|Register||Arcade||Chat||Forum||Members List||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|10-23-2008, 12:51 PM||#1|
What Laptop Do You Use/Have
If you use/have a Laptop,
what Brand & Model is it?
Marvman has three lappys....
And two of em' are for sale. LOL.
Sony VAIO NR160E.
Here are the Specs....
Stylish, affordable notebook in silk white for everyday
computing with widescreen 15.4-inch screen.
1.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T5250 processor, 160 GB hard drive,
3 GB RAM (4 GB max), 8x multi-format/dual-layer DVD drive.
Tri-mode Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g), 10/100 Ethernet,
Intel X3100 video card with up to 251 MB of shared memory.
Connectivity: 4 USB, 1 FireWire, ExpressCard 34 slot,
Memory Stick & SD readers.
Pre-installed with Windows Vista Home Premium
(with Media Center capabilities).
Processor, Memory, and Motherboard
Hardware Platform: PC
Processor: 1.5 GHz Intel Core Duo
System Bus Speed: 667
Number of Processors: 2
RAM: 3 G
RAM Type: DDR2 SDRAM
Size: 160 GB
Type: Serial ATA
Graphics and Display
LCD Native Resolution: 15.4
Ports and Connectivity
Modem: Fax / modem
Cases and Expandability
Size (LWH): 10.6 inches, 14.2 inches, 1.5 inches
Weight: 6.2 pounds
Rated Charge (normal use): 4.5 hours
Gateway T2330 M-Series
• Processor Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core Processor1 T2300 (1.60GHz, 533MHz FSB,1MB L2)
• Operating System Genuine Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Premium (32-bit) with Service Pack 1
• Color Silver/Black
• Memory 1GB PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM Memory for multitasking power
• Hard Drive 160GB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive4
• Chassis Chassis w/ Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 with up to 384MB of Dynamic Video Memory and Intel® GM965 chipset
• Adapter AC Adapter
• Application Software Microsoft® Works 9.0, Microsoft® Money Essentials & Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2007 (60-day complimentary trial period)3
• Backup Media Cyberlink® Power 2 Go
• Battery 6 Cell Lithium Ion 48.84 Whr (2.2AHr)
• Display 15.4" Ultrabright™ WXGA TFT Active Matrix (1280 x 800 max. resolution)
• Expansion Slots ExpressCard™ Type 54
• External Ports (3) USB 2.0 Ports, VGA Connector, v1.2 HDMI Connector
• Keyboard and Mouse Full-Size Keyboard, Touchpad with Vertical Scroll Pointing Device
• Media Card Reader 5-in-1 Digital Media Manager (Memory Stick™ (MS), Memory Stick™ Pro, Multi Media Card™ (MMC), Secure Digital™ (SD), xD-Picture Card)
• Memory Capacity Expandable to 4GB7 Current is 2GB
• Modem 56k ITU v.92 ready Fax/Modem (RJ-11 port)
• Multimedia Buttons Metal Precision-Touch Multimedia Buttons
• Network 10/100 Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port)
• Optical Drive 8x Multi-Format Dual Layer DVDRW with DVD-RAM featuring Labelflash™ Technology6
• Security Software Norton Anti-Virus™ 2008 (3 years)5
• Remaining Warranty 5 months Parts and Labor Limited Warranty8
• Weights 5.65 lbs. (2.6 kg) system unit only
• Wireless Network Integrated 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN
And his third one, especially made for PC gaming....
HP 2945 SE
AMD Turion(TM) 64 X2
WXGA high-definition widescreen with BrightView technology (1280 x 800)
512KB + 512KB at die Level 2
System Memory (RAM)
Type of Memory (RAM)
Hard Drive Type
SATA (5400 rpm)
Hard Drive Size
Optical Drive Speeds
Drive speeds not specified
Digital Media Reader or Slots
Yes, digital media card reader
NVIDIA GeForce Go 7150M (UMA)
Up to 1071MB
Personal Video Recorder (PVR)
Built-in Webcam and mic
*Capable of receiving 56 Kbps downloads. However, current regulations limit download speed to 53 Kbps.
Built-in high-speed 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)
Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g)
USB 2.0 Ports
IEEE 1394 FireWire Ports
Ultraportable (5.5 lbs. or less)
Touchpad with dedicated vertical scroll pad and on/off button
Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit with SP1
3 differnet laptops for 3 different purposes....
Great specs on the HP eh?
Marvman is selling the Vaio and the Gateway
on different sites....
What type of laptop do ya use or have?
What's in yer wallet?
|10-23-2008, 01:58 PM||#2|
Not on the review team
Compaq Presario 2200. Nothing fancy. Typing on it now, actually, even though I haven't used it in about a year.
|10-23-2008, 02:08 PM||#4|
Lol, Well I have 3 laptops that me and my sister spent countless time and money upgrading... But neither of them are from a company. They are all built by me my sister, and my grandpa. So I'll post specs in a new post. (I am on a psp)
4 GB DDR2 SDRAM
1024 GB Hard Drive at 5k RPM
2 GB Intel Core Duo x2
667 Bus Speed
Screen Size 16.5 inches
6 USB ports
21 in 1 USB reader
OS: Windows Vista, XP, and Damn Small Linux multiboot
Geforce 9800 Gx2 Video Card
That is just the one I mainly use, I dont know about the other 2
And like a newborn baby
Don't be afraid to crawl
And remember when you walk
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
- Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) -
Last edited by Princess Elle; 10-23-2008 at 02:09 PM.
|10-23-2008, 04:26 PM||#5|
Marvman I have a
HP 2945 SE
|10-23-2008, 04:32 PM||#6|
Whenever the word 'nerd' is said out loud an Abercrombie t-shirt and a low I.Q. is usually the source
|10-23-2008, 05:14 PM||#7|
A peice of crap Sony VIAO
The reason i cant post a pic is because the internet isnt working for it.
Its the internet switch...Actully had this problem before and traded it in for a new one. Now this one's internet no longer works.
|10-26-2008, 06:43 AM||#8|
I Have a SONY NR10 E/S .. which is exactly the same as the topic starter
|02-12-2009, 06:49 AM||#9|
I have Compaq Presario 2200 and HP 530 it's not that much but that's what I have.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How do I download older nintendo games onto my laptop?||natthanpack||Nintendo Games||5||06-24-2010 11:50 AM|