Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Old 06-20-2014, 11:19 PM   #1
Gold
Points: 945, Level: 16 Points: 945, Level: 16 Points: 945, Level: 16
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance

Gold is an unknown quantity at this point

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award 
Total Awards: 1

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8066-7015 WiiU ID: TheGoldMan
Way back machine

http://web.archive.org

It's a site where you can see almost any website from any year from where it first started to now. PRETTY COOL, HUH?

Nintendo Fan Forum in 2008:
https://web.archive.org/web/20080118...ofanforum.com/

Last edited by Gold; 06-21-2014 at 12:33 AM.
Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2014, 11:20 PM   #2
Gold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Youtube in 2007: https://web.archive.org/web/20070202....youtube.com/?

Old 06-20-2014, 11:23 PM   #3
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,468, Level: 94 Points: 23,468, Level: 94 Points: 23,468, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
that's actually pretty cool*goes to the first forum I ever went*
Old 06-20-2014, 11:31 PM   #4
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 58,402, Level: 100 Points: 58,402, Level: 100 Points: 58,402, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Gaming
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Wow NFF looked different. I joined in late '08 and remember when the default skin was the Wii one. I still put it on that sometimes when I am feeling nostalgic.

And boy do I remember when YouTube looked like that. Back when it was ad-free and the copyright cops hadn't struck down on the site.

Ultra Street Fighter IV mains: Gen, Dudley, Ryu
Tekken Revolution mains: Steve Fox, Kazuya
Tekken 6 mains: Steve Fox, Jin, Hwoarang
King of Fighters XIII team: Ryo/Kim Kaphwan/Joe
Brandyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:05 AM   #5
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot
Points: 374, Level: 7 Points: 374, Level: 7 Points: 374, Level: 7
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Fine
Kid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Super Member Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards Member of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post
http://web.archive.org

It's a site where you can see almost any website from any year from where it first started to now. PRETTY COOL, HUH?

Nintendo Fan Forum in 2008:
https://web.archive.org/web/20080118...ofanforum.com/
You're Goddamn right it's cool! How did you come across this cool site?

"When You Hate Someone You Are Really Hating Yourself, Because Half Don't Know And The Other Half Don't Care."
Kid Dynamite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:27 AM   #6
Gold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynamite View Post
You're Goddamn right it's cool! How did you come across this cool site?
If you type "google in 1998" on Google it automatically switches to the wayback machine version. I found the easter egg on a website and thats how I found it.

Old 06-21-2014, 10:25 PM   #7
Hakuryuu
Chico be quiet
Points: 5,912, Level: 49 Points: 5,912, Level: 49 Points: 5,912, Level: 49
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
I remember when one of my old friends showed me this site, we used to use it to go to a really funny website that had closed down. Ah the memories.

Hakuryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:59 AM   #8
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,410, Level: 72 Points: 12,410, Level: 72 Points: 12,410, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
Wow NFF looked different. I joined in late '08 and remember when the default skin was the Wii one. I still put it on that sometimes when I am feeling nostalgic.

And boy do I remember when YouTube looked like that. Back when it was ad-free and the copyright cops hadn't struck down on the site.
I remember the red one that was there before that one, but I personally like the newer layouts much more. It's also interesting to look at older versions of my profile. This is the oldest version they have of my profile. I'm glad the site's still up and running six years later, even though I hardly ever post here anymore. In fact, I apparently had more total posts back in 2011 than I do now.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:04 AM   #9
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 58,402, Level: 100 Points: 58,402, Level: 100 Points: 58,402, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Gaming
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukario View Post
I remember the red one that was there before that one, but I personally like the newer layouts much more. It's also interesting to look at older versions of my profile. This is the oldest version they have of my profile. I'm glad the site's still up and running six years later, even though I hardly ever post here anymore. In fact, I apparently had more total posts back in 2011 than I do now.
It's cool that you are still around though, since you are the only memher besides Mario himself who has been around since the site's opening month.

Ultra Street Fighter IV mains: Gen, Dudley, Ryu
Tekken Revolution mains: Steve Fox, Kazuya
Tekken 6 mains: Steve Fox, Jin, Hwoarang
King of Fighters XIII team: Ryo/Kim Kaphwan/Joe
Brandyn is offline   Reply With Quote