Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Old 04-25-2014, 06:43 AM   #1
Mable
Pines
Points: 3,392, Level: 36 Points: 3,392, Level: 36 Points: 3,392, Level: 36
User owns 1x Poke Doll

Mable has a spectacular aura aboutMable has a spectacular aura aboutMable has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month Review of the Month Princess Award News Reporter Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

Great Ace Attorney is a new series

The Great Ace Attorney is "start of a new series"

The Ace Attorney series has seen a few spin-offs in its time, but it seems Capcom is taking their newest court appearance a little more seriously. In an interview with Famitsu (as reported by Siliconera), producer Shintaro Kojima revealed that The Great Ace Attorney - which is set in the late 1800s/early 1900s and features Phoenix Wright's ancestor - is part of an ongoing new project:

"While it's not a main-numbered Ace Attorney title, it's the start of a new series called The Great Ace Attorney. I believe that it's becoming something that can show that it's not simply just a derivative title. We can't say too much about it for the time being, but we'll be revealing more on the characters and their backgrounds next time, which we hope you all can look forward to."

Returning writer-director-all round nice guy Shu Takumi is hoping to eclipse the good work he's made previously: "It's been a while since I've participated in making a new Ace Attorney game, and things are a little different from the earlier days; however, as usual, I'll be doing my best and putting all my effort into it, so that this one won't lose to the past games I've worked on."

You can see a teaser trailer for the game, which features images of Ryunosuke Wright and new heroine Susato Mikotoba, below.

Mable is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links