Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Old 01-21-2014, 06:44 PM   #21
Hakuryuu
memetastic miller
Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeman View Post
Did you know that the weight loss industry is the most common form of fraud by far? I bet you didn't if your claiming it's not. Diet pills are very addictive too, they are drugs after all. A lot of people who take diet pills don't even lose weight, and when they do, they gain it back the moment they stop taking them.. so there's really no point. Also, don't people realize how extremely unhealthy it is to lose so much weight within a few weeks if they do find a working pill?

Liposuction is a pretty stupid thing to do, especially for someone who doesn't even need it. There are so many risks, it's not even funny. On top of all that, it doesn't even make you physically healthy. People should really take a health class or at least do a bit of research before just deciding to do something drastic like that.

edit: ya that was kinda mean about the shirt thing though, my bad
I'm not denying there is a fraud. There's fraud in all companies, and weight loss companies do indeed pry on the unsuspecting and the naive. There's no "miracle" weight loss pill. Some pills though, can be very beneficial and are even endorsed by some doctors. However, they are indeed not an answer to losing weight. They can help. If you follow the regime, you won't be losing the "20 pounds" or whatever. That's unlikely. You can lose 5-10 pounds in a month or so. 5 pounds in a month is extremely healthy...and normal.

Liposuction, like any kind of surgical procedure is dangerous. Getting your tonsils out is dangerous. Liposuction isn't meant for weight loss. It's used to remove excess fat or in the case of non invasive liposuction called "lipo laser" where the fat is actually liquified and used an energy by the lymphatic system. We drive cars everyday right? You're more likely to die in a car yet we still use them to go places. The risks are everywhere. Most doctors, too, will instruct their patients and give them REALISTIC expectations.

I'm not trying to argue with you or anything like that. Some of this stuff hit close to home, so I got defensive.

Hakuryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2014, 07:19 PM   #22
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 13,856, Level: 76 Points: 13,856, Level: 76 Points: 13,856, Level: 76

My Mood: Woot
Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
Well ok then. I was talking about people who use over the counter diet pills but don't exercise or change their eating habits, and also people who use liposuction as a weight loss technique.

Does anyone thing that it's kind of ridiculous that Square-Enix/Crystal Dynamics are redoing Lara's face for the PS4/Xbone versions of Tomb Raider? I guess they are going for that sex appeal thing but w/e I think it's dumb just sayin'

Pokeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 07:21 PM   #23
Gareth

she looked hotter before though wtf.

Want more sex appeal? bigger ass, literally all i looked at the entire game.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:24 AM   #24
Kid Dynamite
‹ber Zealot
Points: 1,022, Level: 17 Points: 1,022, Level: 17 Points: 1,022, Level: 17
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Sick
Kid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Super Member Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards Member of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

I have heartburn.

"When You Hate Someone You Are Really Hating Yourself, Because Half Don't Know And The Other Half Don't Care."
Kid Dynamite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:10 PM   #25
Kid Dynamite
‹ber Zealot
Points: 1,022, Level: 17 Points: 1,022, Level: 17 Points: 1,022, Level: 17
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Sick
Kid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Super Member Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards Member of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

Would it have killed the good people at Nintendo to leave out the snowy, icy
courses from the Mario Kart titles?! Fu%^*(&^$%^&**ds!

"When You Hate Someone You Are Really Hating Yourself, Because Half Don't Know And The Other Half Don't Care."
Kid Dynamite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:32 AM   #26
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,368, Level: 36 Points: 3,368, Level: 36 Points: 3,368, Level: 36
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 7

Why does my back always hurt so much? v.v
SanePsychoSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:20 PM   #27
JemStar
Konata's booty
Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47

My Mood: Sleepy
JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to JemStar PSN ID: BlackChilliBean
Why do bodies have to be so demanding and need so much attention.
I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO COOK FOOD.

"I collect, not play." - Quinten talking about My Little Pony.
JemStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 04:36 PM   #28
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 13,856, Level: 76 Points: 13,856, Level: 76 Points: 13,856, Level: 76

Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
I want food, but we have none.

Pokeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:47 PM   #29
Hakuryuu
memetastic miller
Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
It would be totes cool if physicians could find out what's wrong with my stomach. Going to the ER every 6 months because of stomach pains is annoying. Doctors can't solve all of our problems and certainly aren't the answer to everything, but it would be great if they would listen to my concerns or as my own doctor put it, "complaints" every once in a while and not leave me out in the cold. Just sayin'.

Hakuryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:00 AM   #30
Killua
Property Of Nicci
Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball
User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Mega Man

My Mood: Spaced
Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemStar View Post
Why do bodies have to be so demanding and need so much attention.
I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO COOK FOOD.
So much this. x.x
It must be the drugs that got us doing this crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Fuentes View Post
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote