Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > Forum Games

Notices

Forum Games Here we can play those nonsensical but entertaining thread games aswell as Fiction Role Plays made by our members.

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 12:44 AM   #1
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

NFF'S First RP: Pokemon Master

I'm bored and decide what better way to have a Roleplay then with a bunch of NINTENDO LOVERS! Anyway lets start!

Backstory
Its the best day of your life, you are beginning your Journey to become a Pokemon Master. You've already Traveled to your continents PokeProf and now have returned home to say goodbye before leaving on your journey.

Regions!
Kanto
Johto
Hoenn
Sinoh

Starter Pokemon
Kanto
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Pikachu(which will not evolve into Raichu)

Johto

Chikorita
Totodile
Cyndaquil

Hoenn
Treeko
Torchic
(I herd you liek) Mudkip

Sinnoh

Chimchar
Piplup
Turtwig

RULES!
1. NO GOD-MODDING(aka no control other people's character)
2. USE GOOD GRAMMAR UNLIKE THESE CAPITOL LETTERS HERE AND THE FACT THAT THIS SENTENCE DOESN'T HAVE A PERIOD
3. KEEP OCC(Out of Character Content) IN PARETHENTHESE(The things around this statement)
4. STAY ACTIVE IN THIS RP
5. I'M FINE WITH BATTLING OTHER RPERS BUT DON'T INSTANT KILL THEM, AND SPEAK WITH THEM FIRST BEFORE YOU DO IT AND DECIDE WHAT WILL HAPPEN
6. NO BEING UBER! YOU WILL NOT CATCH EVERY POKEMON THE FIRST TIME, AND LEGENDARIES/GYM LEADERS/ELITE FOUR WILL BE EXTREMELY TOUGH, SO DON'T MAKE THE BATTLE UNEXCITING AND QUICK.

Enough with Caps Lock

Character Skeleton

Name:
Age: (No you don't have to be a 10 year old, starter, you can be any age. Also I'm cheating and not being a starter, but its so I can move the story along easily.)
Description: (Write about the clothes he is wearing, what his face looks like, the way he stands, the kind of expression on his face, the colour of his hair, little bits of information like that.)
Equipment: (Items you have with you, such as pokeballs, potions ETC. No having Masterballs galore, you Get ONE, and ONLY ONE!)
Region:
Starter Pokemon:

My Character

Name: Joe Mohr
Description: Youthful, energetic, skinny man. His hair is a light brown, which is a medium length, and really bring out his piercing blue eyes. He typically wears a white shirt with a pokeball emblem, dark blue baggy jeans, and a red beanie with an pokeball emblem on it. Always has his Lucario sitting on his shoulders, or following close behind.
Equipment: 22 Full Restores, 3 Ultra Balls, 1 Net ball, 5 Heal balls, 1 GS ball, and all the HMs(from all regions) and 25 TMs.
Region: Currently in Kanto
Pokemon: Pikachu , Shiny Lucario, Eevee, Ditto, and Salamance.

Joe walked out of his mother's home in Pallet town, shouting a good bye before heading over to Prof. Oak's Laboratory. The door creaked open, and Joe continued into Oak's lab. Oak was staring contently at something on his desk, and Joe creeped up and put a hand on Oak's shoulder.

Oak jumped, dropping a strange looking pokeball onto the ground. He bent over and picked it up, looking at Joe.

"Why Hello their Joe, you startled me," he said.

"Whats that Prof. Oak?" Joe asked.

"Well my boy, this would be the newest ball I've been working on," Oak replied. "It's a special ball, made to catch the strongest of pokemon, like Mewtwo."

"You are working on a ball stronger then the Masterball?" Joe asked. "Thats great, maybe this time I can get Mewtwo, he is one peculiar pokemon."

"Mewtwo is a free spirit, and no doubt it will be quite the battle for you," Oak informed. "Maybe you should just befriend him, and not catch him, it maybe easier on you."

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Last edited by SirManguydude; 03-30-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2009, 05:41 PM   #2
Saru786
Enter Sandman
Points: 7,638, Level: 58 Points: 7,638, Level: 58 Points: 7,638, Level: 58

Saru786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via MSN to Saru786 Send a message via Yahoo to Saru786
My Character
---
Name: Saru
Description: Clothes include Metallica (Pokemon Edition) T-Shirt and pants, and Nintendo Labeled Sneakers which are Red. Hair is black and is short but growing, with black eyes that look light red in the bright sun, and tan colored skin. His weight is perfect for his age and works out daily. Has been a Pokemon Trainer for 5 years, and has traveled to all Regions, and was born and lived in Sinnoh, but moved to Kanto and is currently living in Pallet Town for personal reasons and has been there for 1 day and is living alone.
Equipment: 2 Potions, 1 Pokeball, 5 Ultra Balls, 1 Heal Balls, 1 Repel, 1 Max Revive, all HMs(in all regions except for Kanto where he's missing one) and All TMs(For all regions, but Kanto).
Region: Kanto.
Pokemon: Infernape, Onyx(Nickanme for Onix), Ching Chin(Nickname for Chimecho), Luke(Nickname for Lucario), Pepper(Nickname for Pelipper), and Quagster(Nickname for Quagsire).
---

Saru came into the Prof.'s Oak Labatory to check it out after 2 or 3 years.

