Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Games > Animal Crossing Series

Notices

Old 04-13-2014, 02:25 AM   #1
Genolinkero
Star Shooter
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1
User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 4x SNES Controller

My Mood: Goofy
Genolinkero is a jewel in the roughGenolinkero is a jewel in the roughGenolinkero is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award 
Total Awards: 1

How much would a DS Animal crossing be worth spiritually?

I really would like to get a 3ds as my next big purchase. I spend alot of time thinking what kind of games I would like to get, disregarding obvious popular titles I wonder how nice an animal crossing would be.

I was a HUGE fan of the Gamecube Crossing.

Went to so many different towns, had the E-reader hookup as well as the gameboy island, got 100% as one of my first games to complete perfectly

LOVED IT

And just talking about it makes me already want a ds Animal Crossing.

Buuuuut
Which one?
Hmmmm?

Check out my Etsy Shop!
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter too!
Genolinkero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2014, 09:30 AM   #2
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

If you're looking to get back into Animal Crossing, then New Leaf is probably the best game to get back into it.

Aside from the usual 'own-a-house-and-pay-back-the-debt' gameplay, you become mayor of your town and can do mayor-like things such as issue ordinances which affect the development of your town and begin public works projects which cover a variety of things such as building a campsite or opening a nightclub in the shopping district. The island also returns as a getaway to catch rare bugs and fish, and it also serves as a multiplayer hub to play fun minigames.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nintenduendo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2014, 12:54 PM   #3
Genolinkero
Star Shooter

Genolinkero is a jewel in the roughGenolinkero is a jewel in the roughGenolinkero is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase

Thanks Nintenuendo,

That sounds incredible! I'll look into this more for sure!

Check out my Etsy Shop!
Old 04-13-2014, 01:42 PM   #4
Hakuryuu
memetastic miller
Points: 5,694, Level: 48 Points: 5,694, Level: 48 Points: 5,694, Level: 48
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
I'd say go with New Leaf. Wild World was a great "trial run" for the DS, but it doesn't compare to New Leaf. New Leaf really expanded on the online aspect of gaming so if you get bored you can always go to the island instead of just inviting people over to visit in your town. Catching bugs and fishing gives initiative to not only complete the encyclopedia and museum but also earn badges!

Hakuryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 02:37 PM   #5
Genolinkero
Star Shooter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryuu View Post
I'd say go with New Leaf. Wild World was a great "trial run" for the DS, but it doesn't compare to New Leaf. New Leaf really expanded on the online aspect of gaming so if you get bored you can always go to the island instead of just inviting people over to visit in your town. Catching bugs and fishing gives initiative to not only complete the encyclopedia and museum but also earn badges!
mmmmmmm badges/achievements/stickers/ completion percentages are my favy <3

Check out my Etsy Shop!
Old 04-13-2014, 02:38 PM   #6
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,237, Level: 35 Points: 3,237, Level: 35 Points: 3,237, Level: 35
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Cheeky
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 7

AC:New Leaf for the 3DS is definitely the way to go.
SanePsychoSuper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #7
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,427, Level: 100 Points: 58,427, Level: 100 Points: 58,427, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
As an enthusiast of the Gamecube Animal Crossing, New Leaf is honestly the only worthy sequel made so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
SuperGamecube64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 08:13 PM   #8
Genolinkero
Star Shooter

Awards Showcase

New leaf it is for sure then.

Havnt even had time to look into it but Im more excited for this than many other titles ive wanted for the 3ds just from you guys's descriptions
:P

Check out my Etsy Shop!