Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Old 04-06-2014, 08:31 PM   #1
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot
Points: 972, Level: 16 Points: 972, Level: 16 Points: 972, Level: 16
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Sick
Kid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Super Member Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards Member of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

Game Of Thrones "LEGO" Is As Awesome As It Is Expensive

Source: Kotaku-26 min. ago Author: Luke Plunkett
Author: Luke Plunkett

http://kotaku.com/game-of-thrones-le...ive-1559566996

"When You Hate Someone You Are Really Hating Yourself, Because Half Don't Know And The Other Half Don't Care."
Kid Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2014, 08:02 AM   #2
Mario
Just Chillaxin
Points: 52,191, Level: 100 Points: 52,191, Level: 100 Points: 52,191, Level: 100
User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Gold Coin
User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Gaming
Mario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF's 4th Annual Award Monster Poster NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Level 100 Award Mufasa NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 9

3DS Friend Code: 4450-2343-3333 WiiU ID: test123
yeah, lego's are so frickin expensive, dam greedy company there. Can't wait for 3D printing to take off so people can make there own lego's for a 1/4 of the price. On the subject of Game Of Thrones, the long wait has ended last night the season opener S04E01 has been released!! Going to watch it tonight.

Started from the bottom, now we're here.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 04:19 PM   #3
JemStar
Konata's booty
Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47

My Mood: Sleepy
JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to JemStar PSN ID: BlackChilliBean
Ohh, it's airing right now over here. I don't have Sky so I can't watch it yet >.<
Lego is amazing, it's such a shame that it's so expensive.

"I collect, not play." - Quinten talking about My Little Pony.
JemStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:47 AM   #4
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald

Kid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Super Member Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards Member of the Month 

Hi Everyone.

Yeah. The prices are appalling. The only reason they cost so much is because of people like me at times. For example, I bitch and moan about the $59.00 tag on a new game release then turn around and pay it anyway. Same thing with the folks who buy Lego for their children. The companies would be insane to lower the price to any noticeable degree.

"When You Hate Someone You Are Really Hating Yourself, Because Half Don't Know And The Other Half Don't Care."
Old 04-08-2014, 06:33 PM   #5
JemStar
Konata's booty
Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47

My Mood: Sleepy
JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to JemStar PSN ID: BlackChilliBean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynamite View Post
Hi Everyone.

Yeah. The prices are appalling. The only reason they cost so much is because of people like me at times. For example, I bitch and moan about the $59.00 tag on a new game release then turn around and pay it anyway. Same thing with the folks who buy Lego for their children. The companies would be insane to lower the price to any noticeable degree.
Over here, PS4 and Xbox One games are £60, and you guys think $59 is a lot...
But people buy them anyway so we keep getting completely ripped off.

"I collect, not play." - Quinten talking about My Little Pony.
JemStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:39 PM   #6
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemStar View Post
Over here, PS4 and Xbox One games are £60, and you guys think $59 is a lot...
But people buy them anyway so we keep getting completely ripped off.
Yeah. When it comes to most new releases it's damn near impossible to find them at a noticeable cheaper price anywhere on the planet.