Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Games > Pokemon Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 06:29 PM   #1
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,208, Level: 69 Points: 11,208, Level: 69 Points: 11,208, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

Limited Time Wi-Fi Mystery Gift EVENTS!

I would like to warn you all of the Limited time events for Pokemon Platinum(probably includes Diamond and Pearl)

Secret Key:

America: April 20th-May 12th 2009
Europe: 2009

This allows you to change the Form of your Rotom!

Members Card:
America: 2009

Allows you entrance into the Inn, in Canclave City, where you fight Darkrai!

Oaks Letter:

America: 2009

I will keep this thread updated when the dates are release for both regions for each item. So hurry up and get the Secret KEY NOW!!!!

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2009, 07:55 PM   #2
Keyman4
The Mega Master
Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x SNES Controller
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Cane of Pacci User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Buzzed
Keyman4 will become famous soon enough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Poster Royalty NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Yahoo to Keyman4
How do I get it through Wi-Fi?

SSFIV Mains: Chun Li/ Blanka

[Click here to see the demon in Keyman's dog]
Old 04-24-2009, 08:28 PM   #3
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 

1. Go to the Jubilife TV Station in Jubilife City
  2. Go to the 3rd floor.
  3. Talk to the man in the lower room (the guy on the left).
  4. The first two words you tell him are "everyone" and "happy"
  5. The second two words you tell him are "Wi-Fi" and "Connection."
  6. Finally, you will be able to access Mystery Gift in the Main Menu.
Access the Mystery Gift and go to Wi-Fi Gift or something along that lines and then wait you will get it.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 04-24-2009, 10:22 PM   #4
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,528, Level: 100 Points: 38,528, Level: 100 Points: 38,528, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 14

I'll just hack it when i can be bothered..

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 04-24-2009, 11:16 PM   #5
DragonLX
not a pokéfag
Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75

DragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to all

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster Review of the Month Member of the Month Yoshi Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to DragonLX
I hope the Oak's Letter and the Member Card events will be available for D/P too.
I always wanted a Shaymin and Darkrai... and I can't hack my game to get them, also, I'm worried about losing my file if doing the Void glitch. :/
Old 04-29-2009, 04:58 PM   #6
Keyman4
The Mega Master
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x SNES Controller

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirManguydude View Post
  1. Go to the Jubilife TV Station in Jubilife City
  2. Go to the 3rd floor.
  3. Talk to the man in the lower room (the guy on the left).
  4. The first two words you tell him are "everyone" and "happy"
  5. The second two words you tell him are "Wi-Fi" and "Connection."
  6. Finally, you will be able to access Mystery Gift in the Main Menu.
Access the Mystery Gift and go to Wi-Fi Gift or something along that lines and then wait you will get it.
Thanks SMGD! It says there is no gift from NWFC.....hmm maybe I'm doing something wrong.....

Old 04-29-2009, 08:54 PM   #7
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Yes I would try again!

Old 05-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #8
Keyman4
The Mega Master

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Okay nothing's available now.....

Gotta wait!

Old 05-05-2009, 01:18 AM   #9
ShadowFox
Banned

My Mood: Devilish
ShadowFox We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making

Send a message via AIM to ShadowFox Send a message via MSN to ShadowFox Send a message via Skype™ to ShadowFox
im so excited to get my own legit darkrai
Old 06-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #10
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Europe Secret Key is availible June 8th through July 19th.

Closed Thread