Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Media Entertainment > Movie Reviews

Notices

Movie Reviews Post your movie reviews here.

Comment

Review Tools
Friday
Friday
Published by Kid Dynamite
02-06-2014
Author review
Movie Rating
85%85%85%
Average 85%
Friday

Sponsored Links
By Brandyn on 02-06-2014, 06:26 PM
One of my favorites. Hopefully if they make Friday 4, Chris Tucker will reprise his role. That's why the two sequels were not as good.
By Kid Dynamite on 02-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
One of my favorites. Hopefully if they make Friday 4, Chris Tucker will reprise his role. That's why the two sequels were not as good.
Hi Brandyn. Isn't it a riot? I love the part where Craig just assumed that his mother was cooking breakfast for him also. The look on his face we she told him it was just for her was priceless! I agree. The sequels can't even touch the first one. If you like this movie, you also might enjoy Barbershop 1&2. I also enjoyed Beauty Shop. I love Queen Latifah. If you haven't checked them out, you might enjoy them.
By Brandyn on 02-06-2014, 06:54 PM
Heh, yes I have also seen the Barbershops and Beauty Shop. (I once met Anthony Anderson back in either '05 or '06).

If you like Hood Comedies there is also Baby Boy starring Tyrese Gibson, Snoop Dogg, and Ving Rhames.
By Kid Dynamite on 02-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
Heh, yes I have also seen the Barbershops and Beauty Shop. (I once met Anthony Anderson back in either '05 or '06).

If you like Hood Comedies there is also Baby Boy starring Tyrese Gibson, Snoop Dogg, and Ving Rhames.
I'll have to check it out. I also liked The Wood. The part where Roland puked in Slim's car was hilarious.
Comment