Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 01:41 AM   #1
Lukario
Strangers
Points: 12,473, Level: 73 Points: 12,473, Level: 73 Points: 12,473, Level: 73

Lukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant futureLukario has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster NFF 3rd Annual Award Super Member NFF Artist Joker Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Xbox Live Gamertag: deadDEFINED
More About Me...

My last bio was really more about me on the computer, but I do not feel I ever actually said anything about me.

Anyway, my name is William, or Will. I have lived in California for my entire life, I have traveled along every southern US state. I like to skateboard and ride scooters, but I would say due to my size (I'm over 6 feet tall and over 220 lbs) makes it rather hard to do either. I also am afraid to take any risks because I do not want to fall.

I am a Nintendo and Microsoft fan. I got my first gaming system, the Super Nintendo, when I was three years old. Super Mario World and the Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past are my absolute old school games. I have beaten both over ten times on a variety of consoles, and I mean 100% completion, not just defeating the final boss. While I do have two iPods, Apple sucks. I can't even begin to explain why I do not like Apple. Simply put, overpriced, overhyped, and a piece of garbage. But then again, M$ fits two of those. Linux? LOL. Firefox is my browser for life. **** you IE.

I play some mean Dance Dance Revolution. I can play on heavy/expert mode on both the actual stage and the controller. I mastered the controlled version when I was twelve years old, when DDRMAX was released on PS2. My skills have diminished, somewhat, but I can still play pretty well. On the PS2, I have gotten A, AA on all songs on DDRMAX, DDRMAX2, DDR Extreme, and DDR SuperNOVA. SuperNOVA2 was a pile of **** and had major timing issues. Yet, if only I could play that well on the stage...

I like video games as well. After getting an Xbox360, my love for video games was literally rekindled. I didn't know what I was missing as far as next-gen gaming. While I don't have all of the awesome games I want (like Gears, etc., the console is fun as hell). Been a fan of Halo since the original, and I am adamant that Halo 2 was pure fail, and Halo 3 isn't far behind. Good multiplayer, but the campain is the same in all of the games. I also like Grand Theft Auto, but I do not have GTA IV . Did you know, 100% of my 360 games are Xbox LIVE! compatible???

As far as music, I like mostly rock and post-hardcore and similar style bands. Oh yeah...rap sucks. So does Hip-hop. I like bands like Atreyu, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Fray, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Story of the Year, etc. Some people might critisize my musical taste, simply because I have some emocore music on my MP3 player. Doesn't bother me a bit. I don't find that whole scene appealing, but I like the rhythm of some of their songs. I usually wear skate stuff, but would never pay more than $50 for pants or shoes. Speaking of, Vans are probably my favorite shoes. Can't stand posers that have zero talent but boost brands. Do not like Wiggers, Jiggers, or any form of gangster thereof. Preps are also fags. Abercrombie and Fitch, Don Ed Hardy, or any other brand of **** clothes are just made to scam stupid kids. Hate people that only listen to atm singles. Music these days has really gone to ****, and 99% of the people who listen to that garbage are just mindless zombies who watch MTV and think that is really how people live. College Life? LOL. Unless you are going to Dumb**** University, you aren't going to be talking about doing drugs and ****ing off in class.

Twilight is gay.

So is Hannah Montana.

****, Disney as a whole is ****.

While I do advocate gun use, I do not find myself obsessed over them. I have fired guns before, and know how to shoot one. I don't pull out my nine and cap your ass, but I would not be bothered carrying a gun with me in public. Air-soft is cool, but nothing is better than the real thing.

Bowling is awesome, too. Highest game is 269, which I bowled over 9000 years ago. Closest I have gotten is 265, which I bowled a couple of weeks ago. On average top-hat conditions, I can easily average 200 or over. Highest series was like 660 something.

I like to use the internet, but my interest in it has been dwindling in the past year. Quit staff here because I was done with graphic design. After being a mod here for over a year, I felt that I wasn't really interested in modding, coupled with my reluctance to make graphics. Was a personal choice, and something I thought about. MySpace is not really my thing, though. The only popular site I use is YouTube and last.fm, and that's about it. Been on forums for over three years, but I only visit three forums regularly.

Well, I think that's about I can think of saying at the moment, LOL.

Lukario
Old 04-22-2009, 02:34 AM   #2
Skreamo
The Anthrax Envelope
Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66 Points: 9,691, Level: 66
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Links Shield
User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Super Leaf User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Bullet Bill

My Mood: Spaced
Skreamo has a spectacular aura aboutSkreamo has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Monster Poster NFF 1st Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Skreamo Xbox Live Gamertag: AfterHatred
You know, I agree with everything you said LOL xD

Thanks you for mah Rhydon Tag, Mr.DLX<3
Old 04-22-2009, 03:29 AM   #3
CarboKill
Banned

My Mood: Amused
CarboKill can only hope to improve

I agreed with the disney part XD I'm gonna pop a cap on mickey mouse's ass!
Old 04-22-2009, 03:30 AM   #4
Rin
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100 Points: 39,442, Level: 100

Rin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant futureRin has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Level 100 Award Member of the Month Monster Poster Yoshi Poster 
Total Awards: 7

LOL

I couldn't agree more with the disney slandering. It's apporpriate, considering how badly they fail nowadays.
Closed Thread