Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Old 04-24-2014, 07:47 AM   #1
Mable
Pines
Points: 2,541, Level: 30 Points: 2,541, Level: 30 Points: 2,541, Level: 30
User owns 1x Poke Doll

Mable has a spectacular aura aboutMable has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Princess Award News Reporter Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 4

Sm Mario Mario Kart 8 Bundles Revealed

Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundles Revealed

Mario Kart 8 (now just over a month away) was always going be a way to get a few new Wii U owners out there, and Nintendo's just increased the number of ways you can make that happen by revealing three new Wii U bundles.

As you can see in the trailer above, the Premium Wii U can now be bought with a disc copy of Mario Kart 8 inside - but there are two others available exclusively from the Nintendo UK Online Store.

The Team Mario and Team Luigi bundles come with the Premium Wii U with a special edition GamePad in your chosen brother's colour of choice, a copy of Mario Kart 8, a themed Wii Wheel, a themed Wii Remote Plus, the Prima strategy guide for the game and a snazzy hat.

Not to be left out, Nintendo's also announced that Princess Peach and Yoshi special edition Wii Remote Plus controllers will be released on the same day, 30 May.

Last edited by Mable; 04-24-2014 at 07:58 AM.
Mable is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2014, 07:48 AM   #2
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 23,228, Level: 93 Points: 23,228, Level: 93 Points: 23,228, Level: 93
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 37

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
There's something unsettling about seeing a dexterous Yoshi hand up close like that.
Old 04-24-2014, 07:49 AM   #3
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,478, Level: 100 Points: 37,478, Level: 100 Points: 37,478, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Is that a cover on the gamepad? The white areas make it look a bit tacky. The rest is cool.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:01 AM   #4
Mable
Pines
Points: 2,541, Level: 30 Points: 2,541, Level: 30 Points: 2,541, Level: 30
User owns 1x Poke Doll

Mable has a spectacular aura aboutMable has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Princess Award News Reporter Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata View Post
Is that a cover on the gamepad? The white areas make it look a bit tacky. The rest is cool.
Looks like it's some kind of faceplate, but the official term they used in the release was "special edition GamePad". If it is the actual GamePad and not a cover or sticker, it looks pretty silly. It would have looked better if they'd adopted the same colour scheme as the Mario Wii remote.
Old 04-24-2014, 01:49 PM   #5
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,062, Level: 93 Points: 23,062, Level: 93 Points: 23,062, Level: 93
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Hope this shows up in the US
Old 04-24-2014, 02:14 PM   #6
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,233, Level: 35 Points: 3,233, Level: 35 Points: 3,233, Level: 35
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Cheeky
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 7

The gamepad is weird if it's not a faceplate. It has to be. Oh well, doesn't matter to me since I already have a Wii U. I know someone who might be a little upset as he's obsessed with Luigi and he just bought a Wii U. xP

Edit: It is, in fact, a faceplate.
SanePsychoSuper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 03:27 PM   #7
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

That premium pack is sexy enough by itself, now you tell me that there could be a special Mario themed GamePad faceplate? Damn, I bought my Wii U at the worst time.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:57 PM   #8
JemStar
Konata's booty
Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47

My Mood: Sleepy
JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to JemStar PSN ID: BlackChilliBean
whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhyWHY

I really want that Luigi one.
Screw saving.

"I collect, not play." - Quinten talking about My Little Pony.
JemStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:28 AM   #9
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 57,355, Level: 100 Points: 57,355, Level: 100 Points: 57,355, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Gaming
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
If this doesn't make its way to North America, Reggie's body will have some explaining to do.

Unless we get a Smash bundle instead.

Ultra Street Fighter IV mains: Gen, Dudley, Ryu
Tekken Revolution mains: Steve Fox, Kazuya
Tekken 6 mains: Steve Fox, Jin, Hwoarang
King of Fighters XIII team: Ryo/Kim Kaphwan/Joe
Brandyn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:09 AM   #10
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,478, Level: 100 Points: 37,478, Level: 100 Points: 37,478, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemStar View Post
whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhyWHY

I really want that Luigi one.
Screw saving.
We're going to have like 10 Wii remotes if you keep this up.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konata For This Useful Post: