Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > WorldWide News, Politics & Religion

Notices

WorldWide News, Politics & Religion Title Says It All

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 08:39 AM   #1
Spirit
Points: 1,866, Level: 25 Points: 1,866, Level: 25 Points: 1,866, Level: 25
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather

My Mood: Angelic
Spirit is on a distinguished road

Wink Large UFO to hover for 3 days in sky

Guio e tiso! For those who know, there has been quite a commotion about October 14th 2008 being the day an ET ship will appear for the world to see like never before. Many channelers and psychics have already put their two cents in, in confirming this day and event. Now it is my turn to emit a message that not only confirms this but explains it with further detail.

For those who don’t know, I am Commander Adama. I am a Galactic Federation of Light representative of Planet Earth and have daily contact with these higher dimensional beings from our galaxy and Universe. For quite some time I have been told about an event of this magnitude happening, but until now was not permitted to write about it publically. Anyway, let me get right to the information you all wish to hear.

I am confirming to an extent that on October 14th 2008 there will be a Galactic Federation of Light ship stationed for a period of three days over the southern-most parts of the United States of America. Exactly where is still unknown. This IS an event that is planned to occur. What is important for everyone to remember is that this is a prediction of an event for your future.

Since it is impossible to predict the future, this event is in no way shape or form concrete in happening on October 14th 2008. Simply put, it depends upon the energetic signature of this event and its fluidity within the flow of manifestation between now and this date. It is important to not set up expectations solely upon this date as it is dependent upon the fluidity of the energies flowing through this planet, and events planned to manifest into your reality due have a tendency in changing the relative linear time as to when it will concretely happen. So basically what I am saying is that this event may happen on October 14th 2008, but there are also infinite possibilities that it may happen sooner or later than expected. These facts are key to understanding this event and its manifestation into your collective reality.

“Okay, so whether it happens on October 14th 2008 or sooner or later than expected, what can we expect to see and hear?”

When this event does occur, one of the Galactic Federation of Lights ships will appear within the southern-most parts of the United States of America; somewhere within the southern states. The reason why this is planned within the United States of America is due to the power structures that have the most amount of planetary control which is in this country. The Illuminati stronghold exists here which is why the GFOL is focusing on it to do two things. To create an event in which the whole planet can see the truth about life within your Galaxy and Universe and that it in fact does exist, as well as showing the Illuminati that their time is over as controllers and manipulators, and a new era of life is ready to be born! This event is what will jumpstart the proverbial ball to start rolling downhill symbolizing the process’ of extraterrestrial beings getting ready to assist humanity in transforming into a new reality.

“Okay, so let’s get to the actual event. I want to know how big this ship is, and what it will do if anything? Will it interact with us?”

The ship will be anywhere from 2,000 - 5,000 feet in length. It will be big enough to not deny but small enough to not create a lot of fear. What will it do? It will do two particular things which are significant.
1) It will emit a series of energies to both the world and the surrounding areas to limit the levels of fear or chaos that may erupt within some people. Large levels of these feelings and emotions will not occur.
2) It will emit telepathic messages to people within the surrounding areas but may be heard by a larger amount of the planets population depending upon what is needed and what is the most beneficial. These telepathic messages will tell people about the event, who they are, that they come in peace, as well as other things.
This event is planned to happen over a three day period in which the ship itself will not move at all. It will blip into your reality, and exit the same way. It will do this within the medium to higher aspects of the level of atmosphere known as the troposphere.

“But when this event occurs, won’t the Illuminati try to make the world believe that this is an alien invasion? And what if they try to censor this from the world’s media?”

Very good question! This is a question thought by a lot of people. The simple answers are NO for both questions. Why? The GFOL has planned this event in such a way that it will have a positive major impact within humanity as well as the dark. The Illuminati’s power is dwindling as each second passes. They do not have the power they once had. Will this stop them from trying to do what was asked? Probably not. But when an event of this magnitude happens, it is something that cannot be denied by anyone, even governments. This ship which is going to appear cannot be quickly debunked as some type of atmospheric phenomena or some other gaseous event, or even a “weather balloon.” When tens of thousands, if not more, are also saying that this ship has communicated with them in a peaceful benevolent manner, what is the world or its governments say to cover this up? There is nothing!

“So if October 14th comes and goes, and this event does not occur, what should we do or think?”

This is exactly why it is important not to set sole expectations upon this date. If this event does not happen then, then all that means is that there has been a slight shift in the energies of this event which has prolonged its manifestation. If this in fact does occur, a time frame you could expect to have it manifest is from October 15th 2008 until February 1st 2009. Know that whatever happens, the GFOL are always approaching their plans to assist in a manner that is the most beneficial for the planets humanity as a whole collective entity.

