Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Game Reviews > Classic Nintendo Reviews

Notices

Classic Nintendo Reviews Section for all Retro Nintendo Games for NES, SNES, Gamecube, Nintendo 64, Gameboy

Comment

Review Tools
Luigi's Mansion
Luigi's Mansion
Published by Whiskermush
03-26-2009
Author review
Graphics
95%95%95%
Storyline
95%95%95%
Controls/Gameplay
90%90%90%
Sound
100%100%100%
Average 95%
Luigi's Mansion

Luigi's Mansion

Luigi won the lotto and earned an abandoned mansion. Luigi was so excited he invited his bro Mario to come and celebrate. Little did he know that it was haunted with ghosts....

Graphics

Absolutely amazing for a gamecube so a definite 9.5/10.

Storyline

As Luigi checks his mansion he finds that Mario is no where to be found. He finds E. Gadd who is too lazy to suck the ghosts in his Vaccum like Cleaner. Luigi then has to clear out the entire mansion and save his buddy Mario. The ghosts get harder in every room that is encountered and adds a missing piece to how Mario got lost which makes the storyline blasting with suspense.

Controls/Gameplay

When you first start the game your introduced to basic unlit rooms. Many ghosts appear randomly with low health. As you progress you will encounter bosses that aren't able to be killed as easily as the normal ghosts are. Later you will be tricked into releasing boos everwhere that you will have to kill in addition to the ghosts. Good luck with them because you will die a l
ot. ;D

Sounds

Scary music, great theme songs, and hilarious sounds Luigi makes when he gets scared.

Overall

Graphics: 9/10
Storyline: 9.5/10
Controls/Gameplay: 9/10
Sound: 10/10

This game is great and is another best for you to get. Keep on your toes though that the ghosts don't get into your home either! :P

for reading me review!
Stay tuned for my next review!

Published by
Whiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the rough
Sponsored Links
By AlloftheAbove on 04-03-2009, 04:52 PM
A short-but-sweet review.
I hired this game, and it just didn't click for me.
By Brandyn on 04-04-2009, 02:10 AM
You're a great reviewer Short and to the point unlike mine........
As big a LUIGI fan I am, Luigi's Mansion wasn't that good in the long run. It was fun at first then got tedious about halfway through. If they want to give Luigi his own game, it should be like a Mario game.........minus Mario. Kind of like that one where Luigi is in the real world in Mario is Missing......minus the educational parts.
By Skullz on 04-04-2009, 10:31 AM
You didn't elaborate too much on the controls or sounds. It was a decent review though.
By op89x on 04-05-2009, 01:42 AM
I liked this game. The only problems I had with it were the boring enemies and the repetitive environments, making it get stale rather quickly. This could be remedied in a second game.
By DARK8 on 04-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Nice review. I still own this game, it's alot of fun.
By SuperSmashBros256 on 07-21-2009, 11:10 PM
I still have this game! I beat it like 3 Years ago, but hell i still play it!
By Superness26 on 08-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Member reviews
Graphics
95%95%95%
Storyline
90%90%90%
Controls/Gameplay
85%85%85%
Sound
95%95%95%
Average 91%
Sm Luigi