Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Game Reviews > Other Reviews

Notices

Other Reviews Playstation, Xbox, PC, or any other console game Review. Also console reviews too

Comment

Review Tools
Iron Man Xbox 360 review
Iron Man Xbox 360 review
You are a One man Army!
Published by Cloud7
04-29-2009
Author review
Graphics
90%90%90%
Storyline
70%70%70%
Controls/Gameplay
95%95%95%
Sound
70%70%70%
Average 81%
Iron Man Xbox 360 review

Alright Iron Man on Xbox 360!

Let me explain a bit about the story of the game! Well Tony Stark has gone to the Middle East for a new weapon demonstration when he is ambushed, motally wounded and Kidnapped by a Terrorist Group Called the Seven Rings! When in Captivity a doctor, also one of their prisoners, saves his live by making an eletro-magnet and putting it right on his heart to keep the metal peices out of his heart thus keeping him alive and that is where the game begins! From here the story takes off in alot of different turns from the movie including new bosses and random levels! Most of the bosses from this game people will not know unless they read the comics or watch the old tv shows! For story wise purposes the game adds way too many random bosses and levels and it is way hard to keep up with where the story is going! For the storyline I give it an 8!

As for the graphics part of my review! They were major improvements over the Ps2, PSP, Wii, and DS graphics! The enviroments were great! All of the places in the game were extremely expansive with loads of enemies, tanks, helecopters, and lots of other things to fight! But I enjoyed the graphics part of the game they were awesometastical!! I give the graphics a 9!

Controls and Gameplay time!!!!! =]

The controls for this game are very smooth moving from one thing to the next! One second you can be flying through the air and the next second you can ram yourself into an enemy and tear them to pieces and be back flying a few seconds later! And overall working these controls are extremely easy to pick up because I just handed my cousin the controller to the 360 and told him start playing and he was playing like a pro in minutes! As you progress through the game you can buy upgrades for your suit to make it more powerful and it also adds special features to the suit depending on the parts you put into the upgrades! Overall the controls and gameplay gets an 9.5!

Now the sounds and music! The actors from the Iron Man movie actually did the voiceovers for this game! And I enjoyed hearing the actors from the movie in the game because if you had different people doing the voices in the game it just wouldn't be right to me! As for the battle music in the game it is just annoying! Most of the battle music in the game are just recycled from other games! I am dead sure that I heard some of that music in other games! The sounds in the game were great! Like the breaking of metal, water flowing, or gunfire it was all done really great!! As for the sound overall I give it a 7!

Overall it is a good game and is worth a few good playthroughs of the game! I enjoyed the game and I think most people either hated it of just didn't give it a chance because mostly all games based from movies are freaking terrible! Aka Pirates of the Carribean: At Worlds End! If you missed that review I made the look it up under the Wii games Reviews!

Well i hope you enjoyed this review and I will catch you all again real soon with another review! Because i got a list a mile long of game reviews coming up!

*Note: no pictures were used because i didn't feel like searching for them! haha I might go to Photobucket later on and attach some photos to this review or maybe some youtube vids!

~Cloud
Published by
Silent Lurker
Cloud7 will become famous soon enoughCloud7 will become famous soon enough
Sponsored Links
By Whiskermush on 04-29-2009, 04:20 AM
Good review, although I would add some pictures to it.
By Cloud7 on 04-29-2009, 06:38 AM
Member reviews
Graphics
90%90%90%
Storyline
70%70%70%
Controls/Gameplay
95%95%95%
Sound
70%70%70%
Average 81%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskermush View Post
Good review, although I would add some pictures to it.
Haha Apparently you overlooked my note part of the review! I said I was going to go back tomorrow and put in pictures! I am just to tired and lazy to add them tonight, but tomorrow I will have some in there!!

~Cloud
By Whiskermush on 04-29-2009, 01:49 PM
Oh, woops didn't see that. Haha
By Cloud7 on 04-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Member reviews
Graphics
90%90%90%
Storyline
70%70%70%
Controls/Gameplay
95%95%95%
Sound
70%70%70%
Average 81%
Pictures have now been edited into my review! It's not many pictures but it is all I could find from the Xbox 360 version!

Enjoy!

~Cloud
By Tesla on 05-02-2009, 05:42 PM
good game review
Comment