Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 02:56 PM   #1
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,649, Level: 78 Points: 14,649, Level: 78 Points: 14,649, Level: 78
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 9

Exclamation Minlging (This is for people who are not afraid to give and recieve dating advice!!!!

OK.
Well, how many of u people have had a girl/boyfriend?
And how far did u get?
And, do u guys have any advice for the general public out here?
I, actually, am bisexual. And I've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, but am currently flurting with a girl that's totally outta my league (Rai! You dog!) jajaja XD
Any suggestions?

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 03:10 PM   #2
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,268, Level: 100 Points: 38,268, Level: 100 Points: 38,268, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

I think your quite brave telling people about your sexuality, especially the way some people act towards it. I've had a boy..i mean girlfriend(s) xD. I've been going out with my current one for 5 weeks.

I has advice for my little Rai....NOBODY,, is out of your league, no matter what you think, you just have to show him/her that you're the one they want, now get out there, AND GET THAT GIRL/BOY!

*Generic Anime Pose*

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 03-20-2009, 03:21 PM   #3
Rai17
Actor
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 

Sm Kirby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryn1030 View Post
I think your quite brave telling people about your sexuality, especially the way some people act towards it. I've had a boy..i mean girlfriend(s) xD. I've been going out with my current one for 5 weeks.

I has advice for my little Rai....NOBODY,, is out of your league, no matter what you think, you just have to show him/her that you're the one they want, now get out there, AND GET THAT GIRL/BOY!

*Generic Anime Pose*
jaja wow..
thx Kryn!!!
I h8 it wen ppl think they're "gangsters", and they're "ballin'" when they score with 4 or more chiks in 1 night (HIV, anyone?) take my brother, for instance!! I'm the type of guy that is..well normal. But in a disfuncional family and whatnot. My brother is the next 50-cent, comin' up, gettin girls like crazy,and not givin' a damn! Anyone here like that?!

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
Old 03-20-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
Saru786
Enter Sandman
Points: 7,638, Level: 58 Points: 7,638, Level: 58 Points: 7,638, Level: 58

Saru786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via MSN to Saru786 Send a message via Yahoo to Saru786
Your bi? Uhhh....cool....I guess. Anyways, I have a girlfriend named Ana, and let me just tell some peeps out there who have just got a girl or boy or are thinking of getting one. Don't be be boy/girl friend centered, don't always be on there back, as they have there own problems to deal with in life, trust me, it works.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:56 AM   #5
Rai17
Actor

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's not all about YOU!
XP Great advice!!
Ok, my turn...umm....use a condom people :X

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
Old 03-21-2009, 01:36 AM   #6
Jonjosuff ᴥ
Cheers, Jesus.
Points: 826, Level: 15 Points: 826, Level: 15 Points: 826, Level: 15

Jonjosuff ᴥ is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Jonjosuff ᴥ Send a message via Skype™ to Jonjosuff ᴥ Xbox Live Gamertag: KwehKwehKweh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai17 View Post
Ok, my turn...umm....use a condom people :X
Not unless you're Catholic.

I dunno how dating works/if it's different in the states than it is in the UK, but generally being a nice guy works. Be a bit more than a friend, but don't be upsetting towards her - girls that require you to be like that usually aren't worth it in the long run. Cliche I know, but it's true.

Old 03-21-2009, 02:14 AM   #7
Rai17
Actor

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Well, you are right..
And girls always want a guy to be honest. "Honesty is the best policy!"
For guys, it's kind of the same. Like this one time, I told my straight friend I was crushing on him, and he didn't flip out. He was "flattered". You see? COME CLEAN WHEN YOU CAN!!

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
Old 03-21-2009, 02:24 AM   #8
Whiskermush
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Super Mushroom

Whiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Well I don't have a gf but you can say that any girl would be comfortable talking to me. The best thing to do is be the same person you are because you can't be another person that you want to act like and it just isn't cool. :\
Old 03-21-2009, 04:59 AM   #9
Rai17
Actor

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskermush View Post
Well I don't have a gf but you can say that any girl would be comfortable talking to me. The best thing to do is be the same person you are because you can't be another person that you want to act like and it just isn't cool. :\
Couldn't've said it better myself, Whiskermush!!!

Well, my turn @ random again...Don't go out with someone that doesnt mix with you. Because it's like water and oil.

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
Old 03-21-2009, 05:35 AM   #10
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,268, Level: 100 Points: 38,268, Level: 100 Points: 38,268, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Quote:
use a condom people :X
Yes, do this, only until you know the girl for certain though, later on you can stop once you know for sure she isn't getting it from another guy >_>.
Oh yeah for you Rai, if it's a guy, use a condom all the time. (AIDS).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonjosuff ᴥ View Post
Not unless you're Catholic.
Seriously like you don't have to be Catholic to use a condom *sigh*. (I'm not Catholic by the way).

Quote:
Well, you are right..
And girls always want a guy to be honest. "Honesty is the best policy!"
For guys, it's kind of the same. Like this one time, I told my straight friend I was crushing on him, and he didn't flip out. He was "flattered". You see? COME CLEAN WHEN YOU CAN!!
Ah, but sometimes a guy would lash out and never be your friend again, no offence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskermush View Post
Yeah, that's very true. Most of my best friends are girls, but this can have an effect on your BF/GF sometimes, a lot get jealous if maybe you spend quite a lot of time with someone else who you have a chance with.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Closed Thread