Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
Ling
Posting freak
Points: 3,941, Level: 39 Points: 3,941, Level: 39 Points: 3,941, Level: 39
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance

Ling is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Ling Send a message via MSN to Ling Send a message via Yahoo to Ling Send a message via Skype™ to Ling
Memories

I just remembered mine sucked. :| I visited my old tech school today and saw my teacher, she was kinda dumb sometimes I felt like I was teaching her the course. I always got into trouble because the rules were stupid. I also remembered uploading starcraft to the computers and having LAN parties (I always lose :|). Well my school life sucked but I hope yours are better.

Discuss your good and bad memories I guess. (Man I suck at making threads -.-)
Old 10-16-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
Princess Elle
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83

My Mood: Angelic
Princess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Yoshi Sheriff Medic Princess Award Poster NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via ICQ to Princess Elle Send a message via AIM to Princess Elle Send a message via MSN to Princess Elle Send a message via Yahoo to Princess Elle Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Elle PSN ID: ElleFan98 Xbox Live Gamertag: Willgetonesoon
I am not done with school so no bad memories or good
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
- Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) -
-Chris Rice-
Old 10-16-2008, 09:39 PM   #3
marvman3
Rockn Dude
Points: 16,100, Level: 81 Points: 16,100, Level: 81 Points: 16,100, Level: 81

My Mood: Rockn
marvman3 has a spectacular aura aboutmarvman3 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Joker Mufasa 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: PSN ID- marvman3 Xbox Live Gamertag: NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE PLAY
Cool

Ah....memories....

Marvman has soooo many....

From his days in Pop Warner Football,
to his HS Varsity Game Winning Days,
to having his first time holding hands with his gf,
to kissing his first gf,
to getting the honor of being Elem. Student Body Pres.,
to making his first sale, getting his first job, getting his first paycheck,
to getting that ever suprising N64 on Christmas Day,
to kicking 5 dudes arses all by himself at a bar,
to being sworn into the US Navy,
to getting thru bootcamp,
to being in the Gulf of Iraq,
to seeing his best friend die on the medivac chopper,
to getting numerous kinds of surgeries,
to getting glasses, to getting contacts, to getting lasik,
to gradating elementary, and eventually HS,
to being accepted into Kansas University, to seeing his beloved Jayhawak team win the NCAA Division I Mens Bball National Championship last year,
to meeting and seeing his fiance for the first time,
to asking her hand in marriage, to finding out she is pregnant,
to joining FC, NW, and NFF,
to driving a car for the first time, to almost drowning 8 separate times,
to benching 300 lbs for the first time, to getting his own apartment,
to seeing his Dad cry for the first time when Marvman's sis needed a Kidney Transplant, to seeing his sis being diagnosed with massive Kidney Failure, to spending up to 2 million dollars for her to get a Kidney Donor from Asia, to thanking god she made it thru surgery and is still alive,
to being depressed when his first gf left him,
to seeing his beloved dog die of old age in the backyard,
to traveling non-stop for 3 months in Asia, and Europe,
to helping out a homeless man at the side of the road and taking him
to a local diner on Christmas Eve, only to find out he passed away the next day, to fighting the government for not giving military vets from WWII their fair share of pension, to learning for the first time that life is all about helping one another mutually for the world's benefit,
learning that God forgives all,

to finally making this post....

Marvman's gots lots of memories,
and he is damn sure he forgot some more important
and memorable ones,
but these come up from the top of his head....

So he guesses they mean something.

Rockn.

Very Rad Post Ling.
Very thought provoking.

Last edited by marvman3; 10-16-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:02 PM   #4
Mimi
Lalalaa
Points: 8,729, Level: 62 Points: 8,729, Level: 62 Points: 8,729, Level: 62
User owns 1x Daisy Flower

My Mood: Relaxed
Mimi is a jewel in the roughMimi is a jewel in the roughMimi is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Princess Award NFF 1st Annual Award Poster Member of the Month Signature of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via MSN to Mimi
XD Memories.. Huumm.. The time when I ran into a Soccer Goal! >.< XD I had a Small euh.. Cerebral Commotion? XD Whats the word in English!? HAhaah! Idk.. Lol Anyways I ran into a Soccer Goal.. My left eye after the accident was always half closed.. Well for 3 days.. XD Lol and it was all Purple and Yellow.. Yup Yup.. Bad time.. Loll
Old 10-27-2008, 10:56 AM   #5
Roxxy
Points: 201, Level: 4 Points: 201, Level: 4 Points: 201, Level: 4
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck

Roxxy We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Awards Showcase
NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to Roxxy
memories some of them should stay forgetten but i'll share five years ago everything change it was a summer day june 18th the day i lost something very special in my life i was 10 years old and i was at my piano lesson my mom need to pick me up after it was over i waited and waited but then my teacher got a phone call saying that my mom got in a car crash i cried and ran to my house didnt know what to do so i got lost i felt sad and lonely in the world then i found one of my best friends he took me home and i sleep over his house the next day it was worse my dad came and told me with my mom's ring on his hand and her favorite flowers telling me that she pass away it was a horrible feeling the worse feeling i ever felt i keep the ring and will always have it in my finger ;-;