This event is real, it is planned, and it will happen no matter what, whether it is right on schedule, or sooner or later than expected.

Please spread this message as far as possible to better educate everyone about this event!

Love and Light,

Commander Adama

Beings of a lesser understanding or lower vibration will either be totally confused by their content or otherwise interpret them as negative information (dissonance) and will react as such. So disregard any comments that do not resonate as positive to you.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2008, 09:52 AM   #2
marvman3
Rockn Dude
Points: 16,100, Level: 81 Points: 16,100, Level: 81 Points: 16,100, Level: 81

My Mood: Rockn
marvman3 has a spectacular aura aboutmarvman3 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Joker Mufasa 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: PSN ID- marvman3 Xbox Live Gamertag: NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE PLAY
Cool

Huh?

October the 14th?

Dang....gotta reschedule that Dental Appointment....

With the Aliens coming and all, and vaporizing eveybody...

Just hope they take out them IRS Agents first....

Rockn.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:32 PM   #3
Cloud7
Silent Lurker
Points: 4,527, Level: 42 Points: 4,527, Level: 42 Points: 4,527, Level: 42
User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Aggressive
Cloud7 will become famous soon enoughCloud7 will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF Radio Award Signature of the Month Sheriff Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 6

LMAO at Marvman! Nice dude!

Thanks Skreamo for the sig!
Old 09-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #4
Princess Elle
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83

Princess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Yoshi Sheriff Medic Princess Award Poster NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via ICQ to Princess Elle Send a message via AIM to Princess Elle Send a message via MSN to Princess Elle Send a message via Yahoo to Princess Elle Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Elle PSN ID: ElleFan98 Xbox Live Gamertag: Willgetonesoon
Wow... Thats hard to believe... I don't believe in Aliens, But that will be a great day for sci-fi fanatics!

@Marvman if 'Aliens' do come they would come in peach... Read the whole story. Plus whose to say they even have weapons? Maybe they are a peacful race, Coming to earth to declare peace for 7 years... That wouldnt be good at all...
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
- Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) -
-Chris Rice-
Old 09-15-2008, 01:53 PM   #5
Catelinee
Quiet Member
Points: 630, Level: 12 Points: 630, Level: 12 Points: 630, Level: 12

My Mood: Cheerful
Catelinee We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Send a message via Yahoo to Catelinee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle Fanning View Post
Wow... Thats hard to believe... I don't believe in Aliens, But that will be a great day for sci-fi fanatics!

@Marvman if 'Aliens' do come they would come in peach... Read the whole story. Plus whose to say they even have weapons? Maybe they are a peacful race, Coming to earth to declare peace for 7 years... That wouldnt be good at all...
Lol, 7 years..... It would be even worse if they made that 7 year peace treaty with Israel.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #6
Princess Elle
Nintendo King/Queen

Princess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Yoshi Sheriff Medic Princess Award Poster NFF Promoter 

Send a message via ICQ to Princess Elle Send a message via AIM to Princess Elle Send a message via MSN to Princess Elle Send a message via Yahoo to Princess Elle Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Elle PSN ID: ElleFan98 Xbox Live Gamertag: Willgetonesoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catelinee View Post
Lol, 7 years..... It would be even worse if they made that 7 year peace treaty with Israel.
If thats what the bible said about after 7 years of peace everyone dies, then thats what I meant!
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
-Chris Rice-
Old 09-15-2008, 02:14 PM   #7
Catelinee
Quiet Member

Quote:
If thats what the bible said about after 7 years of peace everyone dies, then thats what I meant!
Yup, it is! (the whole end of the world thing in the Bible is my favorite subjct)

Old 09-15-2008, 02:21 PM   #8
Princess Elle
Nintendo King/Queen

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catelinee View Post
Yup, it is! (the whole end of the world thing in the Bible is my favorite subjct)
Yeah! Mine too! It is interesting!

People thought the world would end in y2k and so some hid in a wooden tent thing, that caught on fire killing them all... Lol
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
-Chris Rice-

Last edited by Princess Elle; 09-15-2008 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:44 PM   #9
Catelinee
Quiet Member

Quote:
Yeah! Mine too! It is interesting!

People thought the world would end in y2k and so some hid in a wooden tent thing, that caught on fire killing them all... Lol
LOL! People are too paranoid.

Old 09-15-2008, 03:38 PM   #10
smashfan120
Sir Smash
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x Golden Mushroom

smashfan120 We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 1st Annual Award SSBB Tourney Winner Game Reviewer SSBB Tourney Winner 
Total Awards: 5

Send a message via AIM to smashfan120 PSN ID: anthonyx101
Thats so kewl.Better get a huge sign to welcome them.