Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Media Entertainment > Music Reviews

Notices

Music Reviews Post your Music reviews here.

Closed Review

Review Tools
//MetallicA\\ ...And Justice for All
//MetallicA\\ ...And Justice for All
The Best. Nuff Said
Published by Skreamo
01-28-2009
Author review
Rate the Music
100%100%100%
Average 100%
Star Man //MetallicA\\ ...And Justice for All

Alright, I will be reviewing MetallicA's 1988 Album, ...And Justice for All. Lets begin with the Track list.

Track 1- Blackened
Track 2- ...And Justice for All
Track 3- Eye of the Beholder
Track 4- One
Track 5- The Shortest Straw
Track 6- Harvester of Sorrow
Track 7- The Frayed Ends of Sanity
Track 8- To Live is To Die
Track 9- Dyers Eve

Album Rating-- 10/10
Although Master of Puppets was a great album, I have to say, this was their best album. I love EVERY song on this album! Their first Music Video came from this album (One). They also have a pattern with most of their albums, Track 2 is the song the album is named after. Track 4 is always the slow/softer song. Track 8 is usually the one with no vocals, just music. They put the most effort into this album. The solos are all awesome! I actually liked Lars' drumming on this album to be honest...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for the song ratings

Blackened
One of my favorite songs from this album! In my opinion, this is the BEST headbanging song of all time! The solo is amazing! I love playing this song on my guitar I love it and rate it 10/10!

...And Justice for All
I love this song as well! It begins with a calming and "soothing" melody, then BAM! The Metal kicks you in the face! The solo is great! Another great song to play on guitar. I love it and rate it 10/10!

Eye of the Beholder
This song is freakin great! This is a great song to listen to when you're and pissed off xD I love skateboarding while listening to this song! It gives me some sort of a daredevil feeling, by that I mean, I'm not afraid to do dangerous things lol I love it and rate it 10/10!

One
No other song has had an impact on me, as much as this song... This song was based on the 1939 Novel "Johnny got his gun". The book was about a soldier who got bombed or something and had his limbs severed from him. The song starts with a War battlefield sound (Machine Guns, bombs, soldiers). AT 4:37 of the song, is where it gets really heavy, the solo in this song is the best! Try going into a Moshpit in this song, you're guaranteed to come out black and blue This is my absolute favorite song of this album! I love it and rate it 10/10!!

The Shortest Straw
Another great song! I love doing crazy $#!+ when I listen to this song lol xD The solo is awesome, it's pretty long too! I love it and rate it 10/10!

Harvester of Sorrow
Ahh yes, a great song indeed... This isn't a fast metal song like the rest... It's kind of slow, BUT they didn't hold back with the metal on this one! It's frickin great! I love it and rate it 10/10!

The Frayed Ends of Sanity
oh hell yes!! One of my favorite of ALL MetallicA songs! This song is freakin awesome!! I love the solo! This song is what inspired me to pick up a guitar! I hope i'll be as good as James and Kirk someday lol xD I love it and rate it 10/10!

To Live is To Die
The no vocal song of the album, the song starts with an acoustic guitar melody, then the electric guitar comes in with the drums and metals the song up! this song was made in honor of Former Bassist Cliff Burton who died in a bus accident on the way to Sweden in 1986 (R.I.P. Cliff) Cliff was honestly, the best bassist I've ever seen. He could make the bass sound like another electric guitar! He could bend the sound to his will, which was awesome! I love it and rate it 10/10!

Dyers Eve
The last but definitely not least song on the album. This song delivers from the start! James Hetfield (Vocalist, Guitarist) wrote this song because of his parents. His father left his mother when he was 13, and his mother died of Cancer when he was 16. I love the chorus and solo! I love it and rate it 10/10!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Album gets the Perfect 10 from me!
I would strongly recommend you go out and buy this album right now!

I hope you enjoyed reading this review, and Thank you for reading this review lol xD

ROCK OUT \m/

-Skreamo
Sponsored Links
By Mario on 01-28-2009, 04:34 PM
Great review.... I agree with most of it! Good reviews man keep it up!
By Skreamo on 01-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Thank You
By Skreamo on 01-28-2009, 08:05 PM
I guess not many members liked this review
By Mario on 01-28-2009, 08:59 PM
They must not be clicking on it...whats not to like
By Linkage on 01-29-2009, 10:54 AM
rockn review!!! love this cd!
By Skreamo on 01-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Why thank you
By Wiidude on 01-29-2009, 09:38 PM
wiidude approves of this review. wiidude is a big fan
By Ender on 01-30-2009, 06:58 AM
I'd definitely agree that this was their best album.
By Skreamo on 01-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Thank You WiiDude and Ender
Closed Review