|Register||Arcade||Chat||Forum||Members List||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.|
|09-16-2008, 01:43 PM||#1|
The Anthrax Envelope
Answer the following questions with the first thought that comes to mind. Then read which each answer means. (No cheating!)
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. With who?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I pet it
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe it?
Blue house,2 floors,4 bedrooms,2 bathrooms,pool &hot tub
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk in to the dining room and see the dining room table. What's on it?
A Vase with Flowers
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
8. What do you do with the cup?
i keep it
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at
the edge of a body of water. What kind of body of water is it?
10. How will you cross the water?
swim across it
NOW WHAT IT ALL MEANS!
DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED YET!!!
DONT CHANGE YOUR ANSWERS EITHER!!!
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important person in your life.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times.
The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
Last edited by Skreamo; 09-16-2008 at 02:05 PM.
|09-16-2008, 01:58 PM||#2|
3. Pet it
4. Red house, 6 floors, 28 rooms, 7 Baths, Pool, and a Hot Tub
6. A pink table cloth, and plates.
7. A glass cup
8. Keep it
10. Use a boat...
And like a newborn baby
Don't be afraid to crawl
And remember when you walk
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
- Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) -
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|