Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > General Nintendo Section

Notices

General Nintendo Section All general Nintendo content here.

Old 07-19-2014, 10:08 AM   #11
Zero
8-bit Roots
Points: 4,029, Level: 40 Points: 4,029, Level: 40 Points: 4,029, Level: 40
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote

My Mood: Amused
Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Poster Super Member Royalty 
Total Awards: 4

Did anyone get the Japanese style fans they had way back? Those were really nice.
Old 07-19-2014, 11:23 AM   #12
Hakuryuu
D.D.
Points: 5,936, Level: 49 Points: 5,936, Level: 49 Points: 5,936, Level: 49
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
It's not like it's difficult to get the games they're offering for free. Don't get me wrong, it's silly to complain about free stuff but did they even make an effort for the rewards? All that money spent for games and consoles to add towards the rewards and they give us games you can probably find at any used media store for a couple of cents.

Hakuryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 04:39 PM   #13
thecoolmana777
Points: 144, Level: 2 Points: 144, Level: 2 Points: 144, Level: 2

thecoolmana777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Being from the UK where they don't have a tiered reward system for Club Nintendo (you can just use your Star points to buy little gifts like keyrings or the occasional diorama) I am left wondering how this works? As a Gold/ Platinum members can you download all of the titles available for your category, only one or only a set amount? Also I'd like to ask how many games do you need to buy in order to qualify as a Platinum member?
thecoolmana777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 07:21 PM   #14
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,583, Level: 37 Points: 3,583, Level: 37 Points: 3,583, Level: 37
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Crappy
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 7

300 coins for Gold, 600 for Platinum. You have stuff you can spend points on, this was the end of the year reward, so you could only choose one. I believe a 3DS game is worth about 50 coins if you register them soon after they come out. The coins you earn can be used at any time for regular rewards and using them doesn't take away your gold or platinum status.
SanePsychoSuper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 02:02 AM   #15
thecoolmana777
Points: 144, Level: 2 Points: 144, Level: 2 Points: 144, Level: 2

thecoolmana777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow that sounds even better than I was expecting! Shame we don't have anything like this in Europe as I would probably qualify AND it would make it easier to work out who's going to be sent cool promotional goodies like the Smash Bros/Tomodachi Life demo
thecoolmana777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club nintendo, wii u