! And I'm not too sure I just know it was kinda strict and whatever she took was prescribed, she went to see this doctor every week if I recall correctly.
Quote:
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:26 PM   #17
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,268, Level: 100 Points: 38,268, Level: 100 Points: 38,268, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

I don't like pills in general, unless it's paracetamol. I take so much paracetamol for even the slightest headache or pain.

I did recently try some Kalms, though. They really help reduce stress, it surprised me.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 04:26 PM   #18
Pokeman
Good ol PT

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
Thanks! And I'm not too sure I just know it was kinda strict and whatever she took was prescribed, she went to see this doctor every week if I recall correctly.

Ahhh ok, yeah that's a tad different than what I was talking about. I was mostly arguing about over the counter diet pills But yeah, congrats to her!

Old 01-21-2014, 04:27 PM   #19
Killua
Property Of Nicci

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

I see.

Well I wasn't arguing at all really, just was sayin lol.
Quote:
Old 01-21-2014, 04:29 PM   #20
Pokeman
Good ol PT

Awards Showcase
Poster 

Quote:
I see.

Well I wasn't arguing at all really, just was sayin lol.
lol yeah I know, poor word choice on my end