Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Microsoft Xbox

Notices

Microsoft Xbox Post anything relating to Microsoft Xbox and Xbox One.

Old 03-05-2014, 02:33 PM   #1
Alice
Princess of NFF~
Points: 32,489, Level: 100 Points: 32,489, Level: 100 Points: 32,489, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
Your proudest X-box 360 achievements

Being an avid collector of achievements, I've gone through a few leaps and bounds to collect those last few points in some games. There are a few of these achievements that I take great pride in having earned.

My personal achievement is the A Kaleidoscope of Time achievement from Warriors Orochi 3, which is for getting all of the unlockable wallpaper images for every character, which required hours of grinding to get a minimum of about 2.000 kills per character, and sometimes upwards of 3.000 to 5.000 kills.

With 132 characters, this took me quite a long time.

What about you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2014, 02:35 PM   #2
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,362, Level: 36 Points: 3,362, Level: 36 Points: 3,362, Level: 36
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Woot
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 7

I wasn't going to respond to this thread, but then I SAW THE DARN TAGS. >.< I hate you Alicat. xP

And you know I don't do anything with achievements really.
SanePsychoSuper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:45 PM   #3
Alice
Princess of NFF~
Points: 32,489, Level: 100 Points: 32,489, Level: 100 Points: 32,489, Level: 100

Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
Love you, too, smelly.
But hey, some achievements are really awesome to have earned.

Quote:
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Old 03-05-2014, 03:29 PM   #4
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,731, Level: 100 Points: 37,731, Level: 100 Points: 37,731, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

I like the tags C:

I don't have many Xbox achievements since I barely use mine, but I'm proud of a Counterstrike achievement I have for killing 5 enemy team members with a bomb I planted.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:39 PM   #5
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,362, Level: 36 Points: 3,362, Level: 36 Points: 3,362, Level: 36
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Woot
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 7

You would. >.>

I suppose a favorite of mine is If They Came To Hear Me Beg on Halo Reach. Perform an assassination on an Elite to survive a fall that would have been fatal. One of the few I actually tried for because it amused me.
SanePsychoSuper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 11:59 PM   #6
Alice
Princess of NFF~

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Me and my mate Garrett tried for that achievement.
I got it my third try, which took all of maybe 2 minutes.
He tried for a half hour.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-07-2014, 06:59 AM   #7
Gareth

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Proudest would be completing DMC HD collection.
or maybe MGS HD collection (getting the dog tags on MGS2 for every difficulty. oh boy)

or maybe DMC4 getting S rank on every mission was a pain. So was Hell or Hell mode

Alice, you do not know the meaning of grind.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:03 AM   #8
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,731, Level: 100 Points: 37,731, Level: 100 Points: 37,731, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Alice, you do not know the meaning of grind.
Runescape is the meaning of grind.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:18 AM   #9
Alice
Princess of NFF~

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

I've been chipping away at MGS HD Collection.
I'm stuck on a single VR mission that's impeding my progress.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-07-2014, 11:49 AM   #10
Gareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice View Post
I've been chipping away at MGS HD Collection.
I'm stuck on a single VR mission that's impeding my progress.
When you reach 100,000G then maybe i'll take this thread seriously.

Tags
achievements, konata is cool, nicci smells, threesixty, x-box