09-05-2008, 01:24 PM
One Cool Dude
Points: 10,310, Level: 67
Join Date: Jul 2008
Rep Power: 39
Wii Fit Tips
Ultimate Balance Test Choose your Mii to reach the statistics screen. Notice the balance board character running on a treadmill in the background. Select him with the Wii-mote to participate in the Ultimate Balance Test.
Easy coins Enter the "Balance Mode Games" menu, and select "Marble Drop Game". Intentionally allow time to run out to fail the first challenge. You are given one coin for every one minute of game play (win or lose), and the time used to fail Marble Drop is rounded up to a one minute value. Thus, you will get one coin for failing. Simply press A to continue and fail again for another coin.
Advanced activities Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding activity:
Fit Money bonuses Accumulate the indicated amount of time in your Fit Piggy to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- Free Jogging: Successfully complete the Island Lap several times. Free Step: Play Step Plus Aerobics several times. Snowboarding Slalom: Accumulate two hours of total game time. Step Plus Aerobics: Play Step Aerobics several times. Tightrope Advanced: Successfully complete Normal Tightrope. Tightrope Super Advanced: Successfully complete Advanced Tightrope.
Muscle Workout challenges Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding challenge:
- Aerobics: Rhythm Boxing: 1 hour 40 minutes Aerobics: Super Hula Hoop: 30 minutes Balance: Balance Bubble: 1 hour Balance: Penguin Slide: 1 hour 30 minutes Balance: Snowboard Slalom: 2 hours Balance: Tightrope Tension: 15 minutes Balance: Zazen: 3 hours Muscle: Arm & Leg Lift: 2 hours 40 minutes Muscle: Parallel Stretch: 1 hour 50 minutes Muscle: Rowing Squat, Single Leg Twist: 10 minutes Muscle: Sideways Leg Lift: 1 hour 10 minutes Muscle: Single Arm Stand: 3 hours 50 minutes Muscle: Tricep Extension: 2 hours 30 minutes Yoga: Bridge: 3 hours 40 minutes Yoga: Chair: 2 hours 15 minutes Yoga: Cobra: 3 hours 30 minutes Yoga: Crocodile Twist: 4 hours Yoga: Downward Facing Dog: 3 hours 10 minutes Yoga: King of the Dance: 3 hours 20 minutes Yoga: Palm Tree: 1 hour 20 minutes Yoga: Shoulderstand: 4 hours 10 minutes Yoga: Standing Knee: 45 minutes Yoga: Sun Salutation: 10 minutes Yoga: Triangle: 2 hours 50 minutes
Stamps Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding stamp:
- Jackknife challenge: Get a "Four Star" rank in the 10 Second Workout and 20 Second Workout. Parallel Stretch challenge: Get a "Four Star" rank in the 30 Second Workout and 60 Second Workout. Pressup challenge: Get a "Four Star" rank in the 6 Reps and 10 Reps.
Alternate Fit Piggy colors Accumulate the indicated amount of training time to change the color of your Fit Piggy:
- OK: Attend 2 Body Tests. Star: Attend 5 Body Tests. Heart: Attend 6 Body Tests.
Jogging alternate courses There are three (and possibly more in Free Jogging) alternate courses to take in the Jogging mini-game, one for each length of course (Short, Long, and Island Lap). To access these, enter the Jogging mini-game as normal, and start jogging. When you see a single dog overtake your character, run past your guide so that the "Oh! You've passed your guide!" message appears. It will then read "Now follow the dog" and take you on an alternate course. The dogs appear as follows:
- Bronze: 10 hours Silver: 20 hours Gold: 40 hours
The following alternate courses are on Island Lap:
- Short Course: As you run towards the single house with a Mii outside. Long Course : Immediately at the start. Island Lap: Immediately at the start.
Weighing objects When you stand on your Balance Board immediately after choosing "Body Test" (the first time it asks, and not the time that it weighs you), hold a heavy object. The Balance Board will know that you are holding the object and actually weigh it for you.
- Follow the yellow dog at the start. Soon a black dog will appear. This is the first new alternate course. Follow as above, but after following the black dog for a while, a white dog will appear. This is the second new alternate course. Follow the Mii guide at the beginning until you get to the bridge, and a brown dog will appear. This is the third new alternate course. Follow as above, but after following the brown dog for awhile, another brown dog will appear. This is the fourth new alternate course.