Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS

Notices

Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS Anything Nintendo DS, DS Lite, 3DS, and DSi related.

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 01:21 AM   #1
Ender
Don't mess wif him
Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33
User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Tanooki Suit

My Mood: Nerdy
Ender is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF 1st Annual Award NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 2

Xbox Live Gamertag: batmanbirdboy
Two Pressing Pokemon Questions:

Well, maybe not pressing...

Anyways.

Question #1
Where is the best place to level up my high level Pokemon? I am freaking sick and tired of the Elite Four, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

Question #2
Would anyone be willing to trade me a Lucky Egg over Wi-Fi? Name your price (don't make it outrageous, though...I can give a rare PKMN or a rare item, but not too rare)

Any help would be awesome!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 12:05 PM   #2
SeanMi
Points: 5,973, Level: 50 Points: 5,973, Level: 50 Points: 5,973, Level: 50
User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

SeanMi has a spectacular aura aboutSeanMi has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 3

PSN ID: SeanMi-ghty
I'm guessing you got to the island after the Elite 4, right? The one with the battle tower.
Theres some good trainers on there if i can remember corretly...
But i think the Elite 4 is the best pkace for leveling them up.

and i'll see if i have a lucky egg, if i do, i'll give it to you for practically nothing since i don't play much. Where do you get the lucky egg? cause i might remember if i got it if i knew where it was.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
I lucky egg the one that hatches into manpahy?

Tag by me
Old 04-13-2009, 02:51 PM   #4
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 34,673, Level: 100 Points: 34,673, Level: 100 Points: 34,673, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award NFF's 4th Annual Award 
Total Awards: 12

When I get my EUROPEAN copy of Platinum. (Which is the version i'm suppose to have). I'll hack a Lucky Egg/Manaphy for you and you can have it for free.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 04-13-2009, 10:51 PM   #5
Ender
Don't mess wif him
Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33
User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Tanooki Suit

My Mood: Nerdy
Ender is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF 1st Annual Award NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 2

Xbox Live Gamertag: batmanbirdboy
Lucky egg is an item that doubles the experience you gain in battle for the pkmn it's equipped to. You have to steal from a Chansey, and it's pretty rare.

I stayed up last night and got one though. I found a walkthrough on youtube on how to get it a little easier.

It would still be easier with two or three (So I don't have to keep switching it between the Pokes...it gets to be a pain) so I'd still be willing to trade for one.

And yeah, I used to go to the island to train (Stark Mountain specifically, the big volcano place at the top of the screen that has the highest level PKMN) but I seem to get more EXP from the elite 4.
There has to be something easier than fighting them 800 times in a freakin row though...plus, I have an electric to level up and the Elite four isn't very friendly to electric PKMN.

And thanx Konata, I'd appreciate that
Old 04-13-2009, 11:31 PM   #6
DragonLX
not a pokéfag
Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75

DragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to all

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster Review of the Month Member of the Month Yoshi Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to DragonLX
I remember that my favorite places to train were the routes above Resort Area, not the wild pokemon, but the trainers that were in those. I remember they gave a good amount of experience and they were easy to reach too (Example: the two Ace trainers just above the Resort Area). For wild pokemon battles, then Stark Mountain it is, but IMHO the best place to level up is the Elite Four.

Oh, and for the Lucky Egg, I can't give you one since I don't my game anymore () but I remember watching a video on YouTube on how to get one easy, let me search for it...

Edit: Found it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRU8PlJwe94

Most parts seemed common sense (basic catching stuff, etc.) 'cept for the compoundeyes and frisk parts IMO. The only thing that'll need real luck is getting the Chansey chain. Hope this helps.

Double edit: *epic facepalm* Didn't noted on your post above that you've already watched the video. xD Sorry 'bout that. lol

Last edited by DragonLX; 04-14-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Closed Thread