Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 06:18 PM   #1
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,654, Level: 100 Points: 38,654, Level: 100 Points: 38,654, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 14

Hillarious..

Just been browsing the internet and found this really funny thing about different types of shits lmao.

Ghost Shit
That's the kind where you feel the shit come out, have shit on the toilet paper, but there is no shit in the toilet.

Clean Shit
The kind where you shit it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

Second Wave Shit
It happens when you're done shitting, you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realise that you have to shit some more.

Brain Hemorrage Shit
Also known as "Pop a vein in your forehead " shit. the kind where you strain so much to get it out that you practically have a stroke.

Sweetcorn shit
Self Explanatory

Log shit
The kind of shit that is so huge that you're afraid to flush the toilet without breaking it into a few pieces with your toilet brush

Drinkers shit
That is the kind of shit that you have the morning after a long night of drinking - its most noticeable trait is the skid marks left on the bottom of the toilet .

"Gee I wish I could shit" shit
Its the kind of shit where you want to shit, but all you do is sit on the toilet with cramps and fart a few times.

Spinal Tap Shit
That's the one where it hurts so much coming out that you swear it was leaving you sideways.

Wet Cheeks Shit Also known as "The Power dump"
That's the kind that comes out of your ass so fast that your butt cheeks get splashed with the toilet water.

Liquid Shit
The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out of your butt, spashes all over the inside of the toilet bowl and, at the same time, chronically burns your tender poop-chute.

Mexican Food Shit
A class all its own

The Crowd Pleaser
This shit is so intriguing in size and/or appearance that you have to show it to someone.

Mood Enhancer
This shit occurs after a lengthy period of constipation, allowing you to be your old self again.

The Ritual
This shit occurs at the same time time each day and is accomplished with the aid of a newspaper

Guiness Book of Records Shit
A shit so noteworthy it should be recorded for future generations

The aftershock shit
This shit has an odor so powerful that anyone entering the vicinity within the next 7 hours is effected.

The Honeymoons over shit
This is any shit created in the presence of another person.

Groaner
Ashit so huge it cannot exit without vocal assistance

Floater
Characterized by its floatability, this shit has been known to resurface after many flushes

Ranger
A shit which refuses to let go. It is usually necessary to engage in a rocking or bouncing motion, but quite often the only solution is to push it away with a small piece of toilet paper

Phantom Shit
This appears in the toilet mysteriously and no one will admit putting it there

Peek-a-boo-shit
Now you see it, now you don't. this shit is playing games with you. Requires patience and muscle control

The bombshell
A shit that comes as a complete surprise at a time that is either inappropriate to shit (i.e. during love making or a root canal) or you are nowhere near shitting facilities.

Snake Charmer
A long skinny shit which has managed to coil into a frightening position - usually harmless Olympic Shit This shit occurs exactly one hour prior to the start of any competitive event in which you are entered and bears a close resemblance to the Drinkers shit.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
Saru786
Enter Sandman
Points: 7,638, Level: 58 Points: 7,638, Level: 58 Points: 7,638, Level: 58

Saru786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via MSN to Saru786 Send a message via Yahoo to Saru786
Rofl!!! Xd xd xd
Old 01-30-2009, 06:41 PM   #3
Skreamo
The Anthrax Envelope
Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Links Shield
User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Super Leaf User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Bullet Bill

My Mood: Spaced
Skreamo has a spectacular aura aboutSkreamo has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Monster Poster NFF 1st Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Skreamo Xbox Live Gamertag: AfterHatred
OMFG!! LMMFAO IM LAUGHING SO MUCH, THAT MY TEARS ARE COMING OUT!!!!!! I HADN'T LAUGHED LIKE THAT IN YEARS!! LMFAO!!! xD

Thanks you for mah Rhydon Tag, Mr.DLX<3
Old 01-30-2009, 06:42 PM   #4
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,654, Level: 100 Points: 38,654, Level: 100 Points: 38,654, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 14

If you guys like stuff like this i suppose i could post up some of my guides, maybe, i'd have to type them up again xD.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 02-04-2009, 03:57 PM   #5
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
WTF? LMAO? xDxDxD

Tag by me
Old 02-04-2009, 04:39 PM   #6
Skullz
Points: 8,587, Level: 62 Points: 8,587, Level: 62 Points: 8,587, Level: 62
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet

Skullz has a spectacular aura aboutSkullz has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Lol, isn't Ranger a dingle berry?
Old 02-04-2009, 07:46 PM   #7
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,208, Level: 69 Points: 11,208, Level: 69 Points: 11,208, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

You forgot one!!!!

Casper the Friendly Compost:
When all you have to eat or drink for 24 hours is a Pina Colada, when you take a dump, it will be pure white colored.

Maddox's Alphabet of Manliness FTMFW!

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 02-05-2009, 02:43 AM   #8
AlloftheAbove
Points: 24,851, Level: 95 Points: 24,851, Level: 95 Points: 24,851, Level: 95
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 40

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 PSN ID: RaptorWaffles Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
I didn't actually find this funny.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:52 PM   #9
Ender
Don't mess wif him
Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33
User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Tanooki Suit

My Mood: Nerdy
Ender is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF 1st Annual Award NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 2

Xbox Live Gamertag: batmanbirdboy
I am far too superior to smile, let alone laugh at poop jokes.

I hate phantom shits, BTW.
Closed Thread