Last edited by Roxxy; 10-27-2008 at 11:00 AM.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:07 PM   #6
Mimi
Lalalaa
Points: 8,729, Level: 62 Points: 8,729, Level: 62 Points: 8,729, Level: 62
User owns 1x Daisy Flower

Mimi is a jewel in the roughMimi is a jewel in the roughMimi is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Princess Award NFF 1st Annual Award Poster Member of the Month Signature of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via MSN to Mimi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxxy View Post
memories some of them should stay forgetten but i'll share five years ago everything change it was a summer day june 18th the day i lost something very special in my life i was 10 years old and i was at my piano lesson my mom need to pick me up after it was over i waited and waited but then my teacher got a phone call saying that my mom got in a car crash i cried and ran to my house didnt know what to do so i got lost i felt sad and lonely in the world then i found one of my best friends he took me home and i sleep over his house the next day it was worse my dad came and told me with my mom's ring on his hand and her favorite flowers telling me that she pass away it was a horrible feeling the worse feeling i ever felt i keep the ring and will always have it in my finger ;-;
Ooh.. Roxxy.. *Hugs*
Old 11-10-2008, 07:48 PM   #7
wakeboardhero
Wild Thing
Points: 1,421, Level: 21 Points: 1,421, Level: 21 Points: 1,421, Level: 21
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Bob-omb

My Mood: Daring
wakeboardhero will become famous soon enoughwakeboardhero will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 2

PSN ID: crazydude45 Xbox Live Gamertag: Wakeboardhero13
dang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxxy View Post
dang dude...... im sorry...... i could never live without my mom......i have bad memories too.

lets see.....
my great grandfather died like 3 years ago
well first before that in 2000 my little sister was born! lol jk
9/11.... i know i was little then but i remember watching it in my school library...... Ten know the story actually i made a thread called remembering 9/11 or something like that
my grandparents dog i cant believe i am saying this booger died......please dont laugh i gave him that name.....
my golden retriver died last christmas.... we knew she was getting old and one day i came home friom school.......''wheres Clair,''? my heart just felt like it dropped to the floor.... ever night she would walk up the stairs to my room laid there on the floor beside my bed and would not get up until i walked out of my room in the morning..... i am about to cry..... one time she tried to walk up the stairs.... she fell and down them......
i dont want to talk about it anymore.....
recently my friend Talor died.... the story is in a different thread... called R.I.P Taylor Haugen.
and thats sad......
and more recent i got confused in life and just got lost...... but now im back......... but i try not to think about all of these bad memories...... i think about the good and happy times that came with those special lives that came before that bad memory.... and that makes me feel better......

Thanks screamokid for the awesome sig!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 07:57 PM   #8
Blitz
Just Chillin'
Points: 524, Level: 10 Points: 524, Level: 10 Points: 524, Level: 10
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald

Blitz is on a distinguished road

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Let's see here.... my life has not been a good one. I've had many problems and struggles that I went through (mostly family issues... the family issue that I'm suffering from now is the things my mom did....) I've also been in a few fights at the elementary and middle schools that I went to and I've been injured a couple of times as well.... the 9/11 attacks were terrible for me, I didn't even want to watch it on television but I was forced to though, and I've been treated rather harshly by some of my peers just because I'm autistic.....

Last edited by Blitz; 11-10-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:39 PM   #9
wakeboardhero
Wild Thing
Points: 1,421, Level: 21 Points: 1,421, Level: 21 Points: 1,421, Level: 21
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Bob-omb

My Mood: Daring
wakeboardhero will become famous soon enoughwakeboardhero will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase

PSN ID: crazydude45 Xbox Live Gamertag: Wakeboardhero13
dang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblistech View Post
Let's see here.... my life has not been a good one. I've had many problems and struggles that I went through (mostly family issues... the family issue that I'm suffering from now is the things my mom did....) I've also been in a few fights at the elementary and middle schools that I went to and I've been injured a couple of times as well.... the 9/11 attacks were terrible for me, I didn't even want to watch it on television but I was forced to though, and I've been treated rather harshly by my some of my peers just because I'm autistic.....

dude thats just wrong!!!! they shouldnt make fun of people who have challenges?! im sorry..... yea i used to have anger problems... lol so no one made fun of me! lol..... yea i got into a lot of fights..... i have never told anyone this but.... i have ADHD...... its like ADD i think they just changed the name? not sure? but i know how to controlo anger now..... and when needed i can just let it go..... break loose......and lol ........ defend myself...

Thanks screamokid for the awesome sig!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 09:43 PM   #10
Klowngaroo
Banned

Klowngaroo is on a distinguished road

Well...I remember in 5th grade my best friend and I had a fight; except he had muscular distrophy and died the next day. I still cannot forgive myself.
Or when I fell in love with my current GF; being heartbroken three times, this wasn't a good idea to me. But she fixed my broken heart and I've never been happier.
I've been in many fights for what I believe in.
Closed Thread