Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Tournaments > Clans & Guilds

Notices

Clans & Guilds Place for Clan & Guild members

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
JamestheFreak
Great King of Freaks
Points: 763, Level: 14 Points: 763, Level: 14 Points: 763, Level: 14

My Mood: Amused
JamestheFreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to JamestheFreak Send a message via MSN to JamestheFreak
Royal Knights of Smash

I am not the real leader of this clan but i was given permission to open a new clan branch here on NFF to get more people to join us and please join our homesite to see the leader Lord Xander

Before, there was chaos....and we brought order
Before, there was suffering....and we brought salvation
Before, there was arrogance...and we brought humility
Before, there was ignorance...and we brought truth
Before, there was cowardice...and we bought honor
Before, there was lawlessness...and we brought justice
Before, there was darkness...and we brought light

Before there were legends, there were the Royal Knights of Smash

This clan is dedicated to those who truly love the Smash Bros. games. We play on every stage on every kind of rule settings. No challenge is too great and no obstacle too difficult to overcome. We use teamwork to help each other out to hone our skills to become the best smash players from all around. Our main goal here is to have fun, we host a number of tournaments on our clansite, but nothing super competetive. We also try and promote that the game is more about having fun rather than competetion.

As knights, we are also nobility. Thus, we do not boast, we do not insult or complain, and we also show the best sportsmanship around.

Our motto: "All for one and one for all!"

Commander: Lord Xander, of the House of Smash
Lord Cake, of the House of Kart
Lord Manlyguy, of the House of Pokemon

Member list can be found on our homesite: http://royalknightsofsmash.proboards83.com/index.cgi

Also, the clan would appreciate if you gave some sign that you are a member and remember, you are not bound by the clan, you may come and go as you please.

Info about Lord Xander:

Although not the best brawler around, I truly love the Super Smash series and love how much joy it can bring. I started this clan for those who love playing the game for the sheer enjoyment of it, and not to simply prove that you are better than someone else. Personally, I play with all items on and all stages because I believe in playing Super Smash to it's fullest (although my favorite item is the smashball and my favorite stage is battlefield). Hopefully, the Royal Knights can show that having a good time is better than proving your the best and I am honored to lead this clan to greatness.

Tournament Winners:

Lord Xander tied in the 1st RKoS Tournament to earn the title of The Dawn Knight

Sir Wii tied in the 1st RKoS Tournament to earn the title of The Dusk Knight

Sir Miniman (Hucks) won the Emerald Star Tournament, which had a Mario vs. Sonic theme, to earn the title of The Star Knight.

Lord Cake won the the Tourney Tard Tournament, a tournament played with no items on Final Destination , and earned the title of the Final Knight.

Last edited by JamestheFreak; 03-07-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 04:43 PM   #2
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

Lord Manlyguy?

I demand he change his name immediately. Its too close to my name, and I had it first.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 03-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #3
JamestheFreak
Great King of Freaks

umm i think he made his name and stuff before you did but its just a name
Old 03-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #4
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 

Just giving ya crap. I'm at least twice as manly as he is, just with my shortened name. Don't get me started on how much more manly I am if I throw my entire name in there.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #5
JamestheFreak
Great King of Freaks

umm how you go give him a chat then on the homesite lol
Old 03-08-2009, 10:51 PM   #6
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

I will think about it.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:58 PM   #7
op89x
Not on the review team
Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Fire Flower
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Water Element

op89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Poster 
Total Awards: 2

If I were to join a clan it would be this one. It's most closely aligned with my Smash philosophy.

Old 03-21-2009, 03:28 PM   #8
JamestheFreak
Great King of Freaks

Sirmanguydude manlyguy was here before you as he said he made his name in 2001
Old 03-21-2009, 07:16 PM   #9
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Still much Manlier then he. I'm also sophisticated.

Old 03-21-2009, 07:39 PM   #10
Saru786
Enter Sandman
Points: 7,638, Level: 58 Points: 7,638, Level: 58 Points: 7,638, Level: 58

Saru786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via MSN to Saru786 Send a message via Yahoo to Saru786
I'm pretty sure he's 10x Manlier than you, but yea, that's just me.
Closed Thread