Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 06:07 AM   #1
Dr. Jekyll
A STRANGE CASE OF...
Points: 4,260, Level: 41 Points: 4,260, Level: 41 Points: 4,260, Level: 41
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii

My Mood: Cynical
Dr. Jekyll is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

I haven't been feeling that good...

Hey NFF (yeah I'm back guys), I haven't been feeling too good lately, as you can tell by "my mood."

I don't think I have told any of you guys this, but I have extremely bad anxiety, depression, anger, etc. And I may have Bipolar, so yeah... Well a few weeks ago I ended up changing to a mood stabilizer from some anti-depressant medication, it didn't work well at ALL. I wanted to cut myself (not in the mood for "LOL EMO" shit), sometimes wanting to kill myself, and large amounts of anger at little things. All I'm asking from you guys is some recognition that you guys think I'm alright (respect me, like me, etc.) It actually really cheers me up, sorry if this isn't good thread material, but I'm really feeling bad... Thanks if you took the time to read this. Oh by the way, I have been staying up all night, I don't feel like sleeping at all. Another bad thing I guess.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 09:07 AM   #2
Wiidude
One Cool Dude
Points: 10,495, Level: 68 Points: 10,495, Level: 68 Points: 10,495, Level: 68
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel

My Mood: Cool
Wiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the roughWiidude is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty 
Total Awards: 2

Wiidude thinks the medicine is very bad for people. Question your Dr. if the drugs are really necessary
Old 12-23-2008, 12:10 PM   #3
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72 Points: 12,361, Level: 72

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
Tell Doc Stupid that the drugs don't work. You know, it's good to realize that sometimes things are better than you think. I mean, getting mad at things is normal, but I usually find it helpful to take deep breaths and assess the situation. I mean, to tell you the truth, I would have never thought this, because I've seen no indication in the past that you were bipolar. I think you're a respectable guy, and I really mean that. But trust me, killing yourself hurts people around you more than you can think. It's definitely NOT the way to solve your problems. Although it may seem like an escape, it really just makes other have the grief that you have.

Lukario
Old 12-23-2008, 12:29 PM   #4
Skreamo
The Anthrax Envelope
Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Links Shield
User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Super Leaf User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Bullet Bill

My Mood: Spaced
Skreamo has a spectacular aura aboutSkreamo has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Monster Poster NFF 1st Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Skreamo Xbox Live Gamertag: AfterHatred
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukario View Post
Tell Doc Stupid that the drugs don't work. You know, it's good to realize that sometimes things are better than you think. I mean, getting mad at things is normal, but I usually find it helpful to take deep breaths and assess the situation. I mean, to tell you the truth, I would have never thought this, because I've seen no indication in the past that you were bipolar. I think you're a respectable guy, and I really mean that. But trust me, killing yourself hurts people around you more than you can think. It's definitely NOT the way to solve your problems. Although it may seem like an escape, it really just makes other have the grief that you have.

Lukario
Agreed.

Thanks you for mah Rhydon Tag, Mr.DLX<3
Old 12-23-2008, 01:08 PM   #5
Mimi
Lalalaa
Points: 8,729, Level: 62 Points: 8,729, Level: 62 Points: 8,729, Level: 62
User owns 1x Daisy Flower

My Mood: Relaxed
Mimi is a jewel in the roughMimi is a jewel in the roughMimi is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Princess Award NFF 1st Annual Award Poster Member of the Month Signature of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via MSN to Mimi
Ooh.. Poor You.. Just know That We all love You here! Even if we Don't Speak we all care About You.. Like Lukario said Suicide Just makes Others Suffer..
Old 12-23-2008, 03:02 PM   #6
Spirit
Points: 1,866, Level: 25 Points: 1,866, Level: 25 Points: 1,866, Level: 25
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather

My Mood: Angelic
Spirit is on a distinguished road

Never think of suicide as you will have to return to earth and do your life all over again. You hurt yourself and others. Get off the meds that is the first thing you should do as they are the major part of the problem. Deep down we all love you.

Beings of a lesser understanding or lower vibration will either be totally confused by their content or otherwise interpret them as negative information (dissonance) and will react as such. So disregard any comments that do not resonate as positive to you.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:39 PM   #7
Dr. Jekyll
A STRANGE CASE OF...
Points: 4,260, Level: 41 Points: 4,260, Level: 41 Points: 4,260, Level: 41
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii

My Mood: Cynical
Dr. Jekyll is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Royalty 

Thanks guys.

No I haven't been thinking of actually killing myself, just feeling like it. It is really awful. Oh, and for medication I have tried to tell some people that I don't want to take it anymore, but they just say that I was worse when I didn't have medication. Maybe I'll bring up some points for them.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:01 PM   #8
Xavi
Star Gazer
Points: 830, Level: 15 Points: 830, Level: 15 Points: 830, Level: 15

Xavi is an unknown quantity at this point

Awards Showcase
NFF 1st Annual Award 

Send a message via AIM to Xavi Send a message via MSN to Xavi
medications wont help you bro...itll make you feel better,but it wont help completely.

sounds as if you need to take a better means to recover yourself.like maybe some taichi lessons?y'know,stuff thats good for the body,mind,and spirit?
Old 01-07-2009, 05:41 AM   #9
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 23,431, Level: 94 Points: 23,431, Level: 94 Points: 23,431, Level: 94
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 37

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
Not to sound too inconsiderate, but shouldn't this be in the Blogs section?
Just a thought...
Anyway, I hope you're better by now. ^_^
Old 01-07-2009, 08:06 AM   #10
OxyMoron
Points: 1,196, Level: 18 Points: 1,196, Level: 18 Points: 1,196, Level: 18

OxyMoron will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Never think of suicide as you will have to return to earth and do your life all over again.
There's actually a few things I'd rather do differently...

[/tasteless]

Anyway dude, just keep your chin up and your stick on the ice.
Closed Thread

Tags
depression