Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #1
wakeboardhero
Wild Thing
Points: 1,421, Level: 21 Points: 1,421, Level: 21 Points: 1,421, Level: 21
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Bob-omb

My Mood: Daring
wakeboardhero will become famous soon enoughwakeboardhero will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 2

PSN ID: crazydude45 Xbox Live Gamertag: Wakeboardhero13
A Dedication

An early dedication and remembrance of 9/11...this may be disturbing... and saddening....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRocVVDvoIs

Thanks screamokid for the awesome sig!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2008, 08:09 PM   #2
smashfan120
Sir Smash
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x Golden Mushroom

smashfan120 We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 1st Annual Award SSBB Tourney Winner Game Reviewer SSBB Tourney Winner 
Total Awards: 5

Send a message via AIM to smashfan120 PSN ID: anthonyx101
Wow I was at school that day and I heard that crash we were all scared. was 5 back then.Sad part was that my friend's dad died there.He was mourning.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #3
crusher
Jailed
Points: 171, Level: 3 Points: 171, Level: 3 Points: 171, Level: 3

My Mood: Amazed
crusher is an unknown quantity at this point

So sad that our gov was responsible for that tragedy.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:55 PM   #4
SeanMi
Points: 5,973, Level: 50 Points: 5,973, Level: 50 Points: 5,973, Level: 50
User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

SeanMi has a spectacular aura aboutSeanMi has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 3

PSN ID: SeanMi-ghty
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusher View Post
So sad that our gov was responsible for that tragedy.
Dont you Dare say that crap! Your lucky i didnt delete your post, cause i want freedom of speech. But you are a dumba**.

Now this was a tragedy. I remember this. i saw it in 5th grade in the morning, but i didnt know what was going on. And my school didnt turn it on. But when i got home from school, i watched nothing but the news that whole night.
Now the faces in the smoke...seems like coincidence. Some times there visible, sometimes they had to improve the image.
Smoke is very heavy (with all the concrete and stuff) so it just formed those "faces"
Old 09-09-2008, 11:03 PM   #5
wakeboardhero
Wild Thing
Points: 1,421, Level: 21 Points: 1,421, Level: 21 Points: 1,421, Level: 21
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Bob-omb

My Mood: Daring
wakeboardhero will become famous soon enoughwakeboardhero will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 1st Annual Award 

PSN ID: crazydude45 Xbox Live Gamertag: Wakeboardhero13
Creepy

the scariest part was when it showed flight 189 i think fly into the building... that day i can remember even though i was little... i was crying everyone was crying that school day they screamed in the library... when they hit...but why dosent anyone remember the pentagon? that was important too! they should be remembered also... i have seen the blueprintsfor the memorial its not going to be as tall but its preety cool... but not for what its remembered for... there going to put the names of all the people that died... its just scary cus that could have been us... just imagine what the people on that plane were thinking? and there was supposed to be another attack but the people killed all the terrists but one and took the plane down not too far away from the Towers... and sorry smashfan....

Thanks screamokid for the awesome sig!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 11:21 PM   #6
Catelinee
Quiet Member
Points: 630, Level: 12 Points: 630, Level: 12 Points: 630, Level: 12

My Mood: Cheerful
Catelinee We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Send a message via Yahoo to Catelinee
I remember this day very clearly. None of the teachers were telling us anything when we were being rushed home. I was kinda upset to be going home early for no apparent reason other than "there were problems in NYC" Little did I know it was going to be the trigger to the US entering a huge war involving most of the world.

Old 09-10-2008, 02:43 AM   #7
Ender
Don't mess wif him
Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33
User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Tanooki Suit

My Mood: Nerdy
Ender is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF 1st Annual Award NFF Debater 

Xbox Live Gamertag: batmanbirdboy
Wow.
It's crazy to think some of you were only five when this happened.
I was just starting high school.
It's also crazy to think that it's been seven years since this happened.
SeanMi, I understand you getting upset about someone saying that the attacks were the fault of the US. Personally, I think the attacks were the fault of radical Islam beliefs, but there are things the gov't could have done to keep us safe. They were forewarned of the attacks (this was revealed in the release of the 9/11 commission) and most importantly, the president didn't directly go after bin Laden. He gave him a good head start, we briefly invaded Afghanistan, and then we started a war completely unrelated to the terrorist attacks in Iraq.
I must admit, I too am a little bitter about the way the situation was handled.
Regardless, no one is to blame about the attacks but the people who planned and carried them out.
The victims are still mourned, and will not be forgotten.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:47 AM   #8
crusher
Jailed
Points: 171, Level: 3 Points: 171, Level: 3 Points: 171, Level: 3

My Mood: Amazed
crusher is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad free speech is allowed at this forum. That is why i like it. Allows me to speak my mind. You can chose to ignore me or listen your choice.

When you awaken out of the box will you totally understand the truth. But to say our govt was not involved is a joke right? Why aren't the borders sealed if we have such terrorists around. War my friend is a very big business. It is called a War machine for a reason. Very profitable. What better way to start a war. It is no different then what we did the the Native Americans (indians)
Old 09-10-2008, 03:37 PM   #9
Spirit
Points: 1,866, Level: 25 Points: 1,866, Level: 25 Points: 1,866, Level: 25
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather

My Mood: Angelic
Spirit is on a distinguished road

Cool another peson that thinks like me.

Beings of a lesser understanding or lower vibration will either be totally confused by their content or otherwise interpret them as negative information (dissonance) and will react as such. So disregard any comments that do not resonate as positive to you.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:33 PM   #10
SeanMi
Points: 5,973, Level: 50 Points: 5,973, Level: 50 Points: 5,973, Level: 50
User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

SeanMi has a spectacular aura aboutSeanMi has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 3

PSN ID: SeanMi-ghty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Wow.
It's crazy to think some of you were only five when this happened.
I was just starting high school.
It's also crazy to think that it's been seven years since this happened.
SeanMi, I understand you getting upset about someone saying that the attacks were the fault of the US. Personally, I think the attacks were the fault of radical Islam beliefs, but there are things the gov't could have done to keep us safe. They were forewarned of the attacks (this was revealed in the release of the 9/11 commission) and most importantly, the president didn't directly go after bin Laden. He gave him a good head start, we briefly invaded Afghanistan, and then we started a war completely unrelated to the terrorist attacks in Iraq.
I must admit, I too am a little bitter about the way the situation was handled.
Regardless, no one is to blame about the attacks but the people who planned and carried them out.
The victims are still mourned, and will not be forgotten.
Well said. Yes i do believe the US gov. could have done better, but what else could they have done? once a Terroist got ahold of the plane, theres not much you can do.
But after the attacks happened, the brave who helped save people really did there job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusher View Post
Glad free speech is allowed at this forum. That is why i like it. Allows me to speak my mind. You can chose to ignore me or listen your choice.

When you awaken out of the box will you totally understand the truth. But to say our govt was not involved is a joke right? Why aren't the borders sealed if we have such terrorists around. War my friend is a very big business. It is called a War machine for a reason. Very profitable. What better way to start a war. It is no different then what we did the the Native Americans (indians)
I'll argue about your views, not listen or ignore.
If i need to get out of a box, then you need to get off the computer to stop seeing those hateful conspriecy sites. If your going to believe in that crap, thats your choice, your freedom. Thats what the men and women in our military have fought for.