Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
op89x
Not on the review team
Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Fire Flower
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Water Element

op89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Valentine's Day

Okay, everybody. Valentine's Day will be here before you know it, and then all us men will be in serious trouble, because we always manage to screw it up somehow, or forget, or wait until the last second to get flowers and then they're all gone and you have to call your good buddy op89x for help, but he's with his girlfriend, but he picks up anyways, because he's your good buddy, and then he's in trouble for picking up the phone, and you still have no flowers.

But not this year!

Let's get on the ball early with some good V-Day ideas. Men, tell all the ladies what we want on Valentine's Day, or leave ideas for other men to get/do for their ladies.

And ladies, help us out by telling us what you really want, or tell other ladies what you did in the past.

I'll begin.

Men, you need to learn how to give a good massage. And you can't tell her she needs to be naked, topless, or any of that crap. You're not getting any on Valentine's Day, so forget it, and don't expect it.

Anyways, my lady always enjoys a good massage from head to toe. I usually spend about two hours doing it. Don't forget her face and hands. Other than her most sensitive spots, this is where she's most sensitive (and we're not killing the mood by going to her most sensitive spots). Remember: face and hands, not the naughty bits. Her legs and arms are great, and the back and feet are staples of massage. Neck and shoulders are relaxing after a long day. Basically, just respond to her and she'll let you know what needs attention.

My lady also enjoys it when I cook for her, but I've been cooking for a long time and am very good at it. Don't try to cook if you're not great at it, and never attempt a recipe you haven't made before. Practice and don't kill the mood by canceling your reservations only to burn dinner.

Finally, do the flowers and chocolate, no matter how lame and stupid it really is. A lot of girls like it.

And look nice, fellas. Show her that you care for a day.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 05:48 PM   #2
Saru786
Enter Sandman
Points: 7,638, Level: 58 Points: 7,638, Level: 58 Points: 7,638, Level: 58

Saru786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via MSN to Saru786 Send a message via Yahoo to Saru786
Quote:
Originally Posted by op89x View Post
Okay, everybody. Valentine's Day will be here before you know it, and then all us men will be in serious trouble, because we always manage to screw it up somehow, or forget, or wait until the last second to get flowers and then they're all gone and you have to call your good buddy op89x for help, but he's with his girlfriend, but he picks up anyways, because he's your good buddy, and then he's in trouble for picking up the phone, and you still have no flowers.

But not this year!

Let's get on the ball early with some good V-Day ideas. Men, tell all the ladies what we want on Valentine's Day, or leave ideas for other men to get/do for their ladies.

And ladies, help us out by telling us what you really want, or tell other ladies what you did in the past.

I'll begin.

Men, you need to learn how to give a good massage. And you can't tell her she needs to be naked, topless, or any of that crap. You're not getting any on Valentine's Day, so forget it, and don't expect it.

Anyways, my lady always enjoys a good massage from head to toe. I usually spend about two hours doing it. Don't forget her face and hands. Other than her most sensitive spots, this is where she's most sensitive (and we're not killing the mood by going to her most sensitive spots). Remember: face and hands, not the naughty bits. Her legs and arms are great, and the back and feet are staples of massage. Neck and shoulders are relaxing after a long day. Basically, just respond to her and she'll let you know what needs attention.

My lady also enjoys it when I cook for her, but I've been cooking for a long time and am very good at it. Don't try to cook if you're not great at it, and never attempt a recipe you haven't made before. Practice and don't kill the mood by canceling your reservations only to burn dinner.

Finally, do the flowers and chocolate, no matter how lame and stupid it really is. A lot of girls like it.

Nah. I'm good. Today, without any warning, Ana came up to me and reminded me about V-day. Even though it's a little too early. Gave me a hug and went to class. My lady and I(proper gentlemen talk) are going out to like this fancy restaurant for V-day. They have like a dress code for coats for men and dresses for lady and some other things.

I try to convince that I didn't wanna be in a coat(I look so stupid) but I wanted to ruin it for her. Actually, I wouldn't mind a little advice from you. Last year we couldn't go because our relationship wasn't all out and our parents wouldn't allow us. This time, I'm going for it. No, not sex. :P

So, you got any advice on what I should talk about or what should I do? For the record, we never been on a date on our second year. It happened on the 4th of January we loved each other. So yea. Not nervous, just...hopeless. Any advice Mr.....what's your last name? 0_o
Old 01-21-2009, 05:57 PM   #3
Skreamo
The Anthrax Envelope
Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Links Shield
User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Super Leaf User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Bullet Bill

My Mood: Spaced
Skreamo has a spectacular aura aboutSkreamo has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Monster Poster NFF 1st Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Skreamo Xbox Live Gamertag: AfterHatred
lmfao great thread xD

Thanks you for mah Rhydon Tag, Mr.DLX<3
Old 01-21-2009, 08:40 PM   #4
Klowngaroo
Banned

Klowngaroo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saru786 View Post
Nah. I'm good. Today, without any warning, Ana came up to me and reminded me about V-day. Even though it's a little too early. Gave me a hug and went to class. My lady and I(proper gentlemen talk) are going out to like this fancy restaurant for V-day. They have like a dress code for coats for men and dresses for lady and some other things.

I try to convince that I didn't wanna be in a coat(I look so stupid) but I wanted to ruin it for her. Actually, I wouldn't mind a little advice from you. Last year we couldn't go because our relationship wasn't all out and our parents wouldn't allow us. This time, I'm going for it. No, not sex. :P

So, you got any advice on what I should talk about or what should I do? For the record, we never been on a date on our second year. It happened on the 4th of January we loved each other. So yea. Not nervous, just...hopeless. Any advice Mr.....what's your last name? 0_o
Be yourself and don't act differently?
Just talk about what you two normally talk about.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:28 PM   #5
op89x
Not on the review team
Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Fire Flower
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Water Element

op89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Yeah, you don't need to talk about anything different just because Hallmark declared it a holiday. Just relax and try to be confident without being cocky.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:38 PM   #6
Klowngaroo
Banned

Pretty much just keep it casual.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:10 PM   #7
Saru786
Enter Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klowngaroo View Post
Be yourself and don't act differently?
Just talk about what you two normally talk about.
I get it, be yourself and all that other crap. Just gots a werid feeling about something I can't shake off.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:11 PM   #8
Mimi
Lalalaa
Points: 8,729, Level: 62 Points: 8,729, Level: 62 Points: 8,729, Level: 62
User owns 1x Daisy Flower

My Mood: Relaxed
Mimi is a jewel in the roughMimi is a jewel in the roughMimi is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Princess Award NFF 1st Annual Award Poster Member of the Month Signature of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via MSN to Mimi
Quote:
Originally Posted by op89x View Post

HEy! The Flowers and Chocolate aren't Stupid! XD And Yes I agree! ^^ Attention is the Key! (Woha I just rhymed...)

My Advice
Loll YEah! I thnk whats sweet is a Poem.. Like if You do it.. not take it from the internet or a Book No no! YOu make it! ^^

And... Give her Attention
Old 01-21-2009, 10:42 PM   #9
Klowngaroo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saru786 View Post
I get it, be yourself and all that other crap. Just gots a werid feeling about something I can't shake off.

It's easy dude. Just be yourself. The circumstances ight be different, but you two are still young and have no pressure on your shoulder. Just carry on normal conversations. You'll do fine.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:45 PM   #10
Saru786
Enter Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klowngaroo View Post
It's easy dude. Just be yourself. The circumstances ight be different, but you two are still young and have no pressure on your shoulder. Just carry on normal conversations. You'll do fine.
Pressure off. I still have a feeling I still can't shake off. I don't know what you call it. *goes into thinking mode* Nah. Gots nothing.
Closed Thread