Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Old 05-13-2014, 07:24 AM   #1
jfreakofkorn
Posting freak
Points: 6,495, Level: 52 Points: 6,495, Level: 52 Points: 6,495, Level: 52

jfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards 
Total Awards: 1

GTA V PC, Xbox One, PS4 Rumors: Analyst Claims ‘Grand Theft Auto 5′ Will be on PC in

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/6716...to-pc-in-2014/

By Jack Phillips, Epoch Times | May 12, 2014

“Grand Theft Auto V” will likely be released on the PC in 2014, says an analyst in a recent interview. However, the analyst said that it’s unclear when the title will come to the Xbox One or PlayStation 4. (GTA V screenshot/YouTube)

“Grand Theft Auto V” will likely be released on the PC in 2014, says an analyst in a recent interview. However, the analyst said that it’s unclear when the title will come to the Xbox One or PlayStation 4.
Michael Pachter, who is with Wedbush Securities as Managing Director of Equity Research, told GamingBolt that “wlll, the PC version, you know, I think is a very easy port.

So I am certain that’s coming out, and I would bet anything that it comes out this year. The Xbox One and PS4 versions, not so fast, because to port from 360 to One is probably very hard. If you look at Titanfall, for example, it went the other way.”

Patcher said that he’s not sure “if it’s possible or feasible” to get the Xbox 360 version to the Xbox One, according to the report.

“I think they might need to redo the code, which might take them a long time, a year or more, and that’s if they spend their time and attention on that, and from everything I can tell, Rockstar’s busy working on GTA Online. So I would say PC version this year, most likely.

Xbox One and PS4, this year? Probably not,” he said.

Patcher notes that those who have an Xbox One or a PS4 probably already have “GTA V” on the Xbox 360 or PS3.

“So it’s the next 30 million who may not have bought it, so it might be a compelling title in a year. I don’t think they leave a lot of money on the table, especially because it launched so late in the last console cycle that they likely already got through to those guys,” he said.

Rockstar has not officially commented on if “GTA V” is coming to the PC, Xbox One, or PS4.

However, a Change.org petition to get the title to the PC has generated more than 700,000 signatures since it was set up last year. Currently, more than 717,000 have signed it.

Patcher’s comments come on the heels of tweets made by industry “insider,” Ahsan Rasheed–also known as Thuway. He wrote that “Rockstar still wants to make Agent but I have no idea if its in development. It’s founders ‘Dreamgame’ – GTA5 PC/NextGen are also coming.”

“Direct from source, Not everything will be at E3, things aren’t ready, some ink is still fresh. Give it time. You will buy an X1,” he also wrote last week.
jfreakofkorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2014, 08:21 AM   #2
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,775, Level: 94 Points: 23,775, Level: 94 Points: 23,775, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
This has been rumored forever now. If anything it should have happened already