Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Games > Pokemon Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

10 signs you play Pokemon TOO Much!

I've been playing a lot of Pokemon recently. But is it too much? Here's how to tell. If any of the following sound familiar, it might be time to take a break. Be honest now...
1) You hear the level up chime in your head when you accomplish an everyday task
2) You avoid long grass or take the shortest route through it when you're feeling fatigued
3) You spray insect repellent on your clothes and walk with confidence for 100 paces
4) You tap your watch repeatedly in the hope it will reveal the location of dropped $20 bills.
5) You wonder whether giving your cat some candy will make it evolve into a tiger
6) You make suggestive eye contact with anyone in the street, especially if they're just standing around
7) You fill your bookcases with books on wildlife, but never read them
8) You forgive power cable-chewing mice because they're electric-type, after all.
9) You demand a pin-badge from the manager of your local gym whenever you use it
10) You buy jars of honey for extortionate prices and then slather the contents on tree trunks

Above: It didn't work - Dusty's still a cat. Maybe Yorkie bars aren't rare enough...

Did any of them sound familiar? It's OK, you can rest here. Do you want to rest now? Yes/No Saving a lot of data, please wait...

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #2
DragonLX
not a pokéfag
Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75 Points: 13,355, Level: 75

DragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to allDragonLX is a name known to all

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster Review of the Month Member of the Month Yoshi Game Reviewer NFF Artist 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to DragonLX
I lol'd

That's the only thing I can say. xD
Old 06-11-2009, 10:49 PM   #3
Ender
Don't mess wif him
Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33 Points: 3,031, Level: 33
User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Tanooki Suit

My Mood: Nerdy
Ender is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the roughEnder is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF 1st Annual Award NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 2

Xbox Live Gamertag: batmanbirdboy
Cute.

On a more serious note, I remember putting so many hours into my Blue version on my Gameboy Pocket that after hours of playing, when I turned it off I could still hear tinny repetitive music playing in my head for hours more.

Not joking.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 

Time for a add-on!

11) When you move something out of a box, you sit down for longer then after walking around and doing other stuff.
12) When you run into a wild animal, you pull an object out of your pocket and throw it at it, yelling either GO PIKACHU, or GOTCHA!
13) You dig a hole and throw a flag and a few Plushies in it.
14) You trade away your personal belongings then trade back hoping it will change into a better object.
15) You take your animals to spas in hopes they will evolve.
16) You attach pins to your animals for deeds they do, such as Walking in Sand.
17) You use different colored rocks on animals.
18) You duct tape a berry onto an animal.
19) Your life consists of Waking, Leveling, battling, Saving, Leveling, Battling, Ev checking, rest.
20) You battle against Michael Vick with your Dog who is level 100 and has max EV and IV.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 06-12-2009, 11:48 PM   #5
Xenon
The Space Pope
Points: 6,758, Level: 54 Points: 6,758, Level: 54 Points: 6,758, Level: 54
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Master Ball

My Mood: Spaced
Xenon is a jewel in the roughXenon is a jewel in the roughXenon is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 4

Haha, these are so funny. Nice find, or nicely invented, SegaSlayer.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:27 AM   #6
DarkLegacy
Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25 Points: 1,868, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Cucoo User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Shuriken
User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Brooding
DarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really niceDarkLegacy is just really nice

Awards Showcase
Royalty Signature of the Month Poster NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: Jordeh59
I duct tape berrys to animals!
Lol jk Nice thread made me laugh.

Tag by me
Old 06-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #7
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

SegaSlayer???? I made the thread. The first 10 I found, the last ten I made.

Closed Thread