Royalty Poster Joker Mufasa 
Total Awards: 4

PSN ID: PSN ID- marvman3 Xbox Live Gamertag: NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE PLAY
Games that are Still Lacking An Ending!

Hey You! Remember this game?!?

How about these ones?!?

Not even this???

If you do,
then you know that all those games share one thing in common....

No FINAL ENDING or CLOSURE!!!!

Poor Ryo of Shenmue fame, is still looking for his father's killer in the streets of HK....
Corporal Joseph Griffin of MOH: Rising Sun, still hasn't found his brother after 50 years+ of searching....
Number XIII, still doesn't know his true identity and is captured by the president (dumb ass movie starring Marky Mark)....
And Team Leader; Logan Keller (RS: Vegas); is still looking for that traitor Gabriel Nowak.....

Does it not bug you when you play a freakn game and the story ends
with a "TO BE CONTINUED" finish....
only to learn as time goes on.....that SEGA, or EA, or UBI isn't going to
continue the story???

Sure.....it might have not been that great a story to begin with,
but at least release a memo online about what happened to them.

Yeah, we get a new Zelda, Mario, Megaman, Tekken, Sonic,
Final Fantasy, GTA, Metroid almost every year.....
with nearly the same kind of story.....

Why not complete these particular unfinished story lines?

Marvman knows that there are more games out there whom are also lacking of closure.....

Do you know of any more games that fall into this unfortunate category,
and may have an explanation as to why game developers do this?

Pity on the characters, whom are still seeking closure in their game.

Rockn.

EDIT: This may not be a "Nintendo Games" issue....
but there is no other place fitting to place it in.
As in "General Games"....

Last edited by marvman3; 06-13-2009 at 10:41 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2009, 03:00 AM   #2
op89x
Not on the review team
Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37 Points: 3,648, Level: 37
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Red Shell User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Fire Flower
User owns 1x Magic Cape Feather User owns 1x Water Element

op89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the roughop89x is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Poster 
Total Awards: 2

I'm waiting to win the lottery so I can scoop up the rights to a bunch of old IPs and make new games with them. XIII is on the list.

Old 06-14-2009, 04:43 AM   #3
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,208, Level: 69 Points: 11,208, Level: 69 Points: 11,208, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

What about Psi-Ops that had a cliffer.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 06-15-2009, 06:48 PM   #4
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,771, Level: 78 Points: 14,771, Level: 78 Points: 14,771, Level: 78
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

...The Mother series needs closure...I mean, the apocalypse has to stop still...
The Resident Evil Series. Wesker has ALL of the backup data!
Oh, wait, never mind...Resident Evil 5 stopped that!
Umm...Soul Caliber!!! That never ends, because the swords always comes back!!!!!!

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page
Old 06-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #5
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai17 View Post
...The Mother series needs closure...I mean, the apocalypse has to stop still...
The Resident Evil Series. Wesker has ALL of the backup data!
Oh, wait, never mind...Resident Evil 5 stopped that!
Umm...Soul Caliber!!! That never ends, because the swords always comes back!!!!!!
I'm betting money that Wesker is still alive. I mean how many times has he "died"? Like 18 times.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:51 PM   #6
NintendoFan
Points: 360, Level: 7 Points: 360, Level: 7 Points: 360, Level: 7

NintendoFan is on a distinguished road

I also want to add Freedom Fighters to the list - I really liked that "defeating the Soviet" presence.

As for the above, I agree with all of what you said.

Shenmue III will have to be made - Ryo can't stay in the cave for the rest of his life!
Old 06-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #7
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

What about Duke Nukem Forever? It will never come out, cause didn't 3D realms go under?

Old 07-26-2009, 01:08 AM   #8
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 24,221, Level: 94 Points: 24,221, Level: 94 Points: 24,221, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
Megaman X8.....
Old 07-26-2009, 02:44 AM   #9
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibarra75 View Post
Megaman X8.....
It was finished. Mega Man X: Command Mission takes place after X8. X8 is still 21XX whilst MMX:CM is 22XX.

Old 07-26-2009, 03:05 AM   #10
SegaSlayer33
Finishing the Fight
Points: 21,468, Level: 92 Points: 21,468, Level: 92 Points: 21,468, Level: 92
User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x SNES Controller

My Mood: Thinking
SegaSlayer33 will become famous soon enoughSegaSlayer33 will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Royalty Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 3

PSN ID: Get your own Xbox Live Gamertag: Get your own
Mario willnever be finished, as we will never know the fate of Geno

To see an index of my review, click here
Latest review: Ristar
Closed Thread