Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Retro Consoles > Super Nintendo

Notices

Super Nintendo Super Nintendo section post here!

Old 02-07-2014, 09:19 AM   #1
Masadar
Goomba
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

Masadar is an unknown quantity at this point

Help finding game name?

Well ive been trying to find a game i played MANY moons ago when i was young but am completely lost as to what its name was and have had no luck at all trying to find it!....SOO i thought this might be a good place to try!!

All i can remember about it was that it was what seemed to be a side scrolling turn based action game. Sort of like final fight or double dragon But you attacked in turn like so many awesome rpg's we all love. If i remember correctly it had the whole anime style uber powerful characters to chose from one when one of them finally met his match you could just choose from whoever was left and continue on..... now i KNOw hits really isnt much to go and i will continue to look myself but if ANYONE thinks they might know what it is or can help me find it id be much appreciated!!!!

PS if this is the wrong place to ask this MYBAD!!
Masadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links