Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 10:50 PM   #1
marvman3
Rockn Dude
Points: 16,100, Level: 81 Points: 16,100, Level: 81 Points: 16,100, Level: 81

My Mood: Rockn
marvman3 has a spectacular aura aboutmarvman3 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Joker Mufasa 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: PSN ID- marvman3 Xbox Live Gamertag: NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE PLAY
Cool 25 Things Girls Don't Realize About Guys

This is for all the "girls" in the house....

25 Freakn A Things Women Don't Freakn A Realize Bout Men.

Enjoy.

Body: You HAVE to read all of them and if you don't your going to come across with problems in your relationship for the next month!

1) Guys may be flirting around all day; but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about....

2) Guys are more emotional than you think
If they loved you at one point, it'll take them A LOT longer then you think to let you go, and it hurts every second that they try

3) Guys go crazy over a girl's smile

4) A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to

5) Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved

6) Guys don't care how gorgeous you are, IF YOUR RUDE--goodbye

7) Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?..uh...nevermind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking, and he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out

If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him.

(You don't need to give advice)

9) A usual act that proves that a guy likes you is when he teases you

10) Guys love you more than you love them

11) Guys use words like "hot" or "cute" to describe girls. They rarely use "beautiful" or "gorgeous.

" If a guy uses that, he loves you or likes you a whole heck of a lot

12) No matter how much guys talk about butts and boobs, personality is KEY

13) Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it, can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.

14) If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple weeks or until the next time he spends time with the girl

15) If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and he is really thinking about something

16) When a guy says he is going crazy about a girl, he really is.

(Guys rarely say that)

17) When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me"

1 If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him
It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up

19) When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something

20) Guys really think that girls are strange, have unpredictable decisions, and are MAD confusing...but somehow are drawn even more to them because of those

21) A guy would give the world to be able to read a girl's mind for a day

22) No guy can handle all his problems on his own.

He's just too stubborn to admit it

23) NOT ALL GUYS ARE RUDE!!! Just because ONE is RUDE doesnt mean he represents ALL of them

24) When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible

25) Even if you dump a guy months ago and he loved you...he probably still does.

True much?

Rockn.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:10 PM   #2
Princess Elle
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83

My Mood: Angelic
Princess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Yoshi Sheriff Medic Princess Award Poster NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via ICQ to Princess Elle Send a message via AIM to Princess Elle Send a message via MSN to Princess Elle Send a message via Yahoo to Princess Elle Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Elle PSN ID: ElleFan98 Xbox Live Gamertag: Willgetonesoon
Wow, I never knew alot of those things!
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
- Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) -
-Chris Rice-
Old 09-07-2008, 11:20 PM   #3
Catelinee
Quiet Member
Points: 630, Level: 12 Points: 630, Level: 12 Points: 630, Level: 12

My Mood: Cheerful
Catelinee We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Send a message via Yahoo to Catelinee
LOL! I saw just about each and every one of those in my best friend's(a guy) last relationship.

Old 09-08-2008, 11:45 AM   #4
Ender
Don't mess wif him
Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33
User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Tanooki Suit

My Mood: Nerdy
Ender is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF 1st Annual Award NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 2

Xbox Live Gamertag: batmanbirdboy
I love stereotypes.

I'm gonna have to make a thread about them myself...
Old 09-08-2008, 01:04 PM   #5
Zero
8-bit Roots
Points: 3,416, Level: 36 Points: 3,416, Level: 36 Points: 3,416, Level: 36
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote

My Mood: Amused
Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Poster Super Member Royalty 

Zero can't say that he agrees with most of those. That list is more like 25 Things Girls Don't Realize About Insecure Guys.

-Zero, Proud owner of The Nintendo Cereal System
Old 09-08-2008, 01:10 PM   #6
Princess Elle
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83

My Mood: Angelic
Princess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Yoshi Sheriff Medic Princess Award Poster NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via ICQ to Princess Elle Send a message via AIM to Princess Elle Send a message via MSN to Princess Elle Send a message via Yahoo to Princess Elle Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Elle PSN ID: ElleFan98 Xbox Live Gamertag: Willgetonesoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Zero can't say that he agrees with most of those. That list is more like 25 Things Girls Don't Realize About Insecure Guys.
Why?...
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
- Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) -
-Chris Rice-
Old 09-08-2008, 02:04 PM   #7
RL Link
Points: 320, Level: 6 Points: 320, Level: 6 Points: 320, Level: 6

RL Link is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to RL Link Send a message via Yahoo to RL Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
So that makes me insecure, eh? Well, that's awesome. Thanks, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I love stereotypes.

