Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 11:18 PM   #1
Saru786
Enter Sandman
Points: 7,638, Level: 58 Points: 7,638, Level: 58 Points: 7,638, Level: 58

Saru786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via MSN to Saru786 Send a message via Yahoo to Saru786
Link Old RP: Hero of Time

Well, since the Pokemon RP got ruined by Kryn, I have decided to make a new one, but this time, of Zelda.

Basic Story
Everything is peaceful in the great Kingdom of Hyrule. All the evil forces that used to dwell in the temples, forests, caverns, and darkness are now gone, everything is at peace. Great warriors, hunters, magicians, storytellers, painters, and more come from around the world to the kingdom to show off there talent to the king and earn his statisfaction and great money and prizes.

Current Locations **Unavailable Locations Will Be Soon Available**
Kokiri Forest
The Lost Woods
Hyrule Field
Lon Lon Ranch
Hyrule Market/Town
Hyrule Castle
Temple of Time
Kakariko Village
Death Mountain Trail
Goron City
Dodongo's Cavern - Unavailable
Death Mountain Crater
Zora's River
Zora's Domain
Lake Hylia
Gerudo Valley - Unavailable
Forest Temple - Unavailable
Fire Temple - Unavailable
Ice Cavern - Unavailable
Water Temple - Unavailable
Shadow Temple - Unavailable
Gerudo's Fortress - Unavailable
Haunted Wasteland - Unavailable
Spirit Temple - Unavailable

Rules
1. No controlling other people's characters.
2. Use good grammar so the person reading understands what you said.
3. Keep things not included in the RP in parenthesis.
4. Once you join, stay active.
5. If you fight another person's character, make sure you plan the battle out with them before actually battle them.
6. Don't be greedy, you will not get rare items right away, you must first search for them.

Character Layout
Name: What is your character's name?
Sex: Is your character a male or female?
Description: Write about what he/she is wearing, skin color, hair, face, style and personality, etc.
Occupation: Is your character a hunter, warrior, magician, storyteller, painter, etc. Also, for how long?
Ruppes: How much money does your character have at the moment?
Equipment: What your character has with him/her. Ex: Green Tunic, Iron Boots, Combat Gloves, Wood Boomerang, and Wood Stick.
Location: Pick from one of the current locations that are available.
__________________________________________________ _____

My Character
Name: Saru
Sex: Male
Description: Is wearing Green Tunic, Hunting Boots, and Hunting Gloves. Is tan, has black hair which is short but growing, has black eyes which look red in the bright sunlight, has short scar near right eye from a hunting accident. He considers himself very cool, and rarely gets angered. Is living with his dad, who is a retired hunter, and Saru wants to be just like him when his dad was a young hunter. His mom was killed by the evil forces when he was 2 and wishes to avenge her one day.
Ruppes: 300
Equipment: Green Tunic, Hunting Boots, Hunting Gloves, Limited Edition Fire Bow and Arrows, Limited Edition Priemum Leather Bow and Arrows Holder Strap - On.
__________________________________________________ ____

Saru set off for Lon Lon Ranch before going hunting in the Lost Woods to go meet his childhood friend, Sally and to also get his daily dose of milk from her father and his father's great friend, Talon.

"See ya, Dad!" Saru yelled to his dad while he was running out of the market.

Once he came to Hyrule Field, he looked up to the bright sun with a big great smile.

Last edited by Skreamo; 04-05-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2009, 01:54 AM   #2
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

(Good RP I'll make my character later cause I'm currently eating and doing other things, but it isn't what I had in mind, I was going to have it take place inbetween OoT and WW where you must fight Ganondorf without Link.)

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 04-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #3
Saru786
Enter Sandman

(Well for mine, Ganondorf is defeated, all enemies are gone, and everything is peaceful. I have the whole story planned out, so don't worry, it's going to work.)
Old 04-05-2009, 04:36 PM   #4
Skreamo
The Anthrax Envelope
Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Links Shield
User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Super Leaf User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Bullet Bill

My Mood: Spaced
Skreamo has a spectacular aura aboutSkreamo has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Monster Poster NFF 1st Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Skreamo Xbox Live Gamertag: AfterHatred
Regardless if Kryn "ruins" it, you can't prohibit him from posting here, he is allowed to do so if he wants to, I will erase that part of the thread now.

~Skreamo

Thanks you for mah Rhydon Tag, Mr.DLX<3
Old 04-05-2009, 04:51 PM   #5
Saru786
Enter Sandman

Ok, but if he joins and messes it up like with the Pokemon one, he's out. -.-"
Old 04-06-2009, 04:14 AM   #6
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 

PSN ID: Jordeh59
I agree with saru (Btw Can people pay more attention to me If I make a Character on this)Ty

Tag by me
Old 04-06-2009, 05:58 AM   #7
Skreamo
The Anthrax Envelope
Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Links Shield
User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Super Leaf User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Bullet Bill

My Mood: Spaced
Skreamo has a spectacular aura aboutSkreamo has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Monster Poster NFF 1st Annual Award Poster 

Send a message via MSN to Skreamo Xbox Live Gamertag: AfterHatred
He's an equal member Saru. Technically, he can do what he wants.. Kryn, because you are an equal member, please treat other members that way too and go along with the RP please.

Thanks, Skreamo

Thanks you for mah Rhydon Tag, Mr.DLX<3
Old 04-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #8
Saru786
Enter Sandman

Also, I forgot to mention that I didn't say he couldn't post, I just told him not to ruin this one up.

Edit: Yes, randommonk, we promise.
*crosses fingers* You didn't see that!
Old 04-07-2009, 12:09 PM   #9
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,287, Level: 100 Points: 38,287, Level: 100 Points: 38,287, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saru786 View Post
Also, I forgot to mention that I didn't say he couldn't post, I just told him not to ruin this one up.
Religious? Because you just sinned. Your text said "Kryn cannot join this.." A.K.A cannot post. Don't lie, you already do it too much.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 04-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #10
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

(Please keep all O.C.C in parentheses!)

Character Layout
Name: Rolan
Sex: Male
Description: Dark Blue full body tights, and a white cloak. He has blond hair, and has a dark tan skin color.
Rupees: 250 rupees.
Equipment: Blue Potion, Lon Lon Milk, a Fairy, Hookshot, Deku nuts, and Goron Wristband.
Skills: Skilled in fast agile hand to hand combat and very acrobatic.
__________________________________________________ _________________

Rolan stands at the top of the windmill looking down upon the village. There he spotted one of the cuckoo girl's Cuckoo getting out, flying next to her face causing her to sneeze. He jumped down and landed infront of the cuckoo which jumped and flew back. He ran and grabbed it. He then replaced the cuckoo in its pen and walked away.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Closed Thread