Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #1
Noir
chortles
Points: 485, Level: 9 Points: 485, Level: 9 Points: 485, Level: 9
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 2x Metroid User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet

My Mood: Lurking
Noir is a jewel in the roughNoir is a jewel in the roughNoir is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

Send a message via AIM to Noir Send a message via Skype™ to Noir
Dreams

What dreams have you had? Just talk about them here.
I haven't had any actual dreams lately, but I get strange visions when I sleep. Usually it depends on what I was thinking of before I went to sleep. I remember once I was talking to one of my best friends telepathically in a dream, but it was just my vision of him so he didn't actually talk to me. (I never asked him though so I don't know)
My dreams are wierd though, in one the world was ruled by werewolves that killed everyone except me, my brother, and this dood in a tour van that was touring us around the world showing us the destruction. I don't know why we didn't get attacked......

And in another one there was an evil spirit in my room, I told my parents to call someone to get rid of it but they didn't believe me so they didn't wanna waste their money on some wierdo shaman to fix it. So I was like really paranoid because the spirit was behind my back everywhere in the house and I started to look kinda wierd. My eyes got bigger, my teeth were always gritting against each other, and my hands were shaking, some people who I've told this dream to say I look like a crack head lol. And so, to get away from the spirit I wandered the street and it seemed like an even worse world. It was just an endless neighborhood with no one at all. It was as if humanity was wiped out and I was the only one left. It wasn't really like that though, I was just insane. Two people did appear at first, but they left straight away and just dissapeared in the wind. Illusion or real I don't know. In short, the dream was about me going insane over some demon. :/

I could go on but I won't, post your dreams people.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
my dreams are always really weird like when I dreamt there was a a demon in the woods at our local park and my mum killed it with a harpoon and it gave me a hug which was scary.

Tag by me
Old 01-23-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
Cloud7
Silent Lurker
Points: 4,527, Level: 42 Points: 4,527, Level: 42 Points: 4,527, Level: 42
User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Aggressive
Cloud7 will become famous soon enoughCloud7 will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF Radio Award Signature of the Month Sheriff Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 6

MOst times I don't dream!! Just get lost in my thoughts!

~Cloud

Thanks Skreamo for the sig!
Old 01-25-2009, 01:14 PM   #4
Gardevoir Guardian
Guardian Gardevoir
Points: 1,038, Level: 17 Points: 1,038, Level: 17 Points: 1,038, Level: 17

My Mood: Snobbish
Gardevoir Guardian is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to Gardevoir Guardian
A week ago I dreamt I was in Disgaea fighting (I've been playing it lately, still am)

It was so weird...

oh and Cindy & Mimi for the avi ^.^;
Old 01-25-2009, 01:40 PM   #5
pretty face
Banned

pretty face is an unknown quantity at this point

Dreaming is fun!
Old 01-30-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
Mike16r
Hidden
Points: 618, Level: 12 Points: 618, Level: 12 Points: 618, Level: 12
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Golden Mushroom User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel

My Mood: Spaced
Mike16r We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

I had a dream about food before.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:06 PM   #7
Saru786
Enter Sandman
Points: 7,638, Level: 58 Points: 7,638, Level: 58 Points: 7,638, Level: 58

Saru786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via MSN to Saru786 Send a message via Yahoo to Saru786
1. My bro turns into a evil killer king kind of a guy. I gots to kill him in an epic battle of guns, swords, and fists. :/ Which I did!

2. When I was young, this dream happened. It changed my whole life forever. I was sleeping on my bed with my mom. A zombie kind of a thing comes in by the door and says my name slowly like..."Ramish, Ramish!" I couldn't speak at all for some reason, and just when he raised his knife...I woke up. That was my first ever scary dream, ever since then, I've looked at the world in a serious way.

3. In my dream, it was raining outside. The sky was soooooooooo black. I was outside of my local ShopRite. No one there, just cars everywhere. I gots black bag in my hand. I see a monster dressed up in the SAME EXACT coat as Organization 13 from KH! I run from him and he's got one big sword in his hand. I run to my car and close the door and he trys to come in...and I wake up. That kinda changed my life too. My 4th or 3rd scary dream I thinks.

4. I'm walking in the hallway of my school. I hear a lound bomb sound. My friend comes out the classroom alive...without a arm. His shoulders dripping in blood. I wake up.

There are more, can't remeber them atm. :/

Last edited by Saru786; 01-30-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:13 PM   #8
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

Almost all my dreams have to do with Zombie Invasion, usually at my school. I searched this up on several Dream Analysis sites.

Zombie

To see or dream that you are a zombie, suggests that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are feeling out of touch.
Alternatively, it may indicate that you are feeling dead inside and are simply going through the motions of daily living

Zombie
Someone who is not "alive" emotionally—not in touch with their humanity, compassion, feelings, etc.

A threatening zombie (monster-like) can represent your subconscious fears.

Dreaming that a zombie is after you can mean you feel or fear that someone is threatening you in real life—emotionally, mentally, or physically—or it could just be that you're having a nightmare

Zombie Dreams

Dreaming about the living dead may carry a powerful message. If you are walking around like a zombie, it usually means that you are emotionally disconnected from things going on around you. You may be experiencing unhealthy detachment and are unable to appropriately feel positive or negative emotions. Currently, you may be out of touch and outside of the main flow of life. This dream could positively sever you and help you to become aware of emotional issues and circumstances in daily life that are difficult to face.

Dangerous People in Dreams

Being threatened by others in a dream is a common indicator of social or emotional trouble. The attacker may be armed, or overpowering or attacking from behind. The attack need not represent a physical threat, it may be a personal threat such as mental bullying in the workplace or a domineering partner. Such dreams are indications that our subconscious believes we are under attack and it is best to take notice of these dreams.

Personal Battles

War is often a dream metaphor for the struggles and personal battles of our everyday lives. If your dream is of being invaded maybe there is someone or something invading your space in real life.
If you are actually waging war in your dreams, then consider your waking life for any conflict situations, are people being aggressive or overbearing?

Personal War
If you are losing a dream battle or being outsmarted, are you feeling defeated or manipulated over a waking life issue. What are your feelings within the dream - fear, anger, sadness, rebellion may all play a part and relate to events in your life. Identifying these feelings and situations will enable you to take appropriate action.

I'm never scared of it, just it is weird. I did have a REALLY good dream the other day, but I don't think it would be all that appropriate.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 02-01-2009, 04:02 AM   #9
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 23,828, Level: 94 Points: 23,828, Level: 94 Points: 23,828, Level: 94
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 38

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
Does the above information work with Raptors instead of Zombies?
Old 02-01-2009, 07:01 AM   #10
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,268, Level: 100 Points: 38,268, Level: 100 Points: 38,268, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

If you people are having dreams like this you should see a doctor =].

I never remember my dreams..

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Closed Thread