I'm gonna have to make a thread about them myself...
How the hell is that stereotypical to begin with? Girls really don't see that. Well, most don't, I suppose. Some do.

Basically found it. Not my work. Still love it, though.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:09 PM   #8
Skreamo
The Anthrax Envelope
Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Links Shield
User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Super Leaf User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Bullet Bill

My Mood: Spaced
Skreamo has a spectacular aura aboutSkreamo has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Monster Poster NFF 1st Annual Award Poster 

Send a message via MSN to Skreamo Xbox Live Gamertag: AfterHatred
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvman3 View Post
This is for all the "girls" in the house....

25 Freakn A Things Women Don't Freakn A Realize Bout Men.

Enjoy.

Body: You HAVE to read all of them and if you don't your going to come across with problems in your relationship for the next month!

1) Guys may be flirting around all day; but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about....

2) Guys are more emotional than you think
If they loved you at one point, it'll take them A LOT longer then you think to let you go, and it hurts every second that they try

3) Guys go crazy over a girl's smile

6) Guys don't care how gorgeous you are, IF YOUR RUDE--goodbye

7) Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?..uh...nevermind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking, and he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out

If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him.

(You don't need to give advice)

9) A usual act that proves that a guy likes you is when he teases you

10) Guys love you more than you love them

11) Guys use words like "hot" or "cute" to describe girls. They rarely use "beautiful" or "gorgeous.

" If a guy uses that, he loves you or likes you a whole heck of a lot

12) No matter how much guys talk about butts and boobs, personality is KEY

13) Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it, can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.

14) If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple weeks or until the next time he spends time with the girl

15) If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and he is really thinking about something

16) When a guy says he is going crazy about a girl, he really is.

(Guys rarely say that)

17) When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me"

1 If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him
It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up

19) When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something

20) Guys really think that girls are strange, have unpredictable decisions, and are MAD confusing...but somehow are drawn even more to them because of those

21) A guy would give the world to be able to read a girl's mind for a day

22) No guy can handle all his problems on his own.

He's just too stubborn to admit it

23) NOT ALL GUYS ARE RUDE!!! Just because ONE is RUDE doesnt mean he represents ALL of them

24) When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible

25) Even if you dump a guy months ago and he loved you...he probably still does.

True much?

Rockn.

LMAO!! its true though

Thanks you for mah Rhydon Tag, Mr.DLX<3
Old 09-08-2008, 02:17 PM   #9
Zero
8-bit Roots
Points: 3,416, Level: 36 Points: 3,416, Level: 36 Points: 3,416, Level: 36
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote

My Mood: Amused
Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Poster Super Member Royalty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle Fanning View Post
Why?...

If a guy doesn't like a certain girl talking to other guys, it's because deep down he fears that it could open the door to someone stealing her away.Zero cannot count how many times friends of his, who are girls, had their boyfriends or love interests tell them they don't like them talking to Zero.With no reason other than the simple fact that Zero is a male.

Honestly speaking, this sounds more like something that a typical girl with low self-esteem would need. A secure guy doesn't need to be reassured that he's loved. He already knows it. Any guy who constantly needs to be reminded of this probably just needs to work on their self-confidence some.

7) Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?..uh...nevermind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking, and he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.

This is basically obsessive worrying, and in this particular case, about something one feels they may have done, but are not totally sure. Not being sure of oneself is insecurity at its finest.

This is pretty much just more of the above.

This one is probably the worst of them all. Any person who would put this much thought into what someone else thinks of something they did is not only insecure, but probably suffering from some form of OCD or extremely low self-esteem as well, or maybe both.

If a guy is secure with himself, he doesn't worry so much about what his girl, or anyone else for that matter thinks about him & what he does. He's very comfortable in his own decisions & the way he carries himself. Which also projects confidence, and a guy with confidence is a major turn-on for a female - Not a worry wart.

Heh. This one isn't really a display of insecurity, however, it does reek of emo.When Zero read this, he got a mental image of some guy dressed in all black wearing too much hair product and silver jewelry with his head down sobbingly saying, "Just leave me alone". *cue the background music* Zero apologizes if anyone here is actually like that, but its just funny to Zero.

Why not just simply say, "Hey, can we talk?"

-Zero, Proud owner of The Nintendo Cereal System

Last edited by Zero; 09-09-2008 at 01:20 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:28 AM   #10
Ling
Posting freak
Points: 3,941, Level: 39 Points: 3,941, Level: 39 Points: 3,941, Level: 39
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance

Ling is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Ling Send a message via MSN to Ling Send a message via Yahoo to Ling Send a message via Skype™ to Ling
All of that is true.