Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Microsoft Xbox

Notices

Microsoft Xbox Post anything relating to Microsoft Xbox and Xbox One.

Old 05-02-2014, 01:09 PM   #1
Genolinkero
Star Shooter
Points: 212, Level: 4 Points: 212, Level: 4 Points: 212, Level: 4
User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 4x SNES Controller

My Mood: Goofy
Genolinkero is a jewel in the roughGenolinkero is a jewel in the roughGenolinkero is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award 
Total Awards: 1

Question Star Wars and Marvel in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Posting this in Xbox due to the fact that this is the system I'll be playing it on.

This is not confirmed but rather a theory spread amongst many gamers i've talked to. What do you think?

I am still a revolter against Disney buying the rights for star wars but it is what it is and being that, I think it would be pretty cool to have Star Wars incorporated into Kingdom Hearts. The idea of fighting a supped up Force hungry Darth Vader with a keyblade gives me chills.

However, I do not like the idea of having marvel characters in the mix. Not only is there SO MANY different stories in the Marvel universe, making it difficult for the creators to find a decent central focus, but also from my experience, Marvel has been a bit more mature than what I believe Kingdom Hearts is up for (As for Pirates of the Caribbean, Sparrow is silly enough at times for it to work)

Do you want a Lightsaber Keyblade?

Hi, Hey, Howdy Traveling the country, Now in, Louisville, Ky
Genolinkero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2014, 01:11 PM   #2
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,763, Level: 94 Points: 23,763, Level: 94 Points: 23,763, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
I wouldn't mind Starwars, but Marvel is something I just can't see working in Kingdom Hearts.....

That saud I wouldn't be opposed to seeing cameos like Goofy getting the Capt's shield or seeing Deadpool as a summon
Old 05-02-2014, 05:19 PM   #3
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

I could go on, on "Why do you not agree?", but that is a different thread that i think has been already made.

Probably, if they add anyhting of marvel, it would be a world of avengers or somehting like that. Dunno. The starwars part is so apliable

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Mikematute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:37 PM   #4
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

If they can make Deep Space work in Birth by Sleep, thry can make Death Star as a world work. Just imagine....

Luke is your partner. First half of the world has him in Stormtrooper garb and is armed only with a blaster. Battle revolves around taking out Stormtroopers and whatever baddie-of-the-week is gonna be in KH3 before they raise the alarms; if too many raise too many alarms, insta Game Over. This portion ends when you resuce Leia, and that's when Luke breaks out the lightsaber! The first half ends when Ben loses to Vader and you flee the Death Star.....but not before fighting a Heartless/Nobody/whatever-enemy boss sent by one of Xehanort's emissaries!! Oooooo!

Second half of the world is back on the rebel base, where Sora cheers up Luke with one of his pep talks after Han leaves the base. The second half goes back to the Death Star, but Luke and Sora split up. Sora tries to stop Vader from intercepting Luke and the rebels' attack on the Death Star by....this is it! BOSS BATTLE WITH VADER!! Unfortunately Vader slinks away to go attack Luke....but then HAN SAVES THE DAY BY SHOOTING VADER DOWN AND SENDING HIM CAREENING INTO THE LANES BETWEEN!!! Sora and gang has to rush out of the Death Star before Luke blows it up, and the world concludes at the ceremony at the rebel base, but Xehanort's emissary leaves cryptic words behind for Sora and co. before they lock the Keyhole.

Marvel can just be reduced to items like Cap's shield or Loki's Staff for Donald and Goofy.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 01:20 PM   #5
Gold
Points: 945, Level: 16 Points: 945, Level: 16 Points: 945, Level: 16
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance

Gold is an unknown quantity at this point

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8066-7015 WiiU ID: TheGoldMan
Star Wars would be pretty epic. Makes sense because they own it now

Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 01:25 PM   #6
Hakuryuu
D.D.
Points: 5,963, Level: 50 Points: 5,963, Level: 50 Points: 5,963, Level: 50
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
It's a pretty cool concept I think. I wouldn't mind seeing Star Wars in the game. Not sure about Marvel though. That might be a bit overkill.

Hakuryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:22 PM   #7
Genolinkero
Star Shooter
Points: 212, Level: 4 Points: 212, Level: 4 Points: 212, Level: 4
User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 4x SNES Controller

My Mood: Goofy
Genolinkero is a jewel in the roughGenolinkero is a jewel in the roughGenolinkero is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase

I'm glad to see the widespread distaste in marvel being included.
Just glad I'm not the only one

Hi, Hey, Howdy Traveling the country, Now in, Louisville, Ky
Genolinkero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:55 AM   #8
Zero
8-bit Roots
Points: 4,043, Level: 40 Points: 4,043, Level: 40 Points: 4,043, Level: 40
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote

My Mood: Amused
Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Poster Super Member Royalty 

I'd love to see Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts.
Old 07-31-2014, 07:13 AM   #9
Mable
Pines
Points: 3,140, Level: 34 Points: 3,140, Level: 34 Points: 3,140, Level: 34
User owns 1x Poke Doll

Mable has a spectacular aura aboutMable has a spectacular aura aboutMable has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Review of the Month Princess Award News Reporter Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 5

I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THIS

I'd say "given the established theme they've set, it's unlikely" but they included Tron and Pirates of the Caribbean, so why the Hell not?
Mable is offline   Reply With Quote