Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > WorldWide News, Politics & Religion

Notices

WorldWide News, Politics & Religion Title Says It All

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 03:53 AM   #1
SegaSlayer33
Finishing the Fight
Points: 21,468, Level: 92 Points: 21,468, Level: 92 Points: 21,468, Level: 92
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x SNES Controller

My Mood: Thinking
SegaSlayer33 will become famous soon enoughSegaSlayer33 will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 3

PSN ID: Get your own Xbox Live Gamertag: Get your own
I support Israel

Yeah, I know what you are gonna say. they are killing civilians. Israel are evil, they should forfeit their lands to their neighbors. They are an axis of evil!

But, how wrong you are.

Let's not forget Israel, the country that in the late 1960' was being gang r**** by its Arab neighbors. That the U.S didn't do to help them. But Israel fought and won. They deserved to. They were the best on the day, and they won that territory fair and square.

Israel have been bombed by its neighbor before they invaded or started to retaliate. The Hamas was foolish to pick this uneven fight. Even Obama said that if his daughters were being bombed, then he would try to stop it by all means necessary. The economic blockade was to put pressure on the Hamas. Or at least that is what I believe. People just notice how cruel Israel is being because it has done a better job by using more resources to kill more people. Good on Israel.

But here comes a touchy subject: What about the innocent?

Innocent have been killed in Iraq. In Afghanistan. yet when someone else starts to do it, people notice. If Cuba started rocketing America, would the world call for a ceasefire? Yeah, you know the answer, I know the answer and world knows the answer. ITS A BIG OBESE NO!!!!!

People will disagree with me. I know they will. I bet 5$ a fact in this is wrong, because I only have a newspaper and the Economist to draw facts from. But I support and respect Israel. I hope they win.

The more I think about it, I have a respect for Israel, because of the six day war. They have proven that although, they effectively obtained stolen land, they have proven themselves right to keep it.

To see an index of my review, click here
Latest review: Ristar

Last edited by SegaSlayer33; 01-07-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 04:40 AM   #2
Princess Elle
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83

My Mood: Angelic
Princess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Yoshi Sheriff Medic Princess Award Poster NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via ICQ to Princess Elle Send a message via AIM to Princess Elle Send a message via MSN to Princess Elle Send a message via Yahoo to Princess Elle Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Elle PSN ID: ElleFan98 Xbox Live Gamertag: Willgetonesoon
K... So why is this in the Music, Movies, TV section?
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
- Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) -
-Chris Rice-
Old 01-06-2009, 09:48 AM   #3
Mario
Just Chillaxin
Points: 52,739, Level: 100 Points: 52,739, Level: 100 Points: 52,739, Level: 100
User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Gold Coin
User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Gaming
Mario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF's 4th Annual Award Monster Poster NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Level 100 Award Mufasa NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 9

3DS Friend Code: 4450-2343-3333 WiiU ID: test123
*Thread Moved*

Started from the bottom, now we're here.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #4
Syrepotet
Viking Woman
Points: 940, Level: 16 Points: 940, Level: 16 Points: 940, Level: 16

Syrepotet is an unknown quantity at this point

Awards Showcase
Princess Award 
Total Awards: 1

I totally disagree with all the statements you have written here. In fact I'm going to help my political party get a trade blockade threw to our goverment. I hope my country does the right thing, and starts putting pressure on Israel to stop this unfair war against the one million people trapped inside the Gaza strip.

I hope Israel will stop this terrible war, and starts talking.
War and terror never solve anything.

And I think Israel should not exist. And I'm not saying this because it is a Jewish country. I don't hold anything against the people. But the fact is; They were just given the land because people felt sorry for them. If someone suddenly felt sorry for the... lets say Sames (the native people in Norway, Sweden, Finnland and northwest Russia) and decided that "Hey! We're gonna give them half of Finnland! Because Finnland means Samecountry. They must belong there!" The people of Finnland would have protested.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #5
SegaSlayer33
Finishing the Fight
Points: 21,468, Level: 92 Points: 21,468, Level: 92 Points: 21,468, Level: 92
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x SNES Controller

My Mood: Thinking
SegaSlayer33 will become famous soon enoughSegaSlayer33 will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Game Reviewer 

PSN ID: Get your own Xbox Live Gamertag: Get your own
Israel were given the land because it meant that the Jews had a means to defend themselves after the Holocaust. If they didn't deserve the land then they would of been defeated in the 1960's, but they showed that they can be a nation in the promised land that is mentioned in the Bible, the lands that originally belonged to the Jewish people.

And isn't it true that America did nothing when Israel was in trouble? the west has killed way more innocent people than Israel.

It is Egypt's choice not to open the border and let people escape.

