Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
Cloud7
Silent Lurker
Points: 4,527, Level: 42 Points: 4,527, Level: 42 Points: 4,527, Level: 42
User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Aggressive
Cloud7 will become famous soon enoughCloud7 will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF Radio Award Signature of the Month Sheriff Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 6

Cloud: Chained to Fate

Cloud: Chained to Fate
  • Name: Brent
  • Nickname: Cloud
  • Fears: None anymore
  • Job: Currently I help when needed in bad weather! But working on getting a state job!
Most of you probably know me by now, but if not I am Cloud and this is my story! For most of my life I have had "bad luck" you could call me a magnet for disaster! But with all my bad luck I seem to make it through it one piece at a time! Here is some of the list of "bad luck" that I have gone through so far!
  • Impaled
  • Struck by Lightning
  • Flipped my bike into oncoming traffic
  • Stepped on a rattle snake
These are just a few of the incidents that have happened to me over the years and I am probably going to talk about a few of them! But here is a little bit of just normal Bio!
  • Interests: Games, GFX, Bad Weather, Making movies, and making NFF one of the greatest Nintendo Sites on the internet!
  • Hometown: Classified
Well Imma start out with why I have no fear!

I lost all fear long ago and it has helped me stay perfectly calm in bad situations! Like the time my nephews home was hit by a tornado and they were trapped under it! I have loaded up a few of the pictures from that day into my photobucket for y'all to get a look at them!

Spoiler
Those pictures were taken the next day! But the night it happened everything was worse than these pictures! Powerlines all over the road+Tornados dropping all around us less than a few miles away to be exact! But to understand how I got there that night, you got to understand why I go out in bad weather!

My Dad is the sheriff down here so when bad weather hits he goes out to ride the roads and make sure that nobody gets hurt and whatnot, but most of the time I tell him I am riding with him to keep him safe as I can! Because sometimes it gets real bad and I guess I am real protective of everyone in my family! But anyway....that night me and dad were riding the north side of our county when mom called out of breath and stuff saying that a tornado hit my nephew's house and that they were trapped under it! So he hauled butt to the place there house was! And boy you couldn't see about 3 feet in front of your face! It was just that rainy that night! But when you saw the mess all you can say is " How did they get out unhurt?" But yeah I will let the pictures I posted in that spoiler up there show you! Because one other thing I learned is pictures speak louder than words most times!

One more story then I will talk more about the other things in my list later on when I update the thread!

Well.....Imma tell you about the time I stepped on a rattle snake! This was years ago!! I mean a long time ago too! When I was 10 I was riding my bike barefoot because my shoes were in the washer because i jumped in a mud puddle like 3 days earlier! So I was riding along and just stopped by a bush and put my foot down and stood there for a few minutes! But I looked down because i was standing on something softer than the ground! And it was the butt end of a rattle snake! It was alive just suning! It didn't even move when I stepped on it, I guess it was sleeping or something! But anyway I lifted my foot off of it and walked my bike to the porch and told mom that I stepped on a rattle snake over there in the yard, and she was more concerned with was I hurt than where the snake was! lol But anyway I wasn't hurt by it! Long story short. I rode bike, I stepped on Snake, I walked away without a scratch.

This is going to be an updated thread too! So you can find out more about what I am telling you by asking questions and I will answer them when i update the thread!

Well I hope you enjoy reading this thread and if you have any questions or anything let me know and I will be glad to answer them!

~Cloud

Thanks Skreamo for the sig!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 08:38 AM   #2
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,519, Level: 100 Points: 38,519, Level: 100 Points: 38,519, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 14

Some good info there Cloud.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 04-14-2009, 08:44 AM   #3
~Krystal~
Spiked Punch
Points: 2,380, Level: 29 Points: 2,380, Level: 29 Points: 2,380, Level: 29
User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Inspired
~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice~Krystal~ is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via AIM to ~Krystal~ Send a message via MSN to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Krystal~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Krystal~
Among other things, you were impaled?! 0_o

Bad luck indeed.
The human world is but a fragile bubble in an infinitely vast and indifferent universe, isolated by great gulfs of both time and space. Though we consider ourselves masters of all creation, as a species our limited perceptions allow us to see only a fraction of the full range of reality.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:34 AM   #4
Cloud7
Silent Lurker
User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Master Sword

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Krystal~ View Post
Among other things, you were impaled?! 0_o

Bad luck indeed.
Yup! It wasn't fun! o_O

~Cloud

Old 04-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #5
Mario
Just Chillaxin
Points: 52,614, Level: 100 Points: 52,614, Level: 100 Points: 52,614, Level: 100
User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Gold Coin
User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Gaming
Mario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF's 4th Annual Award Monster Poster NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Level 100 Award Mufasa NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 9

3DS Friend Code: 4450-2343-3333 WiiU ID: test123
Dam Cloud. You do have some bad luck, but think of it as your gaining experience in the game of life.

Started from the bottom, now we're here.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:59 PM   #6
Whiskermush
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Super Mushroom

Whiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the roughWhiskermush is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Wow, nice stuff there Cloud. Your lucky you didn't get killed by the lightning! :\

It also makes others have more respect in you as well.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:44 PM   #7
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
Looks like you've had a pretty intresting life so far!
How was being hit by lightning? It sounds horrible.
Best info I've seen on here.

Tag by me
Old 04-14-2009, 07:44 PM   #8
Cloud7
Silent Lurker

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by randommonk59 View Post
Looks like you've had a pretty intresting life so far!
How was being hit by lightning? It sounds horrible.
Best info I've seen on here.
How was getting hit by lightning.....lemme try to explain this! It is somewhere in the pain neighborhood of grabing a powerpole crossed with getting stuck with needles all over your body!

~Cloud

Old 04-14-2009, 07:53 PM   #9
ゼルダ姫
aka - Shiiku
Points: 1,998, Level: 26 Points: 1,998, Level: 26 Points: 1,998, Level: 26
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic

My Mood: Tired
ゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award NFF Old Man Award Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Skype™ to ゼルダ姫 PSN ID: SmashBrosSheik WiiU ID: Shiiku
Quote:
How was getting hit by lightning.....lemme try to explain this! It is somewhere in the pain neighborhood of grabing a powerpole crossed with getting stuck with needles all over your body!

~Cloud
^ XD... I never thought to ask how that must have felt when you told me. But... eh! I can't even imagine that...!

And you also encountered a rattle snake?! That's one I haven't heard about yet. XD
I can't believe he didn't startle and do something. That was very lucky for you, Cloud!
Old 04-15-2009, 08:47 AM   #10
Cloud7
Silent Lurker

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ゼルダ姫 View Post
^ XD... I never thought to ask how that must have felt when you told me. But... eh! I can't even imagine that...!

And you also encountered a rattle snake?! That's one I haven't heard about yet. XD
I can't believe he didn't startle and do something. That was very lucky for you, Cloud!
Yeah that is the number one most forgotten question that everyone forgets to ask abuot being struck by lightning! haha! Sometime tonight I will share the lightning story in a thread update!

~Cloud

Closed Thread