He walked over to the Proffesor and looked at Joe with a big smile. Then turned to Oak and said "Hey, Proffesor, it's me Saru, remember?" Oak said "Oh, yes I remember, you were just 13 back then, you've grown taller and look much more confident, nice to see you again, what brings you to Pallet Town? I heard you've came to live here." Saru says "Yes. I have come to live here, but with my own personal reasons which I will not tell anyone. Anyways, I heard you were talking about Mewtwo, what about him?"

Last edited by Saru786; 03-30-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 

"I've invented a pokeball which is stronger then the Masterball." Oak informed Saru. "Joe here used a Masterball on Mewtwo and he was still able to get away, and as a scientist it naturally intrigued me."

Joe unslung his bag and fished out his poffin case. He pulled out a pink poffin and gave it to Lucario. Lucario ate it quickly and thanked Joe telepathically. Joe had finally gotten used to talking to Lucario through telepathy, though the first time really shocked him since Lucario is not a psychic type. Lucario had explained that she can manipulate the aura of thoughts, thus telepathy.

Joe reslung his bag and walked up to Saru. He held his hand out to Saru. "Hello, my name is Joe," he said.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:41 PM   #4
Saru786
Enter Sandman

"The name's Saru, and I hope to battle you soon, I haven't had a battle for a week and hope to see your Lucario fight mine." Saru said trying to look as cool as possible. "Well pardon me Professor and Joe, but I must go change, I have to go pick some berries for the lads(Pokemon) here." Saru said walking out of the Lab as cool as he could.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:38 PM   #5
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
My Character

Name: Billy Bob
Description: Small,With Brown curly Hair,Just started his Pokemon adventure,Wears simple black clothes that are quite scruffy,Backpack on shoulders,He got his pokemon from sinnoh but came to kanto so he could see Joe (His Idol)
Equipment:Pokedex,potion,Pokeball x5
Region:Kanto
Pokemon: Turtwig

Billy Bob bursts into room blushing.
'Sorry am I interupting anything!'He staggers.
'Who are you then young man?' Questioned Oak.
'I'm Billy Bob... you must be Proffesor Oak, I've just come over from Sinnoh so I could see Joe!'

Tag by me
Old 03-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #6
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,268, Level: 100 Points: 38,268, Level: 100 Points: 38,268, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

(Before you read mine, I'm not intending to go through the whole story process, I'm merely here to be a sort of..Team Rocket asset, except much more awesome xD)

Name: ??G?

Description: He/She wears a black jacket, black jeans, and a black hat. His/Her face can be slightly seen, but it is just darkness.

Equipment:
Pokémoninzoratoringiner-ray, or PZR. (A ray which turns normal Pokémon into hideous freaks.)
Holygryphicshadowconnectorbeam, or HSB. (A shield of invisible darkness which makes the person be cut off into shadows/Darkness, except there clothes still appear.)

Region: Kanto. - Currently here to stalk Pokemon trainers and steal their Pokemon.
Pokemon:
Homozard. - Used to be a Charizard until the PZR got it.
Luvdick - Used to be a Luvdisk until the PZR got it.
Skanktank - Used to be a Skuntank until the PZR got it.
Fros-Ass - Used to be a Froslass until the PZR got it.
Shitmonchan - Used to be a Hitmonchan until the PZR got it.
Psy**** - Used to be a Psyduck until the PZR got it.

???? has been watching the conversation between the proffesor and the trainers via a window, he/she has also been noting stuff down...

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Last edited by Konata; 03-31-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:42 PM   #7
Saru786
Enter Sandman

(Kryn, I know you got the window idea from Pokemon Sliver xD)

Saru gets out of his house after changing, and sees ????. Saru walks over to ???? and says "Excuse me, but, what are you doing? Do you need help?"
Old 03-30-2009, 10:42 AM   #8
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,268, Level: 100 Points: 38,268, Level: 100 Points: 38,268, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

(Never played Pokemon Silver xD)

???? stood still and silent for a few seconds, until finally turning to Saru and saying in a quite voice: "I um, was wondering if you had a map of Kanto?"

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 03-30-2009, 04:23 PM   #9
Saru786
Enter Sandman

"Sure, I have a few in my house, let me get one." Saru said as he ran into his house. When he came outside, he didn't want to just walk up to ????, he wanted to see what ???? was writing down. So he sneaked up on ???? but ???? just turned towards Saru and Saru quickly reached his hand out to give ???? the map.

Last edited by Saru786; 03-30-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:13 PM   #10
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

(Also notice how Kryn's name is ???? just like your rival in G/S/C before you give him a name)

Joe fished a ball out of his bag and showed it to Prof. Oak. It was a nice gold and silver ball with GS letters above the button.

"I'm going to try and persuade Celebi to join me, so I will be using this nice trinket I picked up." Joe said walking out of the lab.

Joe noted Saru, and a mysterious fellow standing outside, but didn't think of it being suspicious. He threw an Ultra Ball and out came Salamence. He hoped onto him and shouted "Fly to Azalea Town!"

1 and a half hours later

Joe touches down on Azalea Town and visits Kurt, the pokeball creator. Kurt looked amazed when he saw the GS ball, and agrees to take Joe to the Celebi shrine in Illix Forest.

Closed Thread