Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > WorldWide News, Politics & Religion

Notices

WorldWide News, Politics & Religion Title Says It All

Old 03-12-2014, 09:45 AM   #1
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot
Points: 489, Level: 9 Points: 489, Level: 9 Points: 489, Level: 9
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Fine
Kid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Super Member Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards Member of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

What Are Your Thoughts On Flight 370?

Hi All.

If it were flying over the Bermuda Triangle I'd be inclined to say it just disappeared. At least that, depending on who you talk to would be a possibility. But what's going on with this one? I'm curious to know your thoughts on the issue.

http://www.cnn.com/

God Bless.
KD

"When You Hate Someone You Are Really Hating Yourself, Because Half Don't Know And The Other Half Don't Care."
Kid Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2014, 10:09 AM   #2
Tanis
Ordinary
Points: 6,048, Level: 50 Points: 6,048, Level: 50 Points: 6,048, Level: 50
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Tired
Tanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award Signature of the Month Royalty Welcome Wagon Poster Review of the Month 

3DS Friend Code: 034493603259 PSN ID: Tanis-sama WiiU ID: Peridot-sama
I don't really understand how a plane can just up and disappear with no trace...then again, the ocean is a big place. Kinda sad to hear something like that happen these days.

Tanis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 10:20 AM   #3
eloratings
Posting freak
Points: 3,664, Level: 38 Points: 3,664, Level: 38 Points: 3,664, Level: 38
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii

My Mood: Tired
eloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes
I think the plane was bombed in the air. You never know what terrorist attack would be. A suicide for terrorist is a "good way to meet their Allah"
Old 03-12-2014, 10:48 AM   #4
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald

Kid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Super Member Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards Member of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanis View Post
I don't really understand how a plane can just up and disappear with no trace...then again, the ocean is a big place. Kinda sad to hear something like that happen these days.
Hi Tanis. Isn't it bizarre? I don't follow the news often, but 2 passanegers with fraudulent visas? Smells like terrorists to me. I once saw where two planes took out the World Trade Center. Hmmm........

"When You Hate Someone You Are Really Hating Yourself, Because Half Don't Know And The Other Half Don't Care."
Old 03-12-2014, 10:57 AM   #5
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 

Foul play seems like the biggest perpetrator in this. Even more suspicious is that they didn't seriously consider that the plane may have been going a different direction until yesterday.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 12:18 PM   #6
ゼルダ姫
aka - Shiiku
Points: 1,908, Level: 26 Points: 1,908, Level: 26 Points: 1,908, Level: 26
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic

My Mood: Inspired
ゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award NFF Old Man Award Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Skype™ to ゼルダ姫 WiiU ID: Shiiku
This story reminds me of Air Frace flight 447.

Linky

I did hear that they confirmed that the two passengers with stolen Passports were not terrorists. Then again this story is changing by the hour. I don't think we'll know exactly what happened until they can find the black boxes. I believe that has to be found before a months time runs out because that's how long the battery will last. I also heard they went off course but then turned back around without any distress call. A lot of this seems very fishy. They found streaks of oil in the water, but odd that the plane is that hard to find. Something of the fuselage should be floating around somewhere. The 777 is known for it's clean past and being one of the safest commercial jets, as well as that Airline. It does seem like foul play was on board.

What's most gut wrenching is how all the family and friends were waiting at the airport just to hear they lost contact, and no answers or closure has been given yet.

Last May I had a friend who was flying in and his flight was supposed to land at 11PM. Upon just arriving at the airport I and everyone there heard the sound of a airplane too low and close for comfort above the airport, and in a place no aircraft should have been. My uncle who works there confirmed that is was strange. Anyways, I remember waiting for over 2 hours with no word from the airport, Airline, or him on what was happening or where he was. I eventually heard he was in a holding pattern, but no one knew why. Almost 4AM came and finally we got news that they had to be rerouted to an airport an hour away. I remember that helpless feeling and probably the most terrified I had ever felt in my life at the thought of something being wrong with his aircraft, thoughts of hearing his plane might have went down, etc. Thankfully he landed ok in the end and explained what the problem was, but just having a small taste of what that feels like makes me feel even more for these family and friends still waiting for answers.

My heart goes out to everyone involved, and I pray something shows up soon.

♪ Live it up, give it all you've got ♪
ゼルダ姫 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:07 PM   #7
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,129, Level: 100 Points: 38,129, Level: 100 Points: 38,129, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Apparently the passengers phones can be called and the ringing tone occurs. Implying the phones of whoever was in that plane are still switched on and working, but nobody is answering them. Very strange.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:21 PM   #8
Hakuryuu
D.D.
Points: 5,936, Level: 49 Points: 5,936, Level: 49 Points: 5,936, Level: 49
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
They might've found it.

I'm leaning towards it crashed somewhere, either by accident or through force. The two 2 passengers with fake visas really put a kink in the story. What exactly is/was their purpose? Terrorism? It's really creepy, whatever happened to it.

Hakuryuu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:51 PM   #9
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryuu View Post
They might've found it.

I'm leaning towards it crashed somewhere, either by accident or through force. The two 2 passengers with fake visas really put a kink in the story. What exactly is/was their purpose? Terrorism? It's really creepy, whatever happened to it.
Oh, that's right! I saw something earlier on CNN about that. This one is for the books. There's something fishy going on here.

Old 03-14-2014, 07:12 PM   #10
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot

Awards Showcase

This thing is getting more and more whackadoo by the hour!