Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Old 06-03-2014, 03:21 PM   #1
Megas75
A Festive Philistine
Points: 24,485, Level: 95 Points: 24,485, Level: 95 Points: 24,485, Level: 95
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
Nintendo reveals E3 plans

Felt like this warranted it's own thread

Quote:
NINTENDO BRINGS THE THRILL OF E3 TO EVERYONE WITH LIVE ONLINE EVENTS

June 3, 2014

Nintendo goes “Live @ E3” next week with four big events that deliver real-time fun directly to fans. Get ready to enjoy the year’s biggest video game convention live from anywhere in the world.

On June 10, Nintendo will air the Nintendo Digital Event at 9 a.m. PT via http://e3.nintendo.com. Fans will enjoy breaking news about great gaming experiences on the way for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS in 2014 and beyond.

Immediately following the Digital Event, Nintendo Minute: Live @ E3 offers a post-show recap packed with even more game information.

Later in the day on June 10, Nintendo will broadcast the Super Smash Bros. Invitational tournament. Super Smash Bros. fans can tune in to watch 16 highly skilled players compete in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. The event starts at 4 p.m. PT with live-stream viewing on Nintendo’s Twitch channel at http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo.

Finally, fans won’t want to miss Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3. During all hours of E3 on Nintendo’s Twitch channel (excluding the Super Smash Bros. Invitational event), members of Nintendo’s Treehouse will be live-streaming exclusive game demos from the Nintendo booth on the show floor. In addition to demos, Nintendo will deliver the latest game reveals, plus visits from developers like Shigeru Miyamoto. The unscripted three-day event will air June 10-12, providing an insider’s look at the Nintendo experience at E3, filled with surprises and unexpected moments.

For more information about Nintendo’s presence at E3, visit http://e3.nintendo.com.
SOURCE - http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=41683
Old 06-03-2014, 03:31 PM   #2
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 4,008, Level: 40 Points: 4,008, Level: 40 Points: 4,008, Level: 40
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Crappy
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 8

Sounds exciting, I can't wait!
SanePsychoSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:08 PM   #3
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 14,009, Level: 76 Points: 14,009, Level: 76 Points: 14,009, Level: 76

My Mood: Woot
Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
Looks like I gotta have two twitch streams open now and just mute the treehouse one until they demo something I'm interested in

Pokeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 10:08 PM   #4
JemStar
Konata's booty
Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47

My Mood: Sleepy
JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to JemStar PSN ID: BlackChilliBean
Just made it better.

"I collect, not play." - Quinten talking about My Little Pony.
JemStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:21 AM   #5
Beasty
Fierce Deity
Points: 871, Level: 15 Points: 871, Level: 15 Points: 871, Level: 15
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 1x Rod Of Seasons

My Mood: Fine
Beasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really niceBeasty is just really nice

Friend Codes
I'm really wondering how many characters there going to be revealed at the E3 for SSB.

Beasty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:07 PM   #6
Hakuryuu
D.D.
Points: 5,975, Level: 50 Points: 5,975, Level: 50 Points: 5,975, Level: 50
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
I'm so excited I'll be working an 8 hour shift June 10 and miss literally everything! Oh well. I'll catch up eventually.

Hakuryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 03:05 PM   #7
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryuu View Post
I'm so excited I'll be working an 8 hour shift June 10 and miss literally everything! Oh well. I'll catch up eventually.
Same here. The struggle is real.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote