Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS

Notices

Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS Anything Nintendo DS, DS Lite, 3DS, and DSi related.

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 09:09 AM   #1
4poke
The pirate member
Points: 623, Level: 12 Points: 623, Level: 12 Points: 623, Level: 12

4poke is an unknown quantity at this point

Pikachu pokemon 5th genration

I was thinking about pokemon platinum after we got a quick jump on that cool game but come to think of it as a pokemon game how will the style of the next pokemon gen look like and what kind of pokemon appear in it and the culture and what will the versions name will be based on lets start thinking lol the important thing the region pokemon and how many will their be in that region ? sounds cool please post a comment on what runs of your thought .
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #2
Keyman4
The Mega Master
Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x SNES Controller
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Cane of Pacci User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Buzzed
Keyman4 will become famous soon enough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Poster Royalty NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Yahoo to Keyman4
I think the region will be larger and the Pokemon will have new types and moves. I also think it have many new minigames and more after the main game. Lets just hope the gameplay actually CHANGES this time around!

SSFIV Mains: Chun Li/ Blanka

[Click here to see the demon in Keyman's dog]
Old 05-01-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
I hear people saying we don't need another generation of pokemon but in my opinion a new pokemon doesn't feel as good if it doesn't have a new generation. I'm looking at you Crystal, Emrald and Platinum also other spin offs.
Generation 5 should be awesome.

Tag by me
Old 05-02-2009, 09:18 AM   #4
Skullz
Points: 8,587, Level: 62 Points: 8,587, Level: 62 Points: 8,587, Level: 62
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet

Skullz has a spectacular aura aboutSkullz has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Poster 
Total Awards: 1

They've already used all the animals and already started making these weird ass creatures. Next step is household things like lamps and chairs.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:57 AM   #5
op89x
Not on the review team
Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Fire Flower
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Water Element

op89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Poster 
Total Awards: 2

What really bothered me about the Pokemon games after Red and Blue was going back and giving Pokemon who previously didn't have an evolution and giving them one. Onix, for example. Not only did I think it was lazy, but it completely threw all the Pokedex numbers off.

And some of the new Pokemon have just never looked right to me.

Old 05-02-2009, 02:08 PM   #6
4poke
The pirate member
Points: 623, Level: 12 Points: 623, Level: 12 Points: 623, Level: 12

4poke is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm but they still can take what they did like in new style but what i really hope the important is the pokemons should fit the new region and the shape of the region should and we should have new moves pokemons and ability and they should not forget the past pokemons the region should be balanced
Old 05-04-2009, 05:08 AM   #7
AlloftheAbove
Numbah Wan
Points: 22,921, Level: 93 Points: 22,921, Level: 93 Points: 22,921, Level: 93
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 37

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
I liked the originals. I thought they pushed it a bit, by adding the second set. I still enjoyed the second game, but that just skimmed the line. Everything after the second generation, I don't like.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:12 AM   #8
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,041, Level: 100 Points: 37,041, Level: 100 Points: 37,041, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alloftheabove View Post
I liked the originals. I thought they pushed it a bit, by adding the second set. I still enjoyed the second game, but that just skimmed the line. Everything after the second generation, I don't like.
It's pushing it by having 2 sets? Really now, you think 150 Pokemon would be enough?

A lot of the Pokemon look stupid now, but there's some really cool ones. A new set would be good, as long as it's not too over the top.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 05-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #9
KrystalRules
Krystal Master!
Points: 6,126, Level: 50 Points: 6,126, Level: 50 Points: 6,126, Level: 50
User owns 1x Yoshi Egg User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Sleepy
KrystalRules will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty Member of the Month NFF Radio Award Poster Member of the Month Signature of the Month Yoshi 
Total Awards: 7

Send a message via AIM to KrystalRules Xbox Live Gamertag: Blodhthringa
They should make a short side game of only Dragon Pokemon! lol

But actually i think they should make a pokemon game where you actually choose what type you want to train in and thats where the game goes from. those type pokemon will be stronger than any other type under your command. it should be online too where there are servers and you join them and ask people to battle and you can have your own house(secret room thing like in Ruby) and also your own gym where people can fight you for a custom Badge that you make! lol you are ranked by the number of different badges you have and the lvl of the gym they came from! lol i could see that being like super popular!

or! they should go all out! make two Special Versions and they have all the pokemon ever made in those two games!(or all on one game because i hate having to trade to get them all... i find it stupid)

Thanks to Mimi and Cindy for the sig!! You two are amazing!!! <3
Thanks for Avi Mims!! <3 Love ya!

~~ Cornerian Wars ~~ Chapter 9 Now up!!
~~ KR's Song Book ~~
Old 05-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #10
Goomba
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I like the idea of a larger region. More inspiring pokemon! Like, instead of specific animals... different breeds! You see the spinerak? why not make another spider like pokemon that doesn't have anything to do with it? why not make another breed of horse pokemon? And of cat pokemon? Theres meowth and entei.. That's all i know of. they just dip down barely into what they COULD do. Why not try making a game with ALL regions in it? make you have to do each story line? new pokemon? Start out in kanto, unlock jhoto... unlock hoenn, and then finally sinnoh? with pokemon that you can unlock as you continue through the game. As you do certain things? They havn't reached their full potential on what they COULD do. Sure it might take some fun out of the trading... but there'll still be trading! Event pokemon, shiny pokemon, EV trained pokemon, Breeded pokemon all of that! The dex will be larger, it could have all the dex's meaning not just sinnoh and national. But maybe kanto dex, jhoto dex, hoenn dex, all of that. And teh new regions dex too. not to forget about those. and the legends! exactly why i said each storyline. after you beat the region. you goto the next leaving you with no pokemon again. Just the starter. and throughout the game you can collect the other two starters just like in Pokemon Yellow. I've thought long and hard about this for a really long time! it's bout time i've told someone ^^
Closed Thread