But the big one. 300 missiles were fired from the Gaza strip between the 19th and 27th of December. They striked first. Israel has a legit reason to invade.

Israel, in my opinion, is a victim of the media.If they got the first part of the story, then Israel would get a fair deal.

America needs to deal with its own problems first. Maybe things should be left to do what happens.

To see an index of my review, click here
Latest review: Ristar
Old 01-06-2009, 04:35 PM   #6
McQueen
Points: 481, Level: 9 Points: 481, Level: 9 Points: 481, Level: 9

My Mood: Twisted
McQueen is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
NFF 1st Annual Award 

Israel is the bully in this war. all the women n children dying for nothing.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:05 PM   #7
Syrepotet
Viking Woman
Points: 940, Level: 16 Points: 940, Level: 16 Points: 940, Level: 16

Syrepotet is an unknown quantity at this point

Awards Showcase
Princess Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SegaSlayer33 View Post
Israel were given the land because it meant that the Jews had a means to defend themselves after the Holocaust. If they didn't deserve the land then they would of been defeated in the 1960's, but they showed that they can be a nation in the promised land that is mentioned in the Bible, the lands that originally belonged to the Jewish people.

And isn't it true that America did nothing when Israel was in trouble? the west has killed way more innocent people than Israel.

It is Egypt's choice not to open the border and let people escape.

But the big one. 300 missiles were fired from the Gaza strip between the 19th and 27th of December. They striked first. Israel has a legit reason to invade.

Israel, in my opinion, is a victim of the media.If they got the first part of the story, then Israel would get a fair deal.

America needs to deal with its own problems first. Maybe things should be left to do what happens.
Well, I don't really care what America does. America does not controll the world. And I don't live in America. I was not talking about America.

And I am aware of the fact that Israel was given to them after ww2. And you say this is because of a faery tale book called the Bible. Wow. So the Arabs does not get anything to say against it? So Israel can have a war against arabs, but the arabs in Gaza can't be allowed to have a war against them who took their land?

AND: I said that Terrorism and war does NOT solve anything. The country's need to sit down and talk. I didn't say that what Hamas did wasn't wrong.

Old 01-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #8
Ender
Don't mess wif him
Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33
User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Tanooki Suit

My Mood: Nerdy
Ender is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF 1st Annual Award NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 2

Xbox Live Gamertag: batmanbirdboy
That's right. The U.N. got together in 1948 and created Israel. It was not won by the Jews. It was not deserved by the Jews. The fact that the Palestinians have been herded into two incredibly small sections of the land (the Gaza Strip and the West Bank) I'd understand their frustration.
And as far as it being the Jew's "holy land", it is of religious significance to Muslims, Jews and Christians. Personally, I think the UN should kick everyone out and blow the whole country up, because it causes nothing but trouble, all over something as stupid as religion.

And as for the current situation, Israel obviously has their opponent outgunned and outnumbered. Is it really necessary to kill civilians?
Old 01-06-2009, 06:27 PM   #9
SeanMi
Points: 5,973, Level: 50 Points: 5,973, Level: 50 Points: 5,973, Level: 50
User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

SeanMi has a spectacular aura aboutSeanMi has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster NFF Debater 

PSN ID: SeanMi-ghty
Israel has the right to defend themselfs. They were attacked first, and should be able to fight back.
If Hamas wants to attack, its at there own risk. They are outmanned and outgunned, so its a really dumb decision.
Even if Israel was given land, its now there right to protect it.

And to say that Israel is the only one killing innocents, is the dumbest thing i ever heard. Innocent people are lost in war. Its never on purpose. Hamas also killed innocents, but why no outcry for Israel?

Last edited by SeanMi; 01-06-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #10
op89x
Not on the review team
Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Fire Flower
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Water Element

op89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
That's right. The U.N. got together in 1948 and created Israel. It was not won by the Jews. It was not deserved by the Jews. The fact that the Palestinians have been herded into two incredibly small sections of the land (the Gaza Strip and the West Bank) I'd understand their frustration.
And as far as it being the Jew's "holy land", it is of religious significance to Muslims, Jews and Christians. Personally, I think the UN should kick everyone out and blow the whole country up, because it causes nothing but trouble, all over something as stupid as religion.

And as for the current situation, Israel obviously has their opponent outgunned and outnumbered. Is it really necessary to kill civilians?
I mostly agree with this, although blowing up Israel won't solve anything. You'd just have people fighting over the ashes. Religion is the real problem, here. I say we just blow that up.

But seriously, this war is nothing new. It's been going on for thousands of years. Both sides are wrong and need to learn to live together. Of course, because of their religious differences, this will never happen.

Closed Thread