Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > WorldWide News, Politics & Religion

Notices

WorldWide News, Politics & Religion Title Says It All

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 11:12 PM   #1
op89x
Not on the review team
Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Fire Flower
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Water Element

op89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Punishment for 3Guys1Hammer

During the original thread for this topic, someone (I believe it was SeanMi) made a reference to the Death Penalty thread, and how certain arguments should be continued there. However, due to the size of the Death Penalty thread, and the fact that new posters will probably not read what has already been posted and therefore repeat a bunch of stuff, I opened up this thread.

So, what should happen to the three kids who tortured the man in the 3Guys1Hammer video? How do you feel they should be punished, if they should be punished at all?

Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2008, 11:17 PM   #2
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
Quote:
Originally Posted by op89x View Post
During the original thread for this topic, someone (I believe it was SeanMi) made a reference to the Death Penalty thread, and how certain arguments should be continued there. However, due to the size of the Death Penalty thread, and the fact that new posters will probably not read what has already been posted and therefore repeat a bunch of stuff, I opened up this thread.

So, what should happen to the three kids who tortured the man in the 3Guys1Hammer video? How do you feel they should be punished, if they should be punished at all?
http://www.russiatoday.com/news/news/23537/video

They have already confessed to doing it, since they had no chance of not getting caught. I think death is the only option here.

Lukario
Old 12-09-2008, 11:24 PM   #3
op89x
Not on the review team
Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Fire Flower
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Water Element

op89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Poster 

Charged with 21 murders...thanks for the link, and thanks for the opinion. I'd say I have to agree with you; kill them.

Anyone else? I know we'll probably get a similar argument as the one in the Death Penalty thread, but I decided a new thread focused on a particular case would help us stay centralized.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:06 AM   #4
Princess Elle
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83

My Mood: Angelic
Princess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Yoshi Sheriff Medic Princess Award Poster NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via ICQ to Princess Elle Send a message via AIM to Princess Elle Send a message via MSN to Princess Elle Send a message via Yahoo to Princess Elle Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Elle PSN ID: ElleFan98 Xbox Live Gamertag: Willgetonesoon
I think they should go to jail for their whole life, and have to work with 200 pounds or rocks tied to their back. And have to run 15 miles a day. And have to eat bark every day instead of food.

EDIT: Actually instead of the bark, they should have to do 3 guys 1 cup

Edit 2: Of course I don't really think that should happen. They should just have to stay in a mental place forever
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
- Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) -
-Chris Rice-

Last edited by Princess Elle; 12-10-2008 at 12:15 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:57 AM   #5
Virtual Anomoly
I invented Chivalry
Points: 1,018, Level: 17 Points: 1,018, Level: 17 Points: 1,018, Level: 17

Virtual Anomoly We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Awards Showcase
NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle Fanning View Post
I think they should go to jail for their whole life, and have to work with 200 pounds or rocks tied to their back. And have to run 15 miles a day. And have to eat bark every day instead of food.

EDIT: Actually instead of the bark, they should have to do 3 guys 1 cup

Edit 2: Of course I don't really think that should happen. They should just have to stay in a mental place forever

Lol's that sound's like a Greek god punishment before the 3 guys 1 cup part.

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
Virtual Anomoly(09:42:23 PM): I'm so bored of the bleak world of today

Super Chip(09:42:33 PM): Wanna burn it all to the ground?

Old 12-10-2008, 01:50 AM   #6
~Krystal~
Spiked Punch
Points: 2,377, Level: 29 Points: 2,377, Level: 29 Points: 2,377, Level: 29
User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Inspired
~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via AIM to ~Krystal~ Send a message via MSN to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Krystal~
While I don't believe jail is a very good place to turn a criminal's life around, it's the only option other than death they've got it. That said, I would just sentence them to death using the most humane method available. All they're doing in jail is 3 things:

a. Wasting their life
b. Wasting our money
c. Laying waste to fellow inmates if they're as nuts as I think they are

I don't believe keeping prisoners in jail for life does much for us or them in the long run. That's my opinion.
The human world is but a fragile bubble in an infinitely vast and indifferent universe, isolated by great gulfs of both time and space. Though we consider ourselves masters of all creation, as a species our limited perceptions allow us to see only a fraction of the full range of reality.

Old 12-10-2008, 02:24 AM   #7
Mike16r
Hidden
Points: 618, Level: 12 Points: 618, Level: 12 Points: 618, Level: 12
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Golden Mushroom User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel

My Mood: Spaced
Mike16r We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

I think those murderers should be kept in jail and barely fed to keep them alive, should be forced to work in dangerous jobs, and something else...
Old 12-10-2008, 02:36 AM   #8
Princess Elle
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83

My Mood: Angelic
Princess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Yoshi Sheriff Medic Princess Award Poster NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via ICQ to Princess Elle Send a message via AIM to Princess Elle Send a message via MSN to Princess Elle Send a message via Yahoo to Princess Elle Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Elle PSN ID: ElleFan98 Xbox Live Gamertag: Willgetonesoon
Maybe they should get chinese water torcher
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
- Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) -
-Chris Rice-
Old 12-10-2008, 05:09 PM   #9
SeanMi
Points: 5,973, Level: 50 Points: 5,973, Level: 50 Points: 5,973, Level: 50
User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

SeanMi has a spectacular aura aboutSeanMi has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 3

PSN ID: SeanMi-ghty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Krystal~ View Post
While I don't believe jail is a very good place to turn a criminal's life around, it's the only option other than death they've got it. That said, I would just sentence them to death using the most humane method available. All they're doing in jail is 3 things:

a. Wasting their life
b. Wasting our money
c. Laying waste to fellow inmates if they're as nuts as I think they are

I don't believe keeping prisoners in jail for life does much for us or them in the long run. That's my opinion.
but those innocent people who who were killed by them was the furthest thing away from 'humane'
i'm not saying bash them with a hammer, but its got to be more painful then an enjection.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #10
Ender
Don't mess wif him
Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33
User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Tanooki Suit

My Mood: Nerdy
Ender is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF 1st Annual Award NFF Debater 

Xbox Live Gamertag: batmanbirdboy
Due to current laws, we couldn't give them an equal punishment. And I don't think anyone should have to smash their faces in with a hammer.
Personally, death is too quick for them. Make them work for the rest of their lives, and keep them isolated.
I think that's fitting.
Closed Thread