|Register||Arcade||Chat||Forum||Members List||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|10-02-2008, 09:39 AM||#1|
What are some considerations for one to be..... "hurt"?
Here is a rather compelling and telling list,
compiled by an unknown author.
Read thru it and see if it's justified....
- Letting go of a person you've just learned to love
- Reminiscing the good times you shared together
- Being unrecognized for your efforts
- Being blamed for something you didn't do
- Shielding your heart to love somebody
- Trying to hide what you really feel
- Trying to hide the tears that involuntarily fall from your eyes
- Loving a person too much
- Giving up someone you never thought of giving up
- Having the right love at the wrong time
- Taking the risk to fall in love again
- Hiding your relationship from someone else
- Controlling your feelings to avoid hurting a friend
- Thinking of him/her every waking and sleeping moment knowing
all the while that he/she never even thinks a single thought of you...
- Letting go, because everytime you see the person,
you only fall deeper
- Holding back only to find out when it's too late, you both felt the same way, but were only scared to lose each other so much that you didn't let the feelings out (Very Dangerous to miss)
- Falling in love with someone you didn't mean to fall in love with
- Finding the perfect guy/girl with only one problem,
he/she doesn't love you
- Helping the one you love "make spaghetti/lasagna" for your friend
- Seeing the one you love crying for someone else
- The waiting also hurts like hell
- Having to hear "... I've met someone"
- Agreeing to his/her wish to 'just be friends'.
- Asking his/her freedom back because she/he'd be happier with her/him
- Asking you to 'forget that everything happened' and be 'normal' friends again.
- Being treated only as a little sis/bro
- Sharing his/her future plans for the girl/guy with you
- You stopped being friends because his/her gf/bf asked
- Being denied in front of people
- Telling you lies where he/she'd been when actually,
he/she was with a 'new friend' or an 'old flame'
- She/he told you he/she'd be leaving you to return to his/her ex
- Breaking someone's heart
- Fighting for that one thing that would make you happy that is, holding on to a person who can not guarantee you his/her commitment unless he/she fix him/herself...then,
you are - -- left hanging for the moment...then he/she says,
time will tell, but you still decided to hope and trust him/her...
- PRETENDING you're OK when inside you're dying
- PRETENDING to be strong.... and RECOGNIZING your weakness
- Lying in bed each night, thinking of that special person
you can never have...
- Being with someone you can't actually love...
- Pretending you don't love a person whom you actually love...
- Being in love...
- Letting go even if you really don't want to...
- Having no right to say you are hurting because
it was your decision
- Seeing the person you love hurt because of you... and not being able to help that person...
- Having the courage to say I LOVE YOU to the person you love
and finding out afterwards that things will never be the same
again when he/she doesn't treat you with the
same - - closeness as before (Also Daangerous)
- Having to face the fact that someone is capable of completely destroying the wall
that you have set for yourself, leaving you weak and vulnerable
- Admitting that you love someone despite his/her imperfections
- Finding out that the more you try to hate him/her, the more you end up loving him/her,
perhaps even more than before
- Realizing how stupid your mistakes was that led to your break-up.
- The thought that this guy/girl, used to really love you and you loved him/her as well
but you didn't give enough and he/she gave up on you
- Sharing the one you love with SOMEBODY else..."
- Making a promise and realizing that when the time has come for that promise to be delivered, the commitment is no longer there.
- The hardest thing about love - believing it exists.
- After you've been hurt, learning to forgive, learning to trust and love again.
- BUT THE HARDEST THING REALLY IS LEARNING TO LOVE YOURSELF.
WE ALWAYS FORGET TO DO THIS.
Seems like the author was a little
punch drunk writing this....
Or got dumped or something...
Are there other things that are not on this list,
that may "hurt" you or others?
Marvman can think of one other....
Seeing "injustice" being carried out in front of him,
and seeing innocent people get hurt by nimrods.
As well as seeing "homeless" people,
begging for money...
It hurts him that he can't change their lifestylem
or give them enough money.
Last edited by marvman3; 10-02-2008 at 09:40 AM.
|10-02-2008, 09:54 AM||#2|
I know what hurts. Getting stabbed in the eye.
|10-02-2008, 10:07 AM||#3|
Ling, Ling, Ling....
One eye is sufficient to see.
Getting kicked in the nuts, hurts too.
But am talkn bout "emotional hurt" here foo.
So, get with the program.
|10-02-2008, 10:08 AM||#4|
Getting back stabbed by a friend hurts too.
|10-02-2008, 05:34 PM||#5|
Seeing People in Crisis And You can't do a Single thing to Help Him/Her...
|10-02-2008, 05:36 PM||#6|
Getting hit by a car.
|10-02-2008, 05:59 PM||#7|
|10-02-2008, 06:44 PM||#8|
having a girl say that you changed and having no clue how. haveing to see her with another man on facebook. giving you signs that she likes you...but then she goes for the best looking, popular, more active in sports guy
|10-02-2008, 06:47 PM||#9|
I invented Chivalry
Getting castrated by your spouse/lover/Mother on a drunk day
When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
My quote of the week:Set your sights beyond your peripheral vision.
Thought of the week: perspective is the only gist of what we can define as reality.
Virtual Anomoly(09:42:23 PM): I'm so bored of the bleak world of today
Super Chip(09:42:33 PM): Wanna burn it all to the ground?
Last edited by Virtual Anomoly; 10-02-2008 at 06:50 PM.
|10-02-2008, 06:47 PM||#10|
The Anthrax Envelope
so thats why you were sad last time? that sucks man
Anyways, my answer would be:
Being in love with someone thousands of miles away, without being to see them...
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|