Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Wii

Notices

Nintendo Wii Nintendo Wii section. Post anything Nintendo Wii related here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 03:41 AM   #1
MEW3921
Goomba
Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1

MEW3921 is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally getting my Wii back!

Hey all,

Well, I decided that for my first non-introductory post on this forum, what better to talk about then me getting a Wii!

Back in early 2007, when the Wii had just hit its popularity (and when it was at its most bleak in terms of games) my brother bought me a Wii for christmas. I kept it for about a year and a half, using it only to play my beloved Gamecube games. Eventually, I decided to....*gasp*....SELL IT!

What a foolish move that was, because I soon after realized...

The Wii....Has good games....

It was then that I decided...Enough is enough, I was once an avid Nintendo supporter, and I have wronged the Nintendo Gods by selling this holy white box...The only way to rdeem myself? To buy another.

Wii's, however, are expensive. So, today, I found my GC, a few controllers, a few horrible GC titles which I had the foolishness to purchase (Space Invaders *facepalm*), a few PS3 games I was happy to part with, and a few accessories....I put them all together, and tomorrow I have decided to trade them all in, and at an expense of only 50 some dollars (my brother is giving me some money for my birthday to help purchase it, about 60 or so), I will be re-purchasing my Wii! WOOT!

I need your assistance however. I have been out of the Wii-zone for a long time now, and I need some help choosing games to buy. I like to play the heck out of a game before I buy another, so I don't need a lot of reccomendations....It all comes in stride. Here's what I was thinking...

I'd stay with Wii Sports for awhile and just finish up my Gamecube games, then I might buy Twilight Princess and beat that again (I beat it on GC, but apparently it's a lot better on the Wii?), then get The Conduit when that comes out, and finish it off with a healthy dose of Mario Galaxy. That should keep me occupied for a good long while (and I don't have a lot of time as it is, so I don't really mind).

Any suggestions are totally welcome!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
gameaddict
Points: 4,380, Level: 42 Points: 4,380, Level: 42 Points: 4,380, Level: 42
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Bob-omb
User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Fire Flower User owns 1x Rupee Bag

My Mood: Fine
gameaddict is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Celebrity Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Yes, it is true that Twilight Princess is quite good on the Wii. I have it, but I still haven't finished it. I also recommend Mario Kart Wii. It's a great game, and you will love it, trust me. Also, if you're interested in The Conduit, you might also want to check out a game called MadWorld. I have it - it's quite good.
Closed Thread