Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Wii

Notices

Nintendo Wii Nintendo Wii section. Post anything Nintendo Wii related here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
Stefandorf
Goomba
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1

Stefandorf is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking forward to...

Hey guys, i'm a newbie and only have two posts so far. Any way, which games are you gonna buy in the future? I'm really looking forward to:

The Conduit

A couple of days ago i saw new info about the multiplayer and the site includes some nice screenshots. The levels look very Halo-ish, and that's not a problem at all in my opinion. Any way, i don't expect a FPS like GoldenEye or Timesplitters 2. But a game that lies between GoldenEye and Turok 3. And the Wii needs a big FPS like this.

Cursed Mountain

I don't know what to expect from this game. Wikipedia says that CM is a Adventure/Horrorgame instead of a Survival Horror. So, hopefully it will be a type of game like Shadow Man on the N64 which is also Adventure/Horror. Looks interesting...

Excitebots: Trick Racing

Excite Truck was a serious and cool Arcade Racer and reminds of the Rush games on the N64. Excitebots however, will be less serious and more kiddy and crazy at the same time. I don't see this as a problem because it can be a good racer on it's own way. Hopefully Monster Games will add more modes and optiond. Excite Truck didn't even had a Time Trial mode.

Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse

It's not clear if this game will come to Europe/America or not. Tecmo says yes, Nintendo says no (they will not publish it in Europe/America, some magazines says that the game will come to us but under a different name: "Zero: A Japanese Ghost Story". I really hope that this game will come hour way because i love psychological horrorgames.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - The Crystal Bearers

A more epic aproach compared to the beautifull Hack & Slash RPG on the Gamecube (FF:CC). CB includes a huge world like Zelda, with villages, farms and other Adventure-game stuff. From what i know, this game has different controls. Point on a enemy, press a button and he attacks him. Much like Diablo and Baldur's Gate. I'm really looking forward to this epic FF game for the Wii.

Ju-On: The Grudge

I don't know the real name of this project but this game will be a direct sequel to the movie Ju-On: The Grudge. Directed by the same guy from all the Grudge movies: Takashi Shimizu. I'm glad that the Wii will have much more horrorgames then the Gamecube had. I'm more a fan of psychological horror games like Fatal Frame, Eternal Darkness and Silent Hill. So, the Wii gets a Silent Hill game, a Fatal Frame game and even a game from the J-horror master Shimizu. I'm happy for owning a Wii!

Marbles! Balance Challenge

I'm a big fan of Kororinpa and this game will be much bigger and better. More levels, new level-themes, Compatible with the Balance Board, a level editor..etc. The first game had some beautifull music like "Heaven's Garden". I hope that Hudson will bring us more nice music-tracks and other stuff for replay value.

Monster Hunter 3

Explain a enormous world and catch some giant dragons or other prehistoric creatures. Next to Crystal Bearers, this will be a must-have for me! Untill Nintendo come up with new Zelda, these two games will be the 'big' new adventure games for the Wii.

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

First there was Fatal Frame IV. A game that has to prove that this type of games can be made for the Wii. I wasn't waiting for a Silent Hill game because Konami allways skip the Nintendo systems. So, FFIV looks like a SH-ish game to me. The bad news: it's not sure if this game will come to Europe/America. The good news: Silent Hill IS coming to the Wii. It's called: "SH: Shattered Memories", a sort of remake of SH1, Wii is the lead platform and the graphics looks very good! I can't wait.

Last edited by Stefandorf; 04-16-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
Rin
Blade of Justice
Points: 39,512, Level: 100 Points: 39,512, Level: 100 Points: 39,512, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via Skype™ to Rin
The only game that has any interesting things to me is The Conduit. The others look alright, but I get the feeling they won't be very good. but who knows. For all I know, they could be great, and the Conduit could suck.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:21 PM   #3
Stefandorf
Goomba
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1

Stefandorf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by †Rin† View Post
The only game that has any interesting things to me is The Conduit. The others look alright, but I get the feeling they won't be very good. but who knows. For all I know, they could be great, and the Conduit could suck.
Thanks for your comment. Fatal Frame is allready a good game because the overall score in Japan in a 9 out of 10. And Crystal Bearers will become a great game. Otherwise, i throw a bomb at Square's office:P
Old 04-16-2009, 03:26 PM   #4
Rin
Blade of Justice
Points: 39,512, Level: 100 Points: 39,512, Level: 100 Points: 39,512, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 

Oh, I didn't see Fatal Frame up there. I missed it completely. That's a fun series, so I guess that will be good. Bombing SE sounds like fun. Lol.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #5
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,461, Level: 100 Points: 37,461, Level: 100 Points: 37,461, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Wow, i loved excite truck and excitebots looks like its gonna pull the series down, Nintendo fail at everything recently.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 04-16-2009, 03:37 PM   #6
Rin
Blade of Justice

Awards Showcase

They've been having a hard time with their games, that's for sure. Hopefully, Fatal Frame and Conduit can save Nintendo before they fall off the map.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:39 PM   #7
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,461, Level: 100 Points: 37,461, Level: 100 Points: 37,461, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by †Rin† View Post
They've been having a hard time with their games, that's for sure. Hopefully, Fatal Frame and Conduit can save Nintendo before they fall off the map.
The Conduit isn't even a Nintendo game,, so that could help the Wii, but not Nintendo's fan base in general.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 04-16-2009, 03:41 PM   #8
Rin
Blade of Justice

Awards Showcase

I know, but's it's a Nintendo exclusive if I remember correctly. I'm moreso speaking of saving the Wii, not Nintendo itself. They'll be fine. They'll just milk the hell out of Pokemon =P
Old 04-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #9
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 23,228, Level: 93 Points: 23,228, Level: 93 Points: 23,228, Level: 93
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 37

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
I know it's already out, but I can't wait to get the New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:31 PM   #10
Rin
Blade of Justice

Awards Showcase

:/

I didn't know that was already out x_x
Closed Thread