Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Old 05-06-2014, 11:04 PM   #1
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Poor Professionalism

It happened to me today. I was working as a staff in my college's auditorium and there was this event, where all dancing classes in the college would show off their work through out the semester. It is a really cool event and everything.

I was working with a friend, who was working on a final proyect. Those of you who are not familiar, Final proyects are worth a F*** ton of points and are normally hard and tireome. He sddenly says helo to this girl, who notisably ignores him and passes by. He tells me "It is really hard to work with your Exgirlfriend on a proyect, and more when she does nothing".

I passed it by and we continued our work. Show began and in this particular even, there is not much for us to do, so 99% of the time, we were just wathcing dancers.

So this girl's dance comes and finishes and they al go off. During my job, i would usually please ask people to go back to the dressers to leave space for new dancers, but when they were few, i wouldnt mind if they didnt take space.

After two dances, this girl comes in with her dancing pair to see some dances. No harm, nothing. My friend takes advantage of the moment to try talk to her about the proyect. She proceeds to ignore him, smiling hypocritally, "seeing the dance", and ignoring my friend in his face, not casually, but plainly ignoring him.

I couldnt stand it. This really pised me off.
There were many dancers form last pieces just watching the show from backstage besides those two. I came close to them, and since I am staff, they cant talk shit to me. Asked them that if their piece was over. Imediatly after their yes, I asked them to leave in the nicest way i could manage. This girl stayed with her Bi*** face and kept pn smiling, and ignored me too. Her pair saw my "I am serious" face, and proceeded to take her away.

Profesionalism my dear forum members. I hate it when people dont have it. It really grinds my gears. You may call me unprofesisonal but i dont care.

Your opinions on this kinda stuff

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Mikematute is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2014, 12:01 AM   #2
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 22,503, Level: 93 Points: 22,503, Level: 93 Points: 22,503, Level: 93
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Unfortunately professionalism is becoming more of an afterthought nowadays. It's not often that you see people in high postitions acting like douchey and tactless assholes when they shouldn't(Phil Fish anyone?)
Old 05-07-2014, 12:36 PM   #3
JemStar
Konata's booty
Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47

My Mood: Sleepy
JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to JemStar PSN ID: BlackChilliBean
Yes. It really gets on my nerves.
I wouldn't stand for someone doing that to me. It's a shame that people don't have more respect these days. God knows what will happen when the kids around here grow up, so many of them lack manners and diplomacy that it's going to be a bad thing all round.

"I collect, not play." - Quinten talking about My Little Pony.
JemStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 01:31 PM   #4
Hakuryuu
memetastic miller
Points: 5,452, Level: 47 Points: 5,452, Level: 47 Points: 5,452, Level: 47
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
Is it really professional if you refer to someone's face as "bitch face". Mad or not, that's kinda unprofessional too.

I'm sorry that happened considering it was a final project type question. I hate final projects.

take me now big boss
Hakuryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 01:52 PM   #5
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73 Points: 12,827, Level: 73
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryuu View Post
Is it really professional if you refer to someone's face as "bitch face". Mad or not, that's kinda unprofessional too.
I know but it is the only word that can come to my mind when i think of describing her face.

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Mikematute is offline   Reply With Quote