Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Wii

Notices

Nintendo Wii Nintendo Wii section. Post anything Nintendo Wii related here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
Noir
chortles
Points: 485, Level: 9 Points: 485, Level: 9 Points: 485, Level: 9
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 2x Metroid User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet

My Mood: Lurking
Noir is a jewel in the roughNoir is a jewel in the roughNoir is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

Send a message via AIM to Noir Send a message via Skype™ to Noir
No More Hereos 2: Desperate Struggle

To think that there was no topic about this amazing game, so I decided to make one. Here are the first and second trailer.

Definitely gonna be one of the best Wii games out there and will probably compare with alot of the Nintendo games out there. (The first one was considered the best Wii game of 2008 to many people, but came in second to SSBB usually)

Also a news article says this but I have no link, sounds hard to believe if you played the first game but.......

Spoiler
DESTROYMAN IS ALIVE!!!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,073, Level: 69 Points: 11,073, Level: 69 Points: 11,073, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

Two Falsities! There is a thread already about this. Two Destroyman from the first game isn't alive, its the REAL Destroyman, the other guy was a imposter. A fanboy if you will.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 06-09-2009, 08:33 PM   #3
Noir
chortles
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 2x Metroid User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet

Noir is a jewel in the roughNoir is a jewel in the roughNoir is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Um, I searched this whole board and I'm sure I saw no topic about this game.
And where did you hear that from? I just heard that Destroyman is back, but no one is really sure in what form.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:45 PM   #4
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 

http://www.nintendofanforum.com/show...4077#post64077

And I didn't hear the Destroyman thing from anyone, its Common Sense. If you pay attention to the game, the guy is called Mr. Cosplay so he is cosplaying as Destroyman. Then you split him in half, which there is no coming back from.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 06-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #5
Noir
chortles

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

That was just a nickname that Travis game him I think, he really was the real Destroyman and this is Suda 51 were talking about so if he says he's coming back he's coming back.

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=76207

And I can see why I didn't find the topic, its in the Nintendo section instead of the Wii section like it should be. *__* (its for the Wii after all, its not actually made by Nintendo so theres no reason for it to be in that section thats all)
Old 06-09-2009, 10:22 PM   #6
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

I'll see if I can find the picture of the easter egg ingame of the DESTROYMAN comic book.

Closed Thread