Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Games > Mario Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 11:29 PM   #1
Reimu

Reimu's Adventure

read the whole thing before you respond:

Was not, she is old, Reimu, had been planning to buy some tea market. (This is an important part of the life of tea anyone know!), Marisa has been gone, the store said that she met her tea. Reimu was very sad. If you have a cup of tea So she asked her Marisa. Marisa "to work for you is that I do not buy tea!" Reimu Marisa asked her how it should work. Marisa, "until the job is done!" Part-time, so in thrall Reimu Marisa. Marisa, a specialty mushrooms are collected from the world of work by Reimu she said. However, one did not know where Reimu then. Reimu to himself "you can take me to another world of thought Yukari!" Phantom Reimu tried to stage 340 is associated with different times. Then she was asked to be associated with any particular mushroom. However, associated with Reimu sent a strange land. January 1, and found himself Reimu Mushroom Kingdom. Yukari she was driven to an epic battle was just Reimu groove! Homing Reimu her enemies in every level of the amulets were flying over spam. The girl is thin, how to find mushrooms that are several cotton-throat, they are not the only special "mushrooms." Reimu, when the big city, she was hoping for something special. Koopa wizard was a MAGUNAMUBIRU more! Reimu collapse easily in all good time! Hunger and came out pretty skinny Genji prince to fight! Reimu "Why did the attacks, or ride behind you?" However, she did not have gray hair in Genji turtles that are not seen! Reimu and crazy, but the anger and rage, she'll turn the leg! She threw needles at the fake Genji but he jumped! Needle, flew under the turtle, earrings rope behind him. This is a break in the fall and turtle bridge. Reimu can float to ensure that, he knew the source said it was not. At the time, Reimu "heard to say thank you! I'm sorry, but the castle's princess." Reimu "I'm fine, I do not need a princess," he said. She was a special pleasure to see a mushroom, to her! Reimu to her good heart, it was a legitimate special mushrooms, knew the story. With joy, with a smile and a twinkle in the eye of light in the room Rumia case, had a special Reimu mushrooms. Cried because the story of a mushroom, he seized the prince did not like him! Reimu because his mouth is a sacred place the tags. It was sacred, he could still breathe. Yukari, the whole time, because she knew Reimu now time to return, was watching. She was there. Reimu Marisa took a special mushroom ", that is no longer a slave of your lord! Me my tea!" But, Marisa Reimu found her position! Marisa was a cup of tea! The market did not run! I could buy a cup of tea in her all along. Reimu and anger, and anger, but were full of turmoil and rage. Marisa ran the distance, a special mushroom Reimu is chased, she was quickly caught and Marisa. Since Reimu, he went to buy some tea market. Because, to care about who she is, she learned that her collection box was empty at the time. Reimu started crying. Reimu and that she had seen her coin pocket of Mushroom Kingdom! She coins made from precious metals are in a week when she was found to be able to buy all the value of the coin. So she has to eat bread and tea Reimu 80 weeks had purchased more than the value of the coin. Reimu was happy. JIENDO.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 12:02 AM   #2
Skreamo
The Anthrax Envelope
Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Links Shield
User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Super Leaf User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Bullet Bill

My Mood: Spaced
Skreamo has a spectacular aura aboutSkreamo has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Monster Poster NFF 1st Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Skreamo Xbox Live Gamertag: AfterHatred
I'm too lazy to read it all :P

Thanks you for mah Rhydon Tag, Mr.DLX<3
Old 01-27-2009, 06:38 PM   #3
op89x
Not on the review team
Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Fire Flower
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Water Element

op89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Poster 
Total Awards: 2

...Mario thread? Why?

Old 01-30-2009, 10:02 PM   #4
yoshmeister
BAD. MORNING. CYNDA!
Points: 202, Level: 4 Points: 202, Level: 4 Points: 202, Level: 4

yoshmeister is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to yoshmeister Xbox Live Gamertag: Damnchten
AAAAAAAAAAAA Wall of texts make me cry :'(

Paragraph your stuff. PLEASE.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:51 AM   #5
SegaSlayer33
Finishing the Fight
Points: 21,468, Level: 92 Points: 21,468, Level: 92 Points: 21,468, Level: 92
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x SNES Controller

My Mood: Thinking
SegaSlayer33 will become famous soon enoughSegaSlayer33 will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 3

PSN ID: Get your own Xbox Live Gamertag: Get your own
I tried...and failed. Time to go back to getting my arse handed to me by my girlfreind at Halo 3...

You never heard that

To see an index of my review, click here
Latest review: Ristar
Closed Thread

Tags
mario, touhou