Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS

Notices

Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS Anything Nintendo DS, DS Lite, 3DS, and DSi related.

Old 06-07-2014, 12:36 AM   #1
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Tomodachi Life Thread

Come talk about the game and share Miis here!

If you share a Mii, make sure you give your Mii a QR Code and include the personality traits you've made for your Mii.

Movement: 5
Speech: 3
Expressiveness: 6
Attitude: 6
Overall: 5

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2014, 12:48 AM   #2
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,493, Level: 36 Points: 3,493, Level: 36 Points: 3,493, Level: 36
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Woot
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 7

Through the game you can do your QR code and everything will be set already. All that needs added it seems is a birth year. Personality is all set up and you get the clothes your Mii is currently wearing and their current room. Will add mine later, about to be doing something else.
SanePsychoSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:33 AM   #3
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanePsychoSuper View Post
Through the game you can do your QR code and everything will be set already. All that needs added it seems is a birth year. Personality is all set up and you get the clothes your Mii is currently wearing and their current room. Will add mine later, about to be doing something else.
Oh! Yeah, I'll fix that up then.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:27 PM   #4
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 

Birth year is 1990. All other info should go through if scanned in game. =)
Old 06-12-2014, 10:50 AM   #5
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 13,897, Level: 76 Points: 13,897, Level: 76 Points: 13,897, Level: 76

Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame

Info should be filled out besides name. Just make up one I guess.

Pokeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 12:38 PM   #6
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Birth year, Pokeman?
Old 06-12-2014, 02:52 PM   #7
Pokeman
Good ol PT
Points: 13,897, Level: 76 Points: 13,897, Level: 76 Points: 13,897, Level: 76

Pokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to beholdPokeman is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Pokeman PSN ID: Pityflame WiiU ID: Pityflame
I just put 93 since he really has none

Pokeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:04 AM   #8
Hakuryuu
Chico be quiet
Points: 5,912, Level: 49 Points: 5,912, Level: 49 Points: 5,912, Level: 49
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
I caved yesterday during my break at work and bought this game

Hakuryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:06 PM   #9
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

So in my game, Dara and Cowboy Joe got together. xD Ninty, you have yet to choose anyone, but Kim Possible is your best friend.
Old 06-18-2014, 11:12 PM   #10
Hakuryuu
Chico be quiet
Points: 5,912, Level: 49 Points: 5,912, Level: 49 Points: 5,912, Level: 49
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanePsychoSuper View Post
So in my game, Dara and Cowboy Joe got together. xD Ninty, you have yet to choose anyone, but Kim Possible is your best friend.
Omfg Sane you are playing a dangerous game

Hakuryuu is offline   Reply